The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by darts View Post
Hi logonpal,

Same here, however the prev time i had try a massage n spa @ Putri Garden Hotel, had a good massage wif some special which is good activity after a hard day @ the fairway n a good past time b4 the ferry back to sg.

Had also heard that Alantis is a good place to have a good massage n spa wif some special.

Hope that the above info will help in your trip...

Maybe bro logonpal and darts can meet up 1 day for a 18 holes?
Old 10-07-2007, 10:47 AM
Samster

BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
Someone say abt 500k can get a model look alike in btm already?expert,share ur experience at titanic or model look alike booking place pls?

Thanks in advance

Why do girls of MODEL look alike or grade want to sell for only Rp.500k, if it's only for ST then just maybe possible if you talking about "look alike" and not real model. If they are really that great looking (Model Grade), then Sg is only 45 mins boat ride away, and Jkt with just a 1.5hrs short flight, with LT there they can sell for min 2 to 3 or more x Rp.500k, but then again, some may call her a model and the other may say that his maid looks nicer..?
Old 10-07-2007, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
logonpal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtmMan View Post
Maybe bro logonpal and darts can meet up 1 day for a 18 holes?
THANKS to BtmMan, Darts, Rub@buah and others for the kind info.

Allow me to personally recce the place first and come bk w/ a FR. For myself, i prefer massage + some nice special to finish up the massage package, while my golfer fren likes the direct 100% cheong.... TO EACH HIS OWN.... I may go down this week or next....

Pal
Old 10-07-2007, 03:55 PM
Samster

Try out this mobile phone tracker, it's great! Track any connected mobile phone using a satellite map with coverage anywhere in the world!!!!

Track your friends, husband?s/wife?s location now using GPS and GSM technology. Just simply click on the link below and enter country code +
mobile phone numbers.

http://www.sat-gps-locate.com/

Amazing...it works.....
Old 10-07-2007, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 21
apui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Tks, bro apui. Will recce on that too.
no probs bro...
Old 10-07-2007, 04:12 PM
Samster

apui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
share ur experience at titanic or model look alike booking place pls?
personally i think that titanic is overpriced...
went there in the day but the cwewks totally cmi...
maybe at night better

go fish at pacific better... what lookalike also got
Old 10-07-2007, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
http://www.sat-gps-locate.com/

Amazing...it works.....
wah!! really amazing!!!
i can track you....
Old 11-07-2007, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
jbkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Helo. I plan to go Batam for the first time and stay at Formosa hotel. Just have one question, does this hotel have internet access? And us this free? if not can anyone here tell me where got. Thank you.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montbank View Post
I dunno, mine was working in Farmosa before one, den said tak ada special bang. So nvm lo..

So you tried only 1 gal?

Formosa? the only thing I ever got is a HJ. This bali gal I had is my regular. If I go there, I ask for her, in Trinity Spa.

One way is to talk to the gals nicely, thruout the massage. They feel comfortable with you, they will be more likely to give you special.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 11-07-2007, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Tks bro. I have 3 more quest and I think the rest I would try to browse thru past threads:

1. Is it true local resident of Batam got special discount when check into their local hotels? How much is the discount?

2. Can recommend a hotel whereby joints are all walking distance? I am trying to avoid paying comm to driver.

3. Any idea whether I could get hold of a detailed Batam map, especially on Jodoh/Nagoya? Had try searching on the net but came out just a plain map without much detail e.g location of joints/hotels.

Paiseh. This the last request. Up you for your latter answers. Once again, tks.
Formosa has Queens near to the hotel. And indah2. PAS spa is near there also, but fuck up. black listed by me liao.

GOODWAY has Tai ji massage down stairs. But there are 2 more joints near this hotel. Bahari Massage comfirm no speical. lau kway bus. Abi massage, 10 metres away has special. But lau kway bu also. It is beside the hotel 81 that is next to hotel good way.

Or you want, try putri gardens. They have a massage centre and spa downstairs. Yes, they have specials. Can call them to your room for service.

Hope these helps. I am a massage-cum FJ/HJ lover person. So I dono about the KTV ones..

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 11-07-2007, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbkia View Post
Helo. I plan to go Batam for the first time and stay at Formosa hotel. Just have one question, does this hotel have internet access? And us this free? if not can anyone here tell me where got. Thank you.
free one...last time i know is planet hotel
you pay $10 per day for the wireless adapter if you dont have
laptop is your own

the access is amazing!...seems like faster than my STARFUG broadband!
Old 11-07-2007, 05:16 PM
Samster

Actually the speed of the BB here is quite fast, only thing is the price, for an unlimited package, you need to pay rp.750k per mth...
Old 11-07-2007, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Actually the speed of the BB here is quite fast, only thing is the price, for an unlimited package, you need to pay rp.750k per mth...
but the tech at holiday like abit blur one leh
i ask him...ends up telling him...
but he nice guy lah...
Old 11-07-2007, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
but the tech at holiday like abit blur one leh
i ask him...ends up telling him...
but he nice guy lah...

People nice guy you still say he blur, lie dat goot meh?
Old 11-07-2007, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
moviezzz is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by moviezzz View Post
hi.. going to batam.. do i need to pay any tax when i go in and out of batam? if need, how much?
hi.. anyone can tell me the tax to be paid upon arrival and departure? thx
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread