The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2011, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 16
sinfulust is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulust is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulust is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile MOSCHINO (Johor) - Gorgeous Syt, Uni Student, First Time FL, Fresh and Tight

MOSCHINO

Gorgeous Syt, Uni Student, First Time FL, Fresh and Tight
年轻漂亮,可爱大学生,第一次做这行,新鲜鲍鱼紧

Location (地点):Johor Jaya
Nationality (国籍): Thailand
Age (年龄): 19
Height (身高): 158cm
Stats (三围): 34B'24'34
Service (服务): BBBJ/Light Kissing/Gfe/HJ/FJ
无套口交,亲吻,女友感觉,手淫,做爱

Rates (收费): 45mins 1shot - MYR180
90mins 2shots - MYR340

Please contact ALAN(请联络 ALAN)
+60-178406627
Old 18-11-2011, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 16
baron's is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbaron's is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: MOSCHINO (Johor) - Gorgeous Syt, Uni Student, First Time FL, Fresh and Tight

Initially sms-ed bro Alan a slot but she was booked. Since i was very horny, i eventually settled for any time slot that she is available.

Arrived at her room, golly i am pleased with what i saw. She look nice and friendly girl who likes to talk but a wolf like me couldn't keep my hands off from touching her everywhere while we chat.

Seeing me so sexited, she undressed me and she was surprised to see my cock 'saluting' at her. She giggled. It was a good show to watch her undress by herself...nice pair of boobs of average size... slim and lean body...and nice butt too! One thing to note , do not expect a hardcore or commando or rapist service from her . From my TCSS with her found out she is very new in this line and she asked me to guide her .

Shower is SOP where she like all other gals took the effort to clean me up real clean. I took thi time to really explore her body . I came out and dried myself then lie on the bed waiting for her. While waiting for her, my dick was still standing up. She came up to me on all 4 like a pussycat. With her CFM looks, she cat-bathed me. Her BBJ was sensational and i have to control myself. Gently turned her over so that i can cat-bathed her in return. Have a few light french-kisses followed by licking-sucking of her tits and then went south to spread wide her long legs to paint her pussy... yum yum. While i was busy painting her pussy, both my hands were roaming her long legs. Her eyes were half-closed and she was squeezing her boobs. Occasionally i withdrew to see the great sight of her spread wide long legs, her pussy and nice little asshole. I see already my kuku buay tahan liao. She then capped me and i entered her in deep spread wide legs missionary. The feeling of her vaginal wall gripping onto my penis was so shiok that I bonked her hard-fast-and furious all the way! Her moans were music to my ears. Suddenly she hugged me tight and i knew she was cumming. I speed up my thrusts... OH SHIOK... my kuku was ejaculating violently in the safety of the cap in her love-hole. She exclaimed that i have deposited so much sperms into the condom... hahaha.

After she washed up, she came back to me and lie her head on my chest. My hands were roaming her slim body. My cock stood up high like a pole. She giggled and gave it a few light handjob. Nice. Then she sucked-licked my nipples. Ohhh... i buay tahan liao. I gently turned her over for another round of pussy-painting. She capped me then applied some KY and i entered her in missionary bonking her deeply in a nice and slow thrustings. Turned her over for spoon-fuck style and then bonked her deep in doggy style. My hand was caressing her pussy as i thrusted her. She moaned. Then with both my hands on her nice butts, i bonked her hard-fast-furiously. It was also a great view to bonk her in doggy. Finally, i turned her over to finish her off in deep missionary style. Moschino hugged me again before i ejaculated my 2nd shot.

Not bad of a service from her since she is considered new to this line.
Old 18-11-2011, 12:15 PM
Samster

sinfulust is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulust is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulust is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: MOSCHINO (Johor) - Gorgeous Syt, Uni Student, First Time FL, Fresh and Tight

Thanks baron's for the FR!
Thanks for your support!
Old 19-11-2011, 01:56 PM
Samster

MOSCHINO

年轻漂亮,可爱大学生,第一次做这行,新鲜鲍鱼紧

无套口交,亲吻,女友感觉,手淫,做爱

90mins 2shots - MYR340

+60-178406627
Old 21-11-2011, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 16
whiteboar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhiteboar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I was very fortunate to secure slot for Moschino recently.

As usual, sms number, go up to room, knock knock.. and was greeted by a very chio girl, bit tanned (abit like a fair Malay kinda tan. I always have preference for fairer girls), very pretty features, average ht, slim, very sweet smile with a nicely styled Korean hairstyle. Let me put it this way. She can easy give the models in advertisements for each stable a good run for money. Wouldn't go into details, but here's my honest, personal & humble FR:

Looks: She looks 95% like the studio shots!! 9.25/10
Boobs: 8/10 Nice
BBBJ: 8/10 Good suction and loads of licking
CIM: Never try, dunno can or not
FJ: 9/10 Very accomodating, and skilful at cowgirl. Very gentle, soft moans and I love the way that she show the CFM face when missionary.
Pussy: Tight & wet easily. No KY used(I think). I'm pretty turned off when cha bo put KY on their CB in front of me. 9/10
GFE: 8.5/10.. She will keep hugging you and frenching you as much as u want.Treat all bros the same.
She even said she wanted to take me back to Thailand.
Massage: 7/10 very brief and light massage here and there
Overall: 8 /10 Considering first time in this line , there is always room for improvement. Best part is she willing to learn.

Bros, all I can say is, money well spent! You wun regret this!
Old 21-11-2011, 01:09 PM
Samster

Thanks whiteboar for the FR!
Thanks for your support!
Old 22-11-2011, 11:36 AM
Samster

Good morning everyone!
Old 22-11-2011, 06:20 PM
Samster

MOSCHINO

年轻漂亮,可爱大学生,第一次做这行,新鲜鲍鱼紧

无套口交,亲吻,女友感觉,手淫,做爱

90mins 2shots - MYR340

+60-178406627
Old 23-11-2011, 09:16 AM
Samster

Good morning everyone!
Old 23-11-2011, 07:45 PM
Samster

Thanks everyone for your great support!
Old 24-11-2011, 09:54 AM
Samster

Book early for your favorite timing of the day!
Old 24-11-2011, 06:32 PM
Samster

MOSCHINO

年轻漂亮,可爱大学生,第一次做这行,新鲜鲍鱼紧

无套口交,亲吻,女友感觉,手淫,做爱

90mins 2shots - MYR340

+60-178406627
Old 24-11-2011, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 17
shinchan18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfulust View Post
Book early for your favorite timing of the day!

Thanks bro,

I tried this gem yesterday.Thanks to bro alan.Well worth of money.She is gentle,soft spoken and very accomodating.Her BBBJ was superb and her hole is still damn tight with good grip.Request her to CIM which she obliged and suck me until the last drop.Will check up the rest.
Old 25-11-2011, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinchan18 View Post
Thanks bro,

I tried this gem yesterday.Thanks to bro alan.Well worth of money.She is gentle,soft spoken and very accomodating.Her BBBJ was superb and her hole is still damn tight with good grip.Request her to CIM which she obliged and suck me until the last drop.Will check up the rest.
Thanks shinchan18 for the support!
Please reco more friends to our service
Old 25-11-2011, 09:01 PM
Samster

MOSCHINO

年轻漂亮,可爱大学生,第一次做这行,新鲜鲍鱼紧

无套口交,亲吻,女友感觉,手淫,做爱

90mins 2shots - MYR340