The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 21-11-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of
Re: Bukit Merah

Sky spa 88 package…I would say pics are 6.5/10 similar to their fb. Browse thru and went early to look see ended up Had a China ML, able press rub n almost went into her..best of all, she didn’t came back to ask me for extra payment, presume she has a next customer waiting and I couldn’t like pass to counter so I left my number at counter ask to pass to her. Ended up till now no one called
Old 21-11-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Sky spa 88 package…I would say pics are 6.5/10 similar to their fb. Browse thru and went early to look see ended up Had a China ML, able press rub n almost went into her..best of all, she didn’t came back to ask me for extra payment, presume she has a next customer waiting and I couldn’t like pass to counter so I left my number at counter ask to pass to her. Ended up till now no one called
Bro, please pm ML name. Thanks!
Old 21-11-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster

ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyboy6969 View Post
Any brothers tried S*ndy from Sky Spa? Looks good on photos. share some fr with uncle here please
I read the Google review, all excellent. Like too good to be true. A bit doubtful. Hope too see some genuine FR about her.
Old 21-11-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Any brothers tried S*ndy from Sky Spa? Looks good on photos. share some fr with uncle here please
Haha...I did, BIG mistake. Looks TOTALLY different 20% resembles the photo and money face. She has a lot of 5* reviews on google but man... Was a waste of time and money for me
Old 21-11-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
Haha...I did, BIG mistake. Looks TOTALLY different 20% resembles the photo and money face. She has a lot of 5* reviews on google but man... Was a waste of time and money for me
Thanks for your FR. Fake photo is a big headache for us.
Old 21-11-2022, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
offshorebro91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

tried her many months ago, waste time and money...money faceand limited roaming must rtm to unlock blah blah

waste time, go to other spas better
Old 21-11-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Are the MLs you visiting still wearing masks? Right now, my preference is to go back to pre-covid days. If a pretty ML chooses not to wear a mask during the session, i will enjoy the session more. So what if the ML looks great on Facebook, if she is wearing a mask, what beauty is there to admire?

Today a ML was wearing a mask. She said since it's my first time visiting her she will like to chat more with me. At the end of the session at least 我动你,你也动我。 she actually meant 我懂你,你也懂我。

Wearing a mask really takes away a large chunk of the joy. Price also no discount.
Old 21-11-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Are the MLs you visiting still wearing masks? Right now, my preference is to go back to pre-covid days. If a pretty ML chooses not to wear a mask during the session, i will enjoy the session more. So what if the ML looks great on Facebook, if she is wearing a mask, what beauty is there to admire?

Today a ML was wearing a mask. She said since it's my first time visiting her she will like to chat more with me. At the end of the session at least 我动你,你也动我。 she actually meant 我懂你,你也懂我。

Wearing a mask really takes away a large chunk of the joy. Price also no discount.
Most, if not all of them don't wear mask for me. But I can understand and respect those who still do. Any down time is significantly painful financially for them.

That being said, those who continue to wear masks will be very very low on the list for me, lol

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 22-11-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 2
HighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Bro, can share?
Old 22-11-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chillnplay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is s**se spa fj friendly?
Old 23-11-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3541 / Power: 18
Tubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Massage is decent
But she’s way bigger than her picture
Old 25-11-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
S**** does look good in photos, but not in person. I have not used her services but she was at the reception while I was there. She is a Malaysian, probably in her 30s, quite big-size, and had the 'auntie' vibe. There are indeed overwhelming number of five-star reviews for her in Google, but they look fake to me. I suspect she is the boss.

Maybe you can try the Vietnamese M***, which is much prettier and gentler but her massage was so-so. I also tried the Chinese V***, whom gave me a really good massage.
Old 25-11-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 0
NaughtyBlueBird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNaughtyBlueBird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNaughtyBlueBird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNaughtyBlueBird is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
S**** does look good in photos, but not in person. I have not used her services but she was at the reception while I was there. She is a Malaysian, probably in her 30s, quite big-size, and had the 'auntie' vibe. There are indeed overwhelming number of five-star reviews for her in Google, but they look fake to me. I suspect she is the boss.

Maybe you can try the Vietnamese M***, which is much prettier and gentler but her massage was so-so. I also tried the Chinese V***, whom gave me a really good massage.
My office is just nearby. Wanted to go during lunch time but the coffee shop next to it always have a lot of people. Paiseh to go in.
Old 25-11-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyBlueBird View Post
My office is just nearby. Wanted to go during lunch time but the coffee shop next to it always have a lot of people. Paiseh to go in.
I can totally understand. Maybe choose a non-peak timing? By the way, you will exit from the backdoor.
Old 25-11-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 0
NaughtyBlueBird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNaughtyBlueBird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNaughtyBlueBird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNaughtyBlueBird is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
I can totally understand. Maybe choose a non-peak timing? By the way, you will exit from the backdoor.
Thanks bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1