The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2013, 01:49 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I have nothing to do with the govt
But when you live there on a retirement visa you will be visiting them often
Old 22-01-2013, 04:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
USD$550 a month in Chiang-Mai? Does it include extra curricular "activities"
Not unless your ECA means fucking the soi dog or somtam aunty for free?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 22-01-2013, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ECA is important or else why bother move to thailand? Better stay in HDB and play chess with other ah peks. With own house and rent out the rooms , can still afford 2-2 half meals a day la.

If move to thailand , must find something to look forward once a week or so. May a trip to the agogo or MP or golf or island swim or what ever you like. For me a weekly visit to Walking Street or LK Metro would be nice.
Old 22-01-2013, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
But when you live there on a retirement visa you will be visiting them often
U need to declare your color when applying retirement visa??
Old 22-01-2013, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I can't live on USD 550 in Thailand, taking reference in BKK. I need USD 1000. Maybe in smaller city, I still need about USD 700. Yes I am very pamper.
Some might be able to do it.
All the above is about USD 350.
Digress a bit from this Patts thread, on sunset lifestyle in LOS. One needs to be comfortable, think usd1k shd cut it. Let's get real, the usd550 was just something the blxxdy agency dangle for the farangs.

ATL has a moot point of being bored through the skull if move to LOS. Maybe cash in on hdb (or rental passive income), and do some small business to keep oneself 'alive'. Also, perhaps do some volunteer or NGO stuff.
Old 22-01-2013, 11:55 AM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Also, perhaps do some volunteer or NGO stuff.
555+ So next episode of "Big Trouble in Tourist Thailand" u will be the police spokesman instead of that bald Brit? Imagine u helping clueless Sillyporeans that got ripped off at Walking Street

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 22-01-2013, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
555+ So next episode...Imagine u helping clueless Sillyporeans that got ripped off at Walking Street
Maybe I can supplement my meager pension with referrals to promised land with kickbacks from WS and Soi Diana bars.
Old 22-01-2013, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Digress a bit from this Patts thread, on sunset lifestyle in LOS. One needs to be comfortable, think usd1k shd cut it. Let's get real, the usd550 was just something the blxxdy agency dangle for the farangs.

ATL has a moot point of being bored through the skull if move to LOS. Maybe cash in on hdb (or rental passive income), and do some small business to keep oneself 'alive'. Also, perhaps do some volunteer or NGO stuff.
Bros like i say, if u r a simple bachelor wif simple entertainment needs like me(one draft beer a day, not enuff learn me go 7 eleven whack singha 2-3 big cans b4 enter ur first agg stop, no LDs at all for the week, but store to haf one good LT via pick up at disco urself per week) and also can live in simple serviced apartment , 1k sgd per mth is comfortable enuff.

If u got family members or ur ego is bigger, prefer better needs to fill u up, prep at least 1,500 sgd at least to 2k sgd den. Howevwr this one is forecasted for maybe next five yrs.

For those like me who planning ahead for 20 or 30 yrs later, surely its more expensive. I would a simple bachelor can be comfortable wif 1,500 sgd can be comfortable but then ego bigger ones or got family members one, prep to accumulate up to 3k sgd per mth den lol....

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 23-01-2013, 01:19 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
555+ So next episode of "Big Trouble in Tourist Thailand" u will be the police spokesman instead of that bald Brit? Imagine u helping clueless Sillyporeans that got ripped off at Walking Street
I saw some mat salleh "policemen" in Walking Street..... what's the story behind?
Old 23-01-2013, 03:35 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tourist police la... No power one
Old 23-01-2013, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 12
RF2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sharing my encounter with the european girls only agogo in walking street call galaxy. This is a 2 storey building they sharing with The Pier disco. Me and my buddy were jalan jalan in walking street when he kenna sock tio one very pretty and sexy ah qua. so he bring ah qua to short time hotel in nearby soi bj for 2 hrs. since I got time to kill while waiting for my buddy I continue to jalan along walking street. then got some ang mo girls giving out flyers and I see they are from agogo galaxy. In the upstairs window got ang mo girls dancing. so I go upstairs into the agogo, wahlau shiok. have many young and beautiful ang mo girls inside. all clothed in sexy high class dresses and evening gowns. somehow after seeing many naked puyings in the other agogos these ang mo girls look more sexy although they are clothed.

I was ushered to a couch and ask for my order. I order beer but the waitress keep pushing me to order bottle say nobody drink beer inside there. but I cannot finish bottle of liquor by myself so in the end order cocktail drink like 007... martini stirred not shaken. hahahaha

For the next 20 mins or so. I was sitting alone and no girls approach me or try to make contact. I see they all go for the other ang mo and middle eastern looking customers. a few tables away from me was a group of 3 japanese. they are also like me all alone by themselves with no girls. so I try to be proactive and get any ang mo that pass by my couch to sit with me. but all of them after the initial introduction give excuses and go to the other customers. knn

Then I fed up already so want to leave the place. even trying to bill is so difficult to get the staff attention. so I take the bin to the cashier to pay. she give me the change I collect everything including the coins. NO TIP!

I am not a racist as I have ang mo friends in Singapore whom I go drinking with. but my conclusion is that this galaxy is a racist club. or maybe because I never order by bottle so maybe they think I am a cheap charlie. but I think the real reason is because I am Chinese.

I wonder if anyone else encounter different treatment when you are in the presence of other ang mo customers? me and my buddy had a couple of racist incidents happening to us in soi 6 and soi buakhao.
Old 24-01-2013, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RF2013 View Post
Sharing my encounter with the european girls only agogo in walking street call galaxy. This is a 2 storey building they sharing with The Pier disco. Me and my buddy were jalan jalan in walking street when he kenna sock tio one very pretty and sexy ah qua. so he bring ah qua to short time hotel in nearby soi bj for 2 hrs. since I got time to kill while waiting for my buddy I continue to jalan along walking street. then got some ang mo girls giving out flyers and I see they are from agogo galaxy. In the upstairs window got ang mo girls dancing. so I go upstairs into the agogo, wahlau shiok. have many young and beautiful ang mo girls inside. all clothed in sexy high class dresses and evening gowns. somehow after seeing many naked puyings in the other agogos these ang mo girls look more sexy although they are clothed.

I was ushered to a couch and ask for my order. I order beer but the waitress keep pushing me to order bottle say nobody drink beer inside there. but I cannot finish bottle of liquor by myself so in the end order cocktail drink like 007... martini stirred not shaken. hahahaha

For the next 20 mins or so. I was sitting alone and no girls approach me or try to make contact. I see they all go for the other ang mo and middle eastern looking customers. a few tables away from me was a group of 3 japanese. they are also like me all alone by themselves with no girls. so I try to be proactive and get any ang mo that pass by my couch to sit with me. but all of them after the initial introduction give excuses and go to the other customers. knn

Then I fed up already so want to leave the place. even trying to bill is so difficult to get the staff attention. so I take the bin to the cashier to pay. she give me the change I collect everything including the coins. NO TIP!

I am not a racist as I have ang mo friends in Singapore whom I go drinking with. but my conclusion is that this galaxy is a racist club. or maybe because I never order by bottle so maybe they think I am a cheap charlie. but I think the real reason is because I am Chinese.

I wonder if anyone else encounter different treatment when you are in the presence of other ang mo customers? me and my buddy had a couple of racist incidents happening to us in soi 6 and soi buakhao.

Thanks , you just confirmed the russian agogo moved to the Pier ; at the end of WS.

Anyway , the way Pattaya has been evolving , the only color anyone loves is green.

5555 actually no more as the word green is used to describe USD; which is shit now!
Old 24-01-2013, 07:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 0
Mayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Tourist police la... No power one
What do they do?
Old 24-01-2013, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayoress View Post
What do they do?
when foreigners get into trouble, they will become translators and help to negotiate a settlement. they dont have the power to arrest etc... they are more of volunteers...
Old 24-01-2013, 11:58 PM
Samster

Sorry forgot to add the link so that those not familiar with the THai Tourist Police would know what I am talking about....

BTW Bro RF2013... I have no racist problems at Soi 6 or Bukhao so far so what happened to you in these places?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1