The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-01-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
For those bros with families, strongly suggest you don't visit any WL newly returned from China in the coming days. If one of them somehow gets quarantined, you might be too.

And you can't explain yourself out of this situation.
Even for those they stay, do you trust that all bros won't visit them, potentially get infected and then go spread to others.

Think bros just have to be aware of their risks and see what they are comfortable with. Similar to cbj and bbbj
Old 27-01-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/dian-dian-massage/

Finally tried dian dian after one bro shared his ratings, quite surprised there's not many MR on this lady. She is quite packed in schedule and need managed to get 1 open slot for today and went without much expectations. Hope my contribution can help other bros too

Location is discreet, carpark below and can take lift directly up (+ points for me), stays with the popular SS who RTC recently. She looks exactly like in the photos, probably a 10% discount, most closest resemblance is the photo with the light blue top. Age wise, probably mid 20s - late 20s (25-28 range). She is pretty and cute, definitely won't disappoint

Room is cozy and hygienic, provided fresh towels but bathroom is rather small but still okay. Helped me to hang my clothes and was chatting with her throughout the massage session (Normal i guess, i presume she's tired considering i went quite late and she had many customers), but she still soldiered on and check strength. Helped me with my sores and aches Friendly and cute, shared quite alot of stories and never a dull moment.

After a 20mins -30mins + of massage, she began sensual and was FN, and told me she likes to be touched and i went straight south and grab her soft boob and she was moaning and breathing deeply in my neck and ears region, she sneaked several kisses on the lips and look at me seductively non stop throughout the HJ . Her boobs are quite soft and was squeezing non stop, probably a C like the other bro mentioned. Was pretty tired so had some trouble releasing and she perserved on, with licking of nipples and at last finally release on her soft hands.

Bathed and had a short TCSS with her and left around 45-50+ mins in, didnt chase me away and even ask me to lie down to continue chatting with her. Overall a pleasant experience, a down to earth girl who wants to please. NO phone usage throughout. Friendly and high GFE. Would RTM

She will be around for CNY till around end of Feb, so grab her while you can

Below are my personal ratings

Looks:8/10 (discount around 10%, but still a cutie nevertheless )
Body: 8/10 (slim and lovely perky ass)
Massage:7.5/10 (Normal, knows where to press)
HJ:8/10
Sensual: 8/10 (Catbath and breathing deeply throughout my body)
she responded is SN.
Old 27-01-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Mansvoice is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi everyone,

first time lurker here. Would anyone have the old shanshan contact / wechat?

She was previously working in this pretty old place near Dhoby but has since returned to China.
Old 27-01-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://sgbeautycastles.online/yi-yi-...pa-therapy-hj/

Any review of this lady..seen like she can do massage.
Old 27-01-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
I reckon, if ting bao provided BJ and FN, she would be the perfect replacement for Long NV.
Never tried Long Nv before but I think TB will be the perfect package if she provided those services. I guess like what many bros around here shared about SN MLs, probably have to slowly try to unlock her lol.

Anyway I had a session with her recently and she seemed really keen on coming back again. Mentioned that she’ll go back for a few weeks and she’s thinking of coming back before March. Hopefully she won’t have any issues with her visa applications then can see her again soon haha
Old 27-01-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster

ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Never tried Long Nv before but I think TB will be the perfect package if she provided those services. I guess like what many bros around here shared about SN MLs, probably have to slowly try to unlock her lol.

Anyway I had a session with her recently and she seemed really keen on coming back again. Mentioned that she’ll go back for a few weeks and she’s thinking of coming back before March. Hopefully she won’t have any issues with her visa applications then can see her again soon haha
unlikely as this stint probably have help her to settle immediate need.
Old 27-01-2020, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quite tempted to try this cutie pie but like not enough reviews:

https://sglonelyguys.org/sha-sha-massage/

Anyone tried? Otherwise must go commando liao.
Old 27-01-2020, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Quite tempted to try this cutie pie but like not enough reviews:

https://sglonelyguys.org/sha-sha-massage/

Anyone tried? Otherwise must go commando liao.
Location wise....is sucks if you are taking public transport.
Looks....close resemblance to the posted pics.

She deliver some hard massage.
Quite chatty.
But, very limited playability. Can only touch her boobs during HJ.

After session, she will concentrate on her hp.

RTM is no for me. Maybe I no chemistry with her.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 27-01-2020, 07:53 PM
Samster

22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post

After session, she will concentrate on her hp.
Thanks bro. Hmmmm...
Old 27-01-2020, 08:36 PM
Samster

who tried the fiona with jelly temptation service.
Old 27-01-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

Was yearning to see Emma's pretty face and tried to fix an appt. Complete silence from her. Very disappointing, especially since it's rtm, thought might at least get a response even if she cmi. Oh well, should have seen it coming when she didn't want to give me her wechat.

Moving on..
Old 27-01-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
unlikely as this stint probably have help her to settle immediate need.
Oh what I heard from her was somewhat different lol. Seems like it’s a case of the ML telling different stories to different customers again haha.

I guess only time will tell if she’ll eventually return. I should keep my expectations low. Lower expectations lesser disappointment hahah
Old 27-01-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Oh what I heard from her was somewhat different lol. Seems like it’s a case of the ML telling different stories to different customers again haha.

I guess only time will tell if she’ll eventually return. I should keep my expectations low. Lower expectations lesser disappointment hahah
Favourite ML or not, don't take what a ML says at face value, especially during this uncertain and tumultuous period, when plans can change at the snap of the fingers, according to the situation at home and over here..

Priority is to take care of yourself and your loved ones till we tide through this difficult crisis..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 27-01-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
She deliver some hard massage.
Quite chatty.
But, very limited playability. Can only touch her boobs during HJ.
Can see she's another vanilla who at least can deliver a decent massage but severely lacking in the sensual and playability department..

Don't think will try her cuz of her less than desirable location, despite her $100 price..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 27-01-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Very111 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.org/fang-fang-massage/

Visited Fang Fang yesterday, she is very bubbly haha, quite fun to hold convo with.. except 1 small problem, she looks like my friends hot mother, so abit chua sai.

Looks wise: 7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10 (not fat, have smol tummy but aiya can't be picky, won't reject)
Massage: 7/10 (not piano but not fantastic)
Extras 9/10: Gave me a raw bj, allows sucking of nips and eating of her abalone (cny coming, so just nice)

Overall just a rather fun person to be with haha. Finish already still continue to massage until the entire hour was up.
Visit her on the eve of cny

Last customer of the day quite playful maybe got the 'feeling' lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1