The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2021, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sex in the morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Back in 2nd year of uni, my gf was staying in hall with me. Almost every morning from Mon to Fri we would have sex or she would blow me before school started. She told me it was good to drain me early so that i wouldnt fool around during the day 😅
uni time, young time, always the most energetic time
Old 21-09-2021, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Earlier I said abt sex on wkend mornings but the occasional sexxion at night happens as well. Only difference is that sex at night can then lead onto sleeping in each other’s arms naked and midway through the night get woken up for another round. Which was what happened last night!
one thing tried, wake up slightly earlier than the mrs before her alarm time.. so if she wake up 6, u might want to wake up 5. touch touch feel feel make the body conditioned, then when responsive, u might have a really good morning session. the mrs also gets to lay in the arm cuddle a bit, then the alarm goes off and start the day feeling shiok for the both of us.
Old 22-09-2021, 05:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 10
jon760320 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Married for 10 years. But i prefer to have sex in morning, everytime i will try to use my small brother head to tease my wife. Slowly rub from behind while she sleep. U can feel her underwear will wet. Then just take it out and try from behind. Once u successful break through she will enjoy it too
Old 22-09-2021, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

A few of my exes and FBs used to wake me up with cowgirl and squirts.
Old 22-09-2021, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
A few of my exes and FBs used to wake me up with cowgirl and squirts.
If not wrong, they had to blow yr dick hard 1st right b4 cowgirling u ??? ...unless u auto hv morning wood already ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-09-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
If not wrong, they had to blow yr dick hard 1st right b4 cowgirling u ??? ...unless u auto hv morning wood already ...hehe
Sometimes need blow but sometimes woke up with a throbbing hard cock.
Old 22-09-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 5
mazdatyre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Sometimes need blow but sometimes woke up with a throbbing hard cock.
Can be quite embarrassing when waking up in the morning at chalet and the gals noticing it
Old 23-09-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazdatyre View Post
Can be quite embarrassing when waking up in the morning at chalet and the gals noticing it
It's ok. At least it got some girls interested.
Old 26-09-2021, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

For me a lot of times depend on the position I wake up in. Mostly I’ll be spooning my ex-wife and with my morning wood, it’s not difficult getting her attention. I’ll start off with caressing her breasts under her top n kissing her on the neck n licking her ear. Once she reaches for my dick, I know she’s ready n I’ll remove her bottom and proceed with light fingering n once I can feel her wetness, it’s Go time!
Old 27-09-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Best morning sex/sex in the morning happens in 2 cases, partner awaken by my snoring, starts to (i) give me a bj or (ii) spots the morning wood and self service. Waking up to a fuck is awesome really, the half-awake, half asleep, having the girl cow-girl and riding the hell out of you. And as you get more awake, feel pissed for being woken up, pound her and she notice you are awake also and tries to outdo you..wah...SHIOK!
Old 27-09-2021, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Back in 2nd year of uni, my gf was staying in hall with me. Almost every morning from Mon to Fri we would have sex or she would blow me before school started. She told me it was good to drain me early so that i wouldnt fool around during the day 😅
Always good to shoot everything out every morning in your gal before she goes to work or go for classes. A gal is always happy and full of yummy hormones if she's laid in the morning.

For the guy, its nice to know that you have been serviced and pipes cleaned before work or play. On some days, you can also alternate to have her blow you and swallow her breakfast whole before going off!
Old 27-09-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

love to do some sexual chat in sugarbook.live if morning does not have partner beside me
Old 27-09-2021, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazdatyre View Post
but is one of the unforgotton memory too
Old 27-09-2021, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon760320 View Post
Married for 10 years. But i prefer to have sex in morning, everytime i will try to use my small brother head to tease my wife. Slowly rub from behind while she sleep. U can feel her underwear will wet. Then just take it out and try from behind. Once u successful break through she will enjoy it too
enjoying too this during weekend, wake up naturally
Old 27-09-2021, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
hormonal changes, affect the urge to have it
you mean the guy or the girl?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1