The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2019, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: my story...full of fun, sex and danger at times!

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 17-12-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold

it's been a long time....finally i can provide some updates and I'm grateful to all the bros who have supported this story.

as I drove to office, my mind was working permutations and combinations as i sped way past the speed limit...keeping Maya out of the picture
A) if i don't fuck J, I get a threesome.
B) if i fuck Z and J, i can continue to fuck them all the time including L but no threesome or who knows.
C) if i don't fuck J, i get a threesome, then fuck J later and continue to fuck L and Z. Even if L says no in future , Z and J can continue.
D) If I fuck J and L never finds out, threesome is still on the cards.
E) what if chuck out her bet, and try a foursome instead in my own way. will this be for real. or end in fantasy.
but i have not had J yet, i must accomplish that before any value additions ....
as i turned the curve...the guy in uniform with blockades was waiting with another ticket for me. 50 dollars down. (it was enough to get a threesome in Bangkok back then). This time we both recognized each other...he had this huge grin. and then he spoke in broken English while keeping the sadistic expression and sarcasm....

QUOTE=jazzyhunk1000;19123889]
she: have a bet?
I: wow, you serious.
she: ofcourse i am.
I: and what's on offer
she:if you lose, i want Maya to be out and you will never fuck J.
I: if i win?
she: then for all your control, i'll get you a threesome with Z just that one time.
I : are you saying that i continue to get to fuck all of you if i lose anyway?
My cock was already hard with those excahnge of words.
she: you know what i mean and her face was slutty.
in this whole bet, the only loser seemed to be Maya and in my conscience, it was my ethics.[/QUOTE]
Old 18-12-2019, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update, still supporting here.
Old 20-12-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold

Thank you for your support bro.

as i turned the curve...the guy in uniform with blockades was waiting with another ticket for me. 50 dollars down. (it was enough to get a threesome in Bangkok back then). This time we both recognized each other...he had this huge grin. and then he spoke in broken English while keeping the sadistic expression and sarcasm....
____continued______
officer: gooooood... evaaaning sir! you hu...rry….always? still that wide grin.
me: sorry, officer, i am really sorry. it's work.
officer: your company pay for your fine.
me: they will, if i claim, but i don't.
officer: aaah! good company ya'. your ticket sir.
me: can you help me avoid.
officer: yes sir, if you drive slow. haha
me: haha! you play with poor man, sir?
officer: no, just following orders.
me: i understand, i hope i dont get it again
officer: hope to see you again.
by then a few more cars had kerbed and waiting for their tickets. i don't feel so bad afterall.
as i drove along and reached the car park ....messaged L: i got speed ticket again.
she: AGAIN? you crazy ba. you have lot of money can give me ah!
I: this time it is thanks to you.
she: why?
I: my mind is blur, i dont know what you want.
she: i have been thinking too. i am wrong.
I: ??
she: let's just have fun.
I: wow, are you sure?
she: yes, i love what we do. no more emotions. only emotions while we play as i need them to feel it.
I: ........
she: i mean it. what is ......?
I: what about Z?
she: you do what you like with her. but......
I: but....?
she: i want us to do it together. at least one time.
I: really? wow! why?
she: because i share with her what we did and she shared with me. it is sexciting. there's this strange feeling between us.
I: hmmmm... my cock is hard now, i can't enter the store and office like that. do i get to see a lesbo show?
she: fuck you! go lah! J will be happy to see your bulge. haha
I: what about J then.
she: your problem , you handle her, I don't want anything to do with her.
I: ok
she: do what the fuck you like. just dont tell me.
I: ok
she: go fuck her lah! bye
oh! these women from Venus.....
i reached the store and there was only J on the floor, the other staff on break or inside. i had a bulge and i didn't hide. But J greeted me like a boss and was totally professional. her eyes looked down on my crotch and i stared at her figure through the uniform. we exchanged glances with controlled smiles before i walked to my office.
this one doesn't seem to be from Venus. good sign!
Old 06-01-2020, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tungking75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been reading up on your ur great story TS. keep up the good work,parking myself for more reads
Old 07-01-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
invisiblewing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so sexciting. pls continue.
Old 07-01-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Nice story!
Keep it cumming!
Subscribed to your story.
Old 07-01-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
xetoyota deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for next update!
Old 09-01-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

Thanks for the support bros...

we exchanged glances with controlled smiles before i walked to my office.
this one doesn't seem to be from Venus. good sign!

continuing here.....
It was not until afternoon that I could relax after a hectic morning of calls, emails, sales review and purchase orders. Time and again, i went out to the shop, keeping the conversation professional with J and sticking to work issues with her and others. On the back of my mind, I was horny and couldn't wait to grab her ass.....again.

I was having coffee, when the sms started, it was J...then I remembered that there was a message from her too which got lost in the flood of messages I got from L and Z. No threads used to exist that time and i had to press the down arrow to finally reach hers where the last words were " I'm still horny".

then scroll back up to read the latest...
J: hi boss...are you okay?
i stepped back into the shop first to see where she was. I can't be caught pinging her while she's on the shop floor. Couldn't see her and i went back to office.
I: yeah...sorry i didn't see your message last night. just crashed when i reached home
J: yeah, you look tired. (hehe.....she wouldn't know i had a session this morning....)
I: are you out for your break?
J: yeah....and still.....
I: still ?
J: miss u....
I: you can't miss me please. we can't be emotionally attached.
J: huh! i never said that....ok ok....
Ii started typing but before i finished....beep....
J: i miss your cock, which i thought was excited when you came in this morning
I: it still is.
J: hehe.
I: but i can't join you for lunch...
J: but you can join me in my dad's car. I'm driving today and parked at right corner slot of car park. see you.

it wasn't a request to meet, seemed like my staff was summoning me, and the summons I took. With blazing speed I was out to the car park knowing that she can't be late for her after break shift. it was an open car park but wide and I did not know which car. i saw a Black Benz S class in the corner slot from a distance, was going to rule it out. It was 2001 merc model with bubbly lights. It had tinted windows. As i looked around, the back seat window slid down just tiny little bit and a hand seemed to be waving at me. It was her. As I started walking, the window rolled back. I walked over and as I neared, I could hear the engine and I looked around to see. There was no soul , only empty cars not at all near, and none of the cars moving in or out. The back door opened but still ajar. I looked around pulled open and moved in with speed and clicked the door close. I was hit by chilled aircon as i put my ass in the comfy seat of the luxury sedan. She was still in shop uniform giggling as i faced her. Before I could appreciate the pompous interiors, her lips locked mine and she swiftly moved and sat on me with her legs on either side and her ass resting on my open palms....Her pelvis was thrusting against my cock which woke up in no time as we exchanged saliva and my hands went for a full squeeze of her bouncy ass cheeks making me like them more in that uniform ….no words were spoken.
Old 09-01-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
MarkyMank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Like this story bro, shall wait here for more installments
Old 12-02-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster

sorry i have been away as usual for a while. tough times in business...but life goes on....

....Her pelvis was thrusting against my cock which woke up in no time as we exchanged saliva and my hands went for a full squeeze of her bouncy ass cheeks making me like them more in that uniform ….no words were spoken.

as we continued to kiss, my hands pulled down her bottoms a bit so i could feel the naked flesh of her bubbly ass. she was wearing a pink thong as she lifted her ass and let the pants come down at max since she was crossed legged sitting on me and i could see wet spot in front of her thong. it got me so excited and in one swift movement she raised her top unclasped her bra with the front hook, pulled the bra cups up and started feeding me her boobs one by one. by the time i sucked on her nipples and made her boobs all shine with my saliva, my belt was off , buttoned down, zzzzzziiiiiip and she rubbed and pumped my cock through the jockeys. she was moaning loudly with aaaahhhs and ooooohs, oh baby, oh my boss, you're so good....I thought i was going to explode when she suddenly stopped. she said....I want you to give it to me baby.
in my haste to reach the car park, i had no stock of condoms. it was now or never. but i was dealing with an ex-DA, i wont take the risk. she lifted one leg and turned around with her feet now on the car mats and her tempting ass with the thong line facing me and she positioned herself to sit on me reverse cowboy style. My hands were grabbing her ass and i was thinking how to get out of this impromptu sex without condom, her phone which was to my right beeped.
the message read: are you with him?
my mind went blank. who the hell is this message from? Before i could decipher the name on top of the unread message...she immediately grabbed the phone and sat on me real hard and my cock felt sudden pain with the load. aaaaaaah!
she giggled : sorry sorry
as her back blocked me from reading the message as she started typing.
she said..oh shit. my friend's in the store and looking for me.
I: aaaah still in pain...she can wait.
she: no, she's too nosy, she knows something is on and she wants to meet you.
I : fuck, why?
she: well, she wants to apply to work in the store. she was there in party last night and she saw you. we can't risk it. we gotta head back to the store....
in a flash she fixed her clothes as i stared in awe and my cock shrunk. i wish i had prayed for something else today.
she: you go first please, we can't be seen together
I: of course, (as i fixed my pants, i opened the door and walked out in the bright son.
as i walked into the building, my phone beeped. it was J again
- i'm sorry, she knows we had something going yesterday, she's best friend - i don't hide anything from her.
I typed: fuck.
J: don't worry, she's a good girl, doesn't really need a job, rich girl, going to get married in 3 months, just wants a temp. job to kill time.
I: i don't have such vacancies, only for serious people.
J; you meet her first lah, then decide.
I: I don't have time to waste
J: please for me. she's good looking and sexy.
I: ha! she's going to get married, don't bug me with this nonsense.
J: we share everything
I dare not respond.....

By the time i reached the store, there were a few customers and i walked to my office a little restless and shut the door gently. needed to cool off, picked up my cigarettes and went down for a smoke. Beep again
J: where are you?
I: smoking.
J: can you take her interview?
I: you know my answer.
J: just interview her lah
I: even if i do, my answer will be no.
J: it's okay, just do this for me.
I: ok, in 10 minutes.
when i walked back again, J was busy serving the customer and a very tall , slender girl dressed in formal shirt and trousers, high heels, sexy butt was staring into the store with her back facing me unaware of me behind. i looked at J and she pointed out to her. the girl seeing J's pointed finger turned to me and the smile on her face melted me instantly.
she: Hi, I'm Michelle.....
I brought out my hand which moments ago were squeezing J's ass and while staring at her stunning features , could only utter meekly…..Hi!
Old 12-02-2020, 05:45 PM
Samster

In the closed room, my nostrils were overwhelmed with her sweet perfume and my eyes stared unabashedly at her beauty. I couldn't place her from the party last night though i tried real hard and then decided to focus in the present. The whole interview session was more of a formality with Michelle and while i still would not budge to change my mind to hire her, i wanted to fully enjoy her company. J had prepared her to come with our company's application form completed and it had her number on it. without knowing what i intend to do in future, while talking to her the number was saved on my mobile before I would pass it to my admin. assistant for records.
By the time we were done, M was persistent that I should let her work for a month or two and she can add a lot of value to sales and stock management but i was hardly interested. she said she has never worked with an expat before and would like to have that experience as after her wedding she may only focus on her fiancé's family business. there was no doubt she was super rich and so was her better half (or worse) , or just a lucky guy.
she was 3 years elder to J but she brought out so much charm. I was mesmerized. I told her i will get back to her.
when she was gone, all girls who had me fucking them over the past few days were out of my thoughts.
I was day dreaming in my office when I heard the knock on my door. it was J.
she was professional in the premises.
J: sir, what do you think.
I: about?
J: haha! two things. and she laughed as she whispered.
I: ok I'm confused.
J: well, do we have a chance to hire Michelle?
I: and?
J: do you want to continue the meeting later from where we left.....she giggled.
Old 12-02-2020, 07:18 PM
Samster

I guess i was too horny by now. With Michelle's figure fresh in my mind and two of my tryst with J yet not reaching culmination, I decided it was time. I walked up to the door, looked around, pulled J in with force and closed the door and locked it. She was taken with surprise and she stared at my dare wide eyed and i pushed her against the wall. within milliseconds my tongue was in her open mouth and my hands were molesting her. while our lips were locked and saliva dripping, she kept on mumbling "not ….aaaahh…..here.....not..." but it was too late. My hands had now pulled down her uniform pants and i moved her to the table with her hands resting on it and her ass facing me. I barely bothered just to open my zippers took my cock out, opened the drawer and as she kept bouncing her as back and forth on my cock with her sexy moans, I had out on the condom in the shortest turnaround record time. before she could even see what i was up to, I covered her lips with my left hand, guided my cock into her wet dripping pussy with the other and barged it in. she screamed but it was muffed and soon i was pumping her and her ass and my cock playing to the fuck music. As her body relaxed a bit after initial thrusts, our lips locked. My hands played with her tits and squeezed them real hard and i thrusted my cock in and out.
as i fucked her harder and faster with the muffed aaaahs and oooohs in the small room, it didn't take me long before i was about to cum as the fucking speed increased, i pulled it out and just like the porn movies, she immediately turned around, bent on her knees, pulled out the condom and took my cock in her mouth. She and i didn't even have to use my hands to pump any more as I came and came a lot in her mouth, around her lips as my cum dripped over to her top. It all happened so fast, but it was the most exhilarating experience and we both had a big laughter as she tasted my cum.
she stood up and we held each other for a long time feeling each other's sweaty bodies. and then she whispered...
J: what was that sir?
I: you made me so horny just now. i wanted to rape you.
J: aaaah, yeah i wouldn't mind if you would get even more rough than you were just now.
I: I guess i came too fast and maybe i didn't satisfy you.
J: i loved it. i loved the speed and energy with which it happened. I want more but next time.
as she started to dress up after all the tissues in my office were used, she said:
J: what about michelle
I: no, i can't hire her.
J: why?
in my mind.....because she's too hot to be around me.
I: i don't have short term temp. positions.
J: please consider. she's a good girl and who knows before she gets married, she may want some fun.
I: who knows?
J: come on! we don't fuck around with just anyone.
I remembered her message and asked her: what does she know about us.
J: it's a secret.
I: it's my secret that she knows, so you better tell me.
J: well, I told her …..
I: say it
J: i told her i tasted you.
I: fuck. you girls will get me killed. and so?
J: girls? you have been fucking anyone else?
I: …….
J: anyways, that's your problem. and she's a Chinese descent so you wont be shot..haha. She is jealous that she will be tied down soon while i can have fun. maybe she doesn't want any sex at all but good people around for company and fun.
I: i don't pay salary for such recreation. sorry. Plus I'm happy with you around..haha
J: huh! so sweet but You can't do that for me?
I: no. no trade offs at work
J: huh! i hate you. but I'll chase you for this.
I: you can try.
J: i won't stop.
I: by then she'll be married.
J: we will see.....and with that challenge in her eyes and a smile to kill, she opened the door and walked out....
Old 12-02-2020, 07:48 PM
Samster

It was now late afternoon and perhaps I have had more sex than I could digest in the last few hours. I tried to focus on my work and got a lot of things done before i was ready to leave for home by evening.
As i walked out with my bag, i said goodbye to the team including J with a "see you tomorrow"... as soon as i reached the car park, phone beeped with J's message- "not tonight? haha"
I: ofcourse not. got a few things to do. (i was drained, i had to admit)
J: hmmmm…..
I reached home, caught up with some news, ordered dinner and by 9 pm was ready to konk off for the night, when the beep this time startled me....
" it was nice to meet you. Hope we can meet again"
fuck...it was Michelle. The problem here was that had she written, hope we can work together instead of meet again, it would make sense. what's going on. there was a time i was sex starved. die die, must try but never got. the girls won't date me. then a girl friend came along and I felt blessed and commit to be sincere and honest in the relationship for life. Then moved to this barren land, expecting nothing but abstinence for at least a year with dreams of my girl friend. and Here I'm banging three beautiful girls left, right and center with no guilt in a land where i could be shot for the act. and then just earlier today, another one (the best of all) queued up perhaps. she may or may not buy the ticket when she gets on my bus but the feeling of having her around with a chance to do so was exciting. and then threesome some more waiting somewhere. life was good and fun, but dangerous....livin' on the edge.

Last edited by jazzyhunk1000; 13-02-2020 at 10:03 AM.
Old 12-02-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
MouParkPlane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for multiple updates TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1