The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2021, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 14
johnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant future
Not illegal to use sexual services but can be named/shamed

First time I've seen a name and shame of a patron.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...g-sex-customer

Quote:
Investigations revealed that a 33-year-old man had made an appointment with the masseuse, Ms Chen Yu Die, through a text message after getting her mobile number from a website that advertised her services.

When the man, Mr Koh Chun Wee, went to the Serangoon outlet at about 1.30pm on March 12, 2019, he handed over S$50 to the receptionist for massage services. Ms Chen massaged his back for a brief moment before they had sex in a room.
So it looks like even though it's not illegal to use sexual services, your name if you cooperate in investigations can be printed in the papers for all to see.

Won't be surprise if this is indirect approach to try to clamp down on sexual services.. Not illegal but if the courts have your name, the reporter will print it big big.

Last edited by johnleee; 22-09-2021 at 03:45 AM.
Old 22-09-2021, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Cum700x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Not illegal to use sexual services but can be named/shamed

What a clean country this is. Gonna take my all money n migrate in the not so distant future. Its so boring here.
Old 22-09-2021, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum700x View Post
What a clean country this is. Gonna take my all money n migrate in the not so distant future. Its so boring here.
Boring, going migrate where? Aodaliya? PRC? Angmoh land? Yindu sthan? I'll bet you'll beg to come back.
But I agree mentioning customer's name in the newspaper has crossed a line...
Old 22-09-2021, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

like that nobody want to cooperate with police liao. cooperate also die, don't cooperate also die.
Old 22-09-2021, 06:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 16
hoya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhoya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

walau like that sabo.. F up.. what the point of shaming.
sibei sian keep on raiding on MP and FL.. geylang still not open.
no place to release.. might as well go up mountain be monk.
Old 22-09-2021, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
like that nobody want to cooperate with police liao. cooperate also die, don't cooperate also die.
What makes you think he cooperated with the Police? maybe he guai lan with them and kenna shamed as a result. The ML's name sound like You Die.

This place was operating quite openly. The girls were using wechat people nearby function to attract clients. May have attracted undercover policemen as a result.
Old 22-09-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
What makes you think he cooperated with the Police? maybe he guai lan with them and kenna shamed as a result. The ML's name sound like You Die.

This place was operating quite openly. The girls were using wechat people nearby function to attract clients. May have attracted undercover policemen as a result.
well we wont know if he cooperated. but by shaming him, it discourages patrons from cooperating/patronizing generally.

lol use wechat nearby to get clients is suicide. cantonment so near.
Old 22-09-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

I agree. The law is this oldest trade in the world is allowed in Singapore. But not allowed in spas, massage parlours, hair salons, bars, night clubs... The government has made the penalties much heavier. Big fines and imprisonment. I seen so many spas closed down and my favourite girls who work in spas disappear.
Old 22-09-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoya View Post

probably asked you get married since birth rates super low. at same time now wife can refused sex and you also cannot say anything.

might as well dont get married and cheong until you old
Old 22-09-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
I agree. The law is this oldest trade in the world is allowed in Singapore. But not allowed in spas, massage parlours, hair salons, bars, night clubs... The government has made the penalties much heavier. Big fines and imprisonment. I seen so many spas closed down and my favourite girls who work in spas disappear.
very frustrating i know. the only way is hotels. but local fls charge so high. like half month salary for 1 hour session. best if you can convince the MLs to go hotel.
Old 22-09-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3016 / Power: 38
loony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond repute

its highly unusual as other source covering same news did not name the patron.

checked with some legal friends and their feedback.

In such cases, named witnesses can be made reference in news as these are public records.

Usually implicated like he tried to lie or cover up then later found out and so lan lan have to become material witness
Kreta Ayer
Changi Road
River Valley
Telok Blangah
Jalan Besar
and others
===============================
If can't behave, be safe
Old 22-09-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loony View Post
its highly unusual as other source covering same news did not name the patron.

checked with some legal friends and their feedback.

In such cases, named witnesses can be made reference in news as these are public records.

Usually implicated like he tried to lie or cover up then later found out and so lan lan have to become material witness
Maybe he had to attend the court case as witness that's why. It's highly unusual.

Contrast this with a recent case where a doctor was wrongfully accused of molest. Even after it was established that the accuser was not a victim and essentially committed perjury, but still a GAG ORDER prevents her from being identified.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...ow-nam-2115606

WC is most powerful!
Old 22-09-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleee View Post
First time I've seen a name and shame of a patron.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...g-sex-customer

So it looks like even though it's not illegal to use sexual services, your name if you cooperate in investigations can be printed in the papers for all to see.

Won't be surprise if this is indirect approach to try to clamp down on sexual services.. Not illegal but if the courts have your name, the reporter will print it big big.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoya View Post

upped you for exchange +11
Old 22-09-2021, 11:40 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Boring, going migrate where? Aodaliya? PRC? Angmoh land? Yindu sthan? I'll bet you'll beg to come back.
But I agree mentioning customer's name in the newspaper has crossed a line...
+144 or you to hit 1k point

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 22-09-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 4
ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!

wow, that's an alarming development. the level of risk has gone up...

not sure if it's just me, but there seem to be more names and details in crime news articles nowadays.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1