The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shower Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

i always believe that for the right offer anything is possible...

anyway... i actually know of a local milf (in late 40s but still look good for her age) who does this... i have been meeting her on a few occasions...

1 hour sensual shower s
ervice with all the right touches at the right places... total top to toe showering... session comes with two HJ releases...

the one downside is she is not naked... she is actually in a bikini just like in the video...

damage is 100... room paid by me...

meeting her this weekend...
Bro maybe u can give her another right offer to get full services ... bikini shower but no full is pain hehe
Old 23-09-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
Bro maybe u can give her another right offer to get full services ... bikini shower but no full is pain hehe

to be honest... i am not really into full service... i would rather have some kinky or fetish experiences... so this shower service is perfect for me..

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 23-09-2021, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 9
Happyboy888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by knilon View Post
Used to have it around duxton area. There's this spa with a wet shower room with rubber/leather bed where you lie down on it and get body scrub.

Closed around 2017-2018 due to licensing issues if I didnt recall wrongly.
yes , the ML help me blow till I Cum
In her mouth !
Old 24-09-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 9
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyboy888 View Post
In her mouth !
Lucky boy! The furthest I have gone is one of the A grinding my rod with her pussy during mosha, but despite my pleas, she did not let me enter (+ we didn't prep condom).

She has since RTC to wait out the pandemic, but before she left, I managed to up her twice.
Old 24-09-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 16
hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!

Encounter once before at a spa in Bugis which is still around. Was a Malay girl who surprised me by asking if i need help with showering. So i said yes and she really help me apply soap and everything even pulling my foreskin to clean. But she was fully clothed and nth happen after lol. Dont ask me for contact as the girl not around anymore.
Old 24-09-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewbie85 View Post
Lucky boy! The furthest I have gone is one of the A grinding my rod with her pussy during mosha, but despite my pleas, she did not let me enter (+ we didn't prep condom).

She has since RTC to wait out the pandemic, but before she left, I managed to up her twice.
I know towards the end before amy resign she did offer Highest tier pakcage …
Old 24-09-2021, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

i always believe that for the right offer anything is possible...

anyway... i actually know of a local milf (in late 40s but still look good for her age) who does this... i have been meeting her on a few occasions...

1 hour sensual shower service with all the right touches at the right places... total top to toe showering... session comes with two HJ releases...

the one downside is she is not naked... she is actually in a bikini just like in the video...

damage is 100... room paid by me...

meeting her this weekend...

bro u ok to share your contact? I'm also looking for similar for locals but dont want full service
Old 24-09-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 0
voyeurist91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvoyeurist91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah I remember this Duxton place, back when bro Vaxva was recommending playgrounds. Went there 2-3 times with fun on the shower table. And there was once, I think after the OG gang of MLs left, I was assigned this newcomer. And she literally had zero massage skills, and refusing the shower table fun. So I spoke to the recep and she offered to massage me instead because no one was available. Had my last dose of the shower table that time unfortunately 😔 but it was good memories.
Old 24-09-2021, 11:00 PM
Samster

Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by voyeurist91 View Post
Wah I remember this Duxton place, back when bro Vaxva was recommending playgrounds. Went there 2-3 times with fun on the shower table. And there was once, I think after the OG gang of MLs left, I was assigned this newcomer. And she literally had zero massage skills, and refusing the shower table fun. So I spoke to the recep and she offered to massage me instead because no one was available. Had my last dose of the shower table that time unfortunately �� but it was good memories.
Wah the recep issit michelle?

Last edited by Dddnoob; 24-09-2021 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 25-09-2021, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 13
knilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknilon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyboy888 View Post
In her mouth !
Good luck sia.

Tried 2 ML there before. Anna and Moon.

Was very into body scrub back then as back scrubbing really sedap!

Anna was good svc. I didn't know about the scrub back then as it was a fresh recee for me when I finished a work meeting near there. Only on 2nd visit I tried the heavenly scrub.

Soon the next few visits Anna was fully booked so took the newcomer Moon. She looked like Malaysian Singer Gin Lee. Service was a bit green but still good. The watery experience really elevates everything.

And nope. Wasn't offer anything full. Still happy though. It might be one of the reason why I eventually venture northwards to JB as there are similar service offers there but no longer available in Singapore.
Old 26-09-2021, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haha, I always ask ML to shower with me (just joking with them).. none of them did so far hahah.

There was one super girl at race course road shop which I would put in fuck shop caregory and not massage place. I think girl's name was Jasmin or something like that from Cambodia.

I massaged her a bit but she kept reaching ng back and stroking my rod than I started to poke her whole first with thumb than with rod...anyway, so this is a shower thread, after the deed she came to shower with me totally voluntarily, she washed me with soap.. GFE 100/10.
She hugged me and asked to return soon. I am 100% sure she would be ok to start in shower (and have the main couse there as well) or whatever I desire .

Her price was 50+150. I never returned, lost her wc contact. I will check today if she is still there .
Old 26-09-2021, 04:46 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

No more such joints now right?
Old 26-09-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Shower service or togather try before last time thai relax spa (now close liao) got 2 room got en suite only still remember try once shower togather with jasmine haha wash me clean clean now no more liao really hard to find .
Old 26-09-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute

Wow i really miss showering with ML. last time was a regular of the big tit laos ml grace. She would always help me shower when she was at the syed alwi shop some years back. Enjoyed playing with her big wet melons.

Does anyone know if she's still around?
Old 05-10-2021, 04:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

Years ago, there was a spa at VIP hotel at balmoral area. I was offered blow job while ML naked and she even turned to a 69 position and encourage me to finger her pussy. After I cummed, I walk across to the bath room as there was no attached shower in the room. Then she knocked the door and offer to come inside to bath for me. It was one great experience. I went back 2 times and then the place closed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1