The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2008, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
amazonr is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Discreet Sex Toy Shops

saw 1 at sim lim today when i went to purchase my harddisk, on the 1st level.
Old 08-11-2008, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Big Maverick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

its near the newsvendor right?
there got a very sexy picture, very obvious shop
Old 09-11-2008, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
PepeReina deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPepeReina deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bugis Villiage(aka Pasar Malam) got a few there.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your suggestions. I went to BTSC (Bukit Timah Shopping Centre for all those who don't know) yesterday late afternoon. Can spell out building name as it's a legal business to sell sex toys right? It's a good place to shop because it is basically a dead town. Highly unlike to even see people walking around so if you are shy to be seen buying sex toys, definitely plus point over other locations in peninsular plaza for example.

I was looking to buy a vibrating multi-speed cock ring, a cock pump (after a documentary on BBC that says it works), bondage cuffs, a vibrating egg and whatever else interests me.

I went to Ageless Creation #03-58. The door was locked but the lights were on. Pasted on a notice next to the door was a number to call. I called and the owner (frankie) came back within 1 min. The shop is pretty well stocked and Frankie is very knowledgeable. I find it more suitable to be talking cock rings and cock pump with a guy. He quoted me $165 for the cock pump. Prices can be bargained. I can't find a suitable cock ring from his shop. Got a gut feeling that prices aren't exactly low and it turns out to be true. Prices are cheaper through their website. Next time I will see what I want from their website, note down the cost and try to bargain close to the internet price.

I think it's impt to see the product before you buy. The cock rings seem big for asian sizes. I may be wrong cos it was in the packaging. You wouldn't want to buy from the internet, only to discover that it doesn't fit well and is loose around your cock right? The vibrators come with varying speeds. Some are just plain useless, so weak vibration but it looks colourful and attractive. If I were to buy from the net, I might have chosen some of the lousier ones. The wireless vibrator that we see in Jap AV is quite big! At least twice the size of a normal vibrating egg.

End up buying a bondage cuff ($45) and fruit punch water-based lubricant ($20). I know I may be able to get things cheaper elsewhere but after a 20 min informative chat with Frankie, didn't wish to leave empty handed.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:45 AM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

After leaving Frankie's shop, I went down to Shop Intimates #02-53 (BTSC). I remembered seeing this shop before. Got a shock when I walked in. The lady at the counter/table was having a bad day. Kept screaming into the phone. It's obvious I was a walk-in customer. I guess she doesn't care what her customers think.

I went looking into their multispeed vibrating cock ring. Can't find any and help was forthcoming. I tried asking and all I got was 'Everything is down there!'

I next move onto their cock pump section as prices here are much lower than at Frankie's. They ranged from $65 to $120. Frankie quoted me $165. So prices in this shop is definitely about the same as the internet price. No further bargaining. I asked the bad-tempered fat lady at the counter on what the differences are for the cock pumps. She said basically the same. Wah lau, if it's the same, why do you price them from $65 to $120 right? Getting pissed off by her attitude.

She was busy typing on the computer and realised there is a live chat option on their website. You can ask questions and they will answer in real time. Ask stupid questions like how much this or that is and she will curse in person, not on the net, of course. Prices are available on their website already what.... According to the bad-tempered fat lady.

End up buying a cock pump for $65 to try out. This shop is for those who want a cheaper deal but no service or no answers from live experiences. I think they are running on a tight ship. Shy customers walking in will find the rude, unhappy salesperson a very discouraging experience.

I'll be going to Penis-ular Plaza to look see look see. But I think there will be more people walking around the building...
Old 12-11-2008, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 20
Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

End up buying a bondage cuff ($45) and fruit punch water-based lubricant ($20). I know I may be able to get things cheaper elsewhere but after a 20 min informative chat with Frankie, didn't wish to leave empty handed.
Remember to test the product esp egg vibrator if you are getting one. Cause I had some problems getting it work when I was at the shop.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amour View Post
Remember to test the product esp egg vibrator if you are getting one. Cause I had some problems getting it work when I was at the shop.
Ya i will. Thanks. I think if you buy from the internet and it comes faulty, that's just too bad for you. It's not possible to know the strength of the vibrator too if you buy on the internet. I ever bought a 1-speed vibrator before and my girl says it's not powerful enough. Waste money man.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:05 AM
Samster

Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Ya i will. Thanks. I think if you buy from the internet and it comes faulty, that's just too bad for you. It's not possible to know the strength of the vibrator too if you buy on the internet. I ever bought a 1-speed vibrator before and my girl says it's not powerful enough. Waste money man.
I always prefer to look for those multi speed kind of vib. So that my ger can have diff sensation. If only one speed, I'm afraid that one day she'll get used to it. Plus Yes I rather go down personally to see and test the items. Cause last time I bought this wireless vib from online, the egg was much small and its easier to enter the ger. But what I saw from Ageless Creations was a much bigger egg.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
doomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazonr View Post
saw 1 at sim lim today when i went to purchase my harddisk, on the 1st level.
The one there is the same as the one in GL. Shop name "Secret Affair". I think they got quite a variety of sex toys but the price is on the high side even after the discount from the membership card.

I think it's much cheaper to shop elsewhere. A good place is Shop Intimates #02-53 (BTSC). Try to check what u want to buy from internet & order from them there. Shop Intimates is basically doing internet sales & they can place order for you if they carry the stock which is definitely price much lower than other place.

And the good thing about this shop is it's very isolated so it's quite convenient to walk in.
Old 13-11-2008, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 20
toyking69 has much to be proud oftoyking69 has much to be proud oftoyking69 has much to be proud oftoyking69 has much to be proud oftoyking69 has much to be proud oftoyking69 has much to be proud oftoyking69 has much to be proud oftoyking69 has much to be proud oftoyking69 has much to be proud oftoyking69 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Discreet Sex Toy Shops

Hi, brother Xgenre

Just for your info, heard from my friend last week that the U4RIA Branch at the Penisula Plaza #02 level is giving all our SBF members at 15% discount for most of the their products during the Christmas seasons.

You could check it out when you happen to drop by.
Old 13-11-2008, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyking69 View Post
Just for your info, heard from my friend last week that the U4RIA Branch at the Penisula Plaza #02 level is giving all our SBF members at 15% discount for most of the their products during the Christmas seasons.
Bro, how does it work? We go write down our nicks? How many SBF bros will openly say they are from SBF? Cos SBf is kind of a discreet forum for a lot of us. Can ask your friend?
Old 13-11-2008, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 20
toyking69 has much to be proud oftoyking69 has much to be proud oftoyking69 has much to be proud oftoyking69 has much to be proud oftoyking69 has much to be proud oftoyking69 has much to be proud oftoyking69 has much to be proud oftoyking69 has much to be proud oftoyking69 has much to be proud oftoyking69 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Discreet Sex Toy Shops

brother,

Just found out new info again from my friend.

My friend printed out his nick when he logged in to the SBF forum. He cut off the right hand small corner( that portion which shown our Welcome nick, last visited and private messages ) and shown it to the busty female staff to prove that he is a member of a certain forum.

He said the busty female staff has no idea is from which forum. But was being told by her manager if customers show her this cut off portion. Those customers will entitle 15% discount.

I would give it a try soon as I want to buy a vibrator as a Christmas gift for my girlfreind.
Old 13-11-2008, 06:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
w128 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anyone bought this vibe........any review

::.AGELESS CREATION
Old 11-12-2008, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by w128 View Post
Hi anyone bought this vibe........any review

::.AGELESS CREATION
I saw this in the shop. Very expensive lar. He showed me another version. ::.AGELESS CREATION , which i find easy to use. Can change vibration type easily with your thumb while arousing your partner. But still not cheap. So didn't buy yet. But tempted too. More of a G-spot vibrator than a clitoral vibrator if you ask me.

It was raining this afternoon and I was near Geylang. Given the heavy rain, I thought Geylang will be a dead town. So I decided to try U4ria at the junction of Lorong 41. I know I said I prefer not to go Geylang to buy my toys but given that this is the outskirt of Geylang. Decided to try my luck. I was lucky to find a lot directly in front of the shop. Just less than 3 metres into the shop.

Was attended by a chubby talkative girl. Probably 22-25 years old. Saw a Jessica tattooed on her right shoulder. Very knowledgeable and always asking me what else I want to buy. I jokingly asked if her pay is commission-based. She said it's fixed pay. I then asked if she tried the products since she say until like everything's a must-buy. She replied in an almost shy, lowered tone, 'Yes, I do try.' Hmm.. a hint of blushing. Now if she's prettier, I might ask her if I can get a practical lesson and top up her salary!

Ended up buying that I wanted. U4ria. Please be aware that the batteries are already inside the cock-ring. She actually pressed it to show me how it works. I can imagine her pressing it to demostrate for every client. Like that battery runs out very fast. So make sure the one you buy still has power. If not, got to buy new batteries which is troublesome. $30 plus for multi-speed cock ring. Quite value-for-money.

Also was convinced to try a version of U4ria. The link shows a drop that tightens vagina. I bought another version that makes the clitoris more sensitive. Can't find the exact link. It's DAMN expensive at $56 but she said it only requires 1 drop and I can use it for 30 times. So will try tonight and see how it works.

Sigh. Life can be boring. So to spice up our sex lives, we can either change partners regularly or change the regular type of sex we enjoy with our regular. What say you guys? I'm going to tie her hands up, apply the drop to her vagina and bang her with a multi-speed vibrator.
Old 11-12-2008, 07:27 PM
Samster

Has anyone tried any remote control egg vib? Any comments?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1