The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2021, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 15
darkhorse is one of the Best!darkhorse is one of the Best!darkhorse is one of the Best!
Re: fucking in JC uniform

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleestanlee View Post
i got my gf to wear back her sec sch uniform and she is from a girls sch.
Same here.. Mine was from RJC.. Kinky
Old 24-09-2021, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Is it possible to buy the uniforms online discreetly if I am not a student etc....

Been wanting to try bonking a gal in uniform Thought of buying a set and request for my FL to wear them... but not sure where can I buy
Old 24-09-2021, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 18
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

My fav is SAJC uniform
last time use to bonk my ex gf from there... everything off but keep the tie on
kinky max haha
Old 25-09-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 3
bluecot is one of the Best!bluecot is one of the Best!bluecot is one of the Best!bluecot is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Is it possible to buy the uniforms online discreetly if I am not a student etc....

Been wanting to try bonking a gal in uniform Thought of buying a set and request for my FL to wear them... but not sure where can I buy
depends on the school, is possible for some.
Old 25-09-2021, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My fav is RJC uniform.
Old 25-09-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
Same here.. Mine was from RJC.. Kinky
my gf not so smart like yours. but most of their uniform look the same so it good for me.
Old 25-09-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster

bluecot is one of the Best!bluecot is one of the Best!bluecot is one of the Best!bluecot is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zax51 View Post
My fav is RJC uniform.
Rjc nice meh?
Old 26-09-2021, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
MagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
ya and sometimes i will just ask my gf to wear the pinafore without the blouse
I prefer with the blouse, then ask her tie up her hair also.. See til damn cute / sweet and just fuck only.. So far favourite is still IJ uniform
Old 26-09-2021, 05:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFingers View Post
I prefer with the blouse, then ask her tie up her hair also.. See til damn cute / sweet and just fuck only.. So far favourite is still IJ uniform
I like IJ uniforms too. I like St Margaret’s too.
Old 26-09-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I like IJ uniforms too. I like St Margaret’s too.
I personally like nygh uniform but no chance. Maybe I should buy for my gf to wear
Old 26-09-2021, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
I personally like nygh uniform but no chance. Maybe I should buy for my gf to wear
Very hard to meet NYGH girls. Only met them when they are successful elite adults.
Old 26-09-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
MagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Very hard to meet NYGH girls. Only met them when they are successful elite adults.
Never did like NYGH uniform. SCGS uniform gave me the same vibe too. But yeah, usually they got the more atas vibes and speaking style that's a turn on
Old 26-09-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecot View Post
Rjc nice meh?
PE T shirt is nice. They wear it everywhere on all occasions.
Old 26-09-2021, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
It is possible. Google and you can find the real suppliers selling online. A bit weird to buy in Sept/Oct but some couples buy it for pre-wedding photo shoots. Like couples who go together in school and are now taking photos of themselves in their uniforms to make a passage of time.
Old 27-09-2021, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
It is possible. Google and you can find the real suppliers selling online. A bit weird to buy in Sept/Oct but some couples buy it for pre-wedding photo shoots. Like couples who go together in school and are now taking photos of themselves in their uniforms to make a passage of time.
some schools cannot find though..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1