The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2021, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Re: FB woes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackstageBambi View Post
You made an excellent point: I’m just one of those who forgives easily especially if the person has some quality I like. As to what it is about him, I’m not sure myself. But definitely not romantic attachment.
Then you need to figure out what it might be, or what it is you actually want from him.
Old 25-09-2021, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Try have heart talk with him on each other expectation.

Else not sure if your absence(break off) make his heart yonder, yearning to get you back/cherish u more

This happen to me ("heart 💔 break /loss")when I took her for granted/due to small matters etc recently after two year "affair".
Old 25-09-2021, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
TuttiFruitti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Lol I know I’ll probably get some offers here. It’s also why I’m here anyways.
If you're pretty and shapely, don't have to worry about no guys interested in you!
Old 25-09-2021, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 4
BackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
Try have heart talk with him on each other expectation.

Else not sure if your absence(break off) make his heart yonder, yearning to get you back/cherish u more

This happen to me ("heart �� break /loss")when I took her for granted/due to small matters etc recently after two year "affair".
I don’t think we need to have a heart to heart talk. It’s just a bang and go fb relationship. I think the moment I start to want to “talk”, he will bail. And no point really. He is banging other chicks too. And that’s the biggest reason why he is treating me as just one of many options. I’m fully self aware. I’m just here to rant and be upset. Lol. Thanks for reading.

Last edited by BackstageBambi; 25-09-2021 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 25-09-2021, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
You made an excellent point: I’m just one of those who forgives easily especially if the person has some quality I like. As to what it is about him, I’m not sure myself. But definitely not romantic attachment.
If what attracts him to you is physical satisfaction, that means you're looking for one who is a bf / husband quality guy?

You can look for one with a romantic attachment while keeping him as a fb only if you want.
Old 25-09-2021, 08:06 PM
Samster

BackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuttiFruitti View Post
If you're pretty and shapely, don't have to worry about no guys interested in you!
Ok lah. I’m not AngelaBaby, looks are always subjective anyway
Old 25-09-2021, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
If what attracts him to you is physical satisfaction, that means you're looking for one who is a bf / husband quality guy?

You can look for one with a romantic attachment while keeping him as a fb only if you want.
No I’m not looking for a bf or husband in him. Lol. That’s madness. I’m saying that he treats me like I’m an option. All our meetups are super last minute and it’s always him asking me, but when I initiate; he’s never available.
Old 25-09-2021, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
No I’m not looking for a bf or husband in him. Lol. That’s madness. I’m saying that he treats me like I’m an option. All our meetups are super last minute and it’s always him asking me, but when I initiate; he’s never available.
Where do you guys normally go when he initiated? Hotel only? Any pre-hotel arrangements e.g. meal and movie, etc.?

And where do you usually wants to go with him when you initiated it? Perhaps its somewhere that he doesn't like / wants to go? Or the time is always not right for him?
Old 25-09-2021, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

andy low has a list of the fb/fwb on hand

A is a 9, B an 8, and C a 7

one saturday, andy low msg A, B and C "ai sio gan mai?"

A and B nv reply, C reply ok so andy low meetup with C for a sexxion

another saturday, andy low did the same thing

C reply ok and andy low made plans to meetup, but last minute A reply can meet so andy low decided to plane C because he can fuck A who is higher on his list

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 25-09-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 22
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Quote:
Memories of the fish
Any chance you might be Pisces?
Old 25-09-2021, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
cygnono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Even baby elephants will have takers
Old 25-09-2021, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Fatcharsiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I don’t think we need to have a heart to heart talk. It’s just a bang and go fb relationship. I think the moment I start to want to “talk”, he will bail. And no point really. He is banging other chicks too. And that’s the biggest reason why he is treating me as just one of many options. I’m fully self aware. I’m just here to rant and be upset. Lol. Thanks for reading.
you allow him to bang other chicks? not an exclusive fb?
Old 26-09-2021, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Dumboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Respect for a person's effort to make time to meet up is a basic etiquette imo.

There are so many cocks in the sea for you to take your pick, so why settle less for a prick?

Take your time to choose and tease.
Old 26-09-2021, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 3
DJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I am not gonna sugarcoat it…he is not treating u like an option, u are an option. He has a list of fb and I am sure u are not at the top. I used to be a player when I was much younger, that’s how the game is played, sorry to say.
Old 26-09-2021, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 13
poi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Even it’s just a FB r/s, i still want it a 1 to 1 r/s.. Once either one of the party loses the interest, its time to move on no matter what qualities the FB has..

There are still many trees in the forest. Move on and find a new one, be decisive since u even knows that he has some other chicks out there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1