The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2021, 08:22 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3177 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute
Married wife as FWB/FB

My fwb told me her husband found out about us and we ended our relationship of many years. Any one have similar experience to share and how you started. Will share my story later when free.
Old 22-09-2021, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Married wife as FWB/FB

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy80 View Post
My fwb told me her husband found out about us and we ended our relationship of many years. Any one have similar experience to share and how you started. Will share my story later when free.
I avoid married women because I was also a victim of infidelity. The only married woman I shagged was a PRC whose husband took our sovereignty with contempt.

Found out about my ex wife during our marriage that she had been sleeping with other men when she came back one day to demand for divorce and alimony. Being a goody two shoe I was, I attempted to salvage the broken marriage. Her relationship with her bf didn't work out but that didn't stop her from trying out others over the years. It happened for a few times until I could no longer take it. Emotionally hijacked, I attempted suicide after having a huge quarrel with her at a coffeeshop. A stranger stepped forward and tried to talk me out as I was crying along the road. He introduced me to sammyboyforum and encouraged me to continue living my life.

Although I survived that, I will not be automatically optimistic when a man discovers his wife has cheated on him especially if he married a Singaporean woman. Because that will also mean imminent financial ruin and possible suicide.
Old 22-09-2021, 09:42 AM
Samster (P)

sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute

Just want to find out is it common for local wives to have FWB outside and how many have experience and story to share.. And how many husbands found out and can accept it and carry on with life.. Is it the husband issue that the wife wanted sex elsewhere??
Old 22-09-2021, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
I attempted suicide after having a huge quarrel with her at a coffeeshop..
Bro, no loose slut is worth ur life. I hope u have moved on.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 22-09-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
TuttiFruitti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I have been having a lot of ONS, FWB, plain fuck around etc. There are reasons why I have been able to stay away from legal troubles for so long. And one of them is that I avoid Singaporean women.
Luckily you managed to survive and moved on already! Cheers!
Old 22-09-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 4
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I avoid married women because I was also a victim of infidelity. The only married woman I shagged was a PRC whose husband took our sovereignty with contempt.

Found out about my ex wife during our marriage that she had been sleeping with other men when she came back one day to demand for divorce and alimony. Being a goody two shoe I was, I attempted to salvage the broken marriage. Her relationship with her bf didn't work out but that didn't stop her from trying out others over the years. It happened for a few times until I could no longer take it. Emotionally hijacked, I attempted suicide after having a huge quarrel with her at a coffeeshop. A stranger stepped forward and tried to talk me out as I was crying along the road. He introduced me to sammyboyforum and encouraged me to continue living my life.

Although I survived that, I will not be automatically optimistic when a man discovers his wife has cheated on him especially if he married a Singaporean woman. Because that will also mean imminent financial ruin and possible suicide.
Wa bro, ur ang mo sibei chim.
I abit catch no ball. Like can catch cannot catch feeling when reading your experience.

Can simplify abit for ppl like me?

Gum sia gum sia.
Old 22-09-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
I abit catch no ball. Like can catch cannot catch feeling when reading your experience.

Gum sia gum sia.
Uncle, he kana 戴绿帽 and almost 殉情 because of her. Understand?
Old 22-09-2021, 11:13 AM
Samster

JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just want to find out is it common for local wives to have FWB outside and how many have experience and story to share.. And how many husbands found out and can accept it and carry on with life.. Is it the husband issue that the wife wanted sex elsewhere??
Yes it is not uncommon. But largely depends on your wealth, race and her expectations. I know of some local women who have illicit affairs and bumped into some of them during my trysts with my girls at car parks near the love hotels, even ran into one in Australia with a caucasian when I am certain her husband is an Asian.

Why did they do that? Mostly to do with unmet expectations including those unreasonable ones. Singaporean women enjoy impunity apart from societal judgement whenever they come to divorce so they basically are a protected breed that gives them no qualms about cheating. It does not even have to be the husband's fault. You will be shocked with the sort of excuses the cheating wife has; Innovation redefined.
I think how the husbands cope depends on the husband's level of epiphany reached. I almost died because I could not cope with it mentally thinking the marriage I worked so hard for has collasped. But when I realized that if I decided to be happy, I will overcome the pains and mental destruction. This Sammyboyforum opened an avenue in life I never thought existed just like taking the red pill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
Bro, no loose slut is worth ur life. I hope u have moved on.
Thank you. Yes. You are right. No slut is worth my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuttiFruitti View Post
Luckily you managed to survive and moved on already! Cheers!
I still have to thank that mysterious man. He was like my Abbé Faria. Maybe he lurks in the forum and prefers anonymity but I will never forget that man who saved my life by introducing me to Sammyboyforum so many many years ago. Now I pay it forward by sharing the wisdom I acquired to other fellow forummers

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
Gum sia gum sia.
1. Ex wife fucks around and demand divorce + alimony + maintenance from good husband.
2. Good husband wanted to commit suicide
3. Good Husband convinced not to die by a stranger who also introduced good husband to Sammyboyforum.
4. Very risky to marry Singaporean women
Old 22-09-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
my former FB is a married and successful lady. her reason for doing so is she feel neglected and she feel she is more capable than her hubby. we have had mindblowing sex for that year or two till i exited slowly.
Old 22-09-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 5
MisterBig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just want to find out is it common for local wives to have FWB outside and how many have experience and story to share
Yes. I would say it is common. I have been with a number of local married wives. From housewives to those with successful careers.

And I think there are various reasons why they 'eat outside'. From revenge fucks on finding their hubbies having affairs, not feeling fulfilled, to feeling bored or wanting some excitement in their lives. I've even taken overseas trips with a few of them where they give excuses like going for work or with their gal friends.

So I would say it more common than one might think.
Old 22-09-2021, 01:18 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBig View Post
Yes. I would say it is common. I have been with a number of local married wives. From housewives to those with successful careers.

And I think there are various reasons why they 'eat outside'. From revenge fucks on finding their hubbies having affairs, not feeling fulfilled, to feeling bored or wanting some excitement in their lives. I've even taken overseas trips with a few of them where they give excuses like going for work or with their gal friends.

So I would say it more common than one might think.
I always think that Singapore wives are more conservative unlike those in Taiwan or even China Chinese. Never expect it but how many sg husbands can accept it after find out about his wife affairs outside. Maybe more samsters can share here
Old 22-09-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
I always think that Singapore wives are more conservative unlike those in Taiwan or even China Chinese. Never expect it but how many sg husbands can accept it after find out about his wife affairs outside. Maybe more samsters can share here
Because divorce is a costly affair.
I endured that because I don't want to go into financial ruin that quickly.
Old 22-09-2021, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5412 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Husband's tolerance level when knowing their wives secret affairs, i think is just the same as the wives if not worse. They will file for divorce. But some husbands tend to give their wives a chance to redeem themselves but this is not to say no wives would do the same for their straying husbands.

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 22-09-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Because divorce is a costly affair.
I endured that because I don't want to go into financial ruin that quickly.
Actually, since she was eager for divorce, you could have not agreed to sign on the divorce paper and don't need to give her anything. Instead, you could demand that she gave you monies instead if she wanted a divorce so urgently!

Like that, you no need to worry about financial ruin and she can pay you to go look for another woman to replace her.
Old 22-09-2021, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuttiFruitti View Post
Actually, since she was eager for divorce, you could have not agreed to sign on the divorce paper and don't need to give her anything. Instead, you could demand that she gave you monies instead if she wanted a divorce so urgently!

Like that, you no need to worry about financial ruin and she can pay you to go look for another woman to replace her.

I was lucky I was able to secure a no maintenance clause. Because my lawyer did advise that since she resigned from her job, nevermind even if it's rage quit, I stand to lose if i continue fighting. I lost almost everything but the clause of no maintenance set me free. Also, legal fees are also costly. Lawyers win, she wins, I am the only loser in it. Count my losses and bail myself out when i could. Looking back, I am glad I survived. A costly lesson.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1