The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2021, 07:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by klthbm View Post
I tried one of those along Syed Alwi and the two on the Maude side recently. Maude was 120 for both, not sure if could go lower if I had persisted, perhaps I will try again and see if can drop further. The one on Syed Alwi I got for 100. All places quoted 150 for FJ at the start. So far I felt that the Viets had better service although the difference wasn't too great.
Does the price include entry? Some of the shops along that stretch need $55 entry
Old 19-09-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Does the price include entry? Some of the shops along that stretch need $55 entry
I think bros mentioned 150 is all in... I'm not experience in this region, but will definitely like to drop by and try.
Old 19-09-2021, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaoboy1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried candy of 2*2? Looks viet with huge tits to die for.
Old 19-09-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
I think bros mentioned 150 is all in... I'm not experience in this region, but will definitely like to drop by and try.
Muppets pay the entry
Players pay all in
I hv a zillion fuks here..150 150 150 150....
Old 19-09-2021, 06:02 PM
Samster

Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
I wasn’t given a chance to “spoil market” . I wasn’t offered 😩may be I have no chemistry with her. 😩
Huh
Why do you wait to be ^offered^.??

I walk in, pick, go cubicle and start action
These are fuk shops

Or are you talking about another type of place?
Old 19-09-2021, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
easy to find
shops contiguous to shenshiong

towels out front

apple..early 30s..super good fukd her 20+ times
150 all in..DO NOT PAY MORE***
body is typical sichuan farmgal build..not fat at all but little bit rounded..but in proportion.

yuyu....not bad but she seems complain even normal 15cm dick...little bros literally...may get better experience

both above real not fake boobies

amy..bit older..early 40s...but all parts in right poz and if you have a decent dick you will get a good reaction
(dwarf dicks will get SOP but no excitement i heard)
my own experience was she is a good bang once you get her attention lol

there are more SW here but older or ugly so i dun discuss...above are the 3 doable ones if u are not blind or desperate

(*** if u are obese or v old...she will..fair enough ask more...cos she can...she told me like..^^old one so hard to cum ..need take time^^...and ^^ why i should not charge more for ** fatty waddling on top of me...yewwww..i will do for $ but will take more cos not nice for me^^

GUYS ..SW its a bizness..she can charge who she wanta whatta she wanta)

the place is not hard to find if you have eyes
Apple is the one with many tattoos?

I wonder where the prettier ice queen A**y went. Previously shifted to a shop near (but not on) Syed Alwi. Doesn't really reply messages these days and last I checked earlier today, wechat profile pic changed to black picture and moments totally removed. Damn...
Old 19-09-2021, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
Apple is the one with many tattoos?

I wonder where the prettier ice queen A**y went. Previously shifted to a shop near (but not on) Syed Alwi. Doesn't really reply messages these days and last I checked earlier today, wechat profile pic changed to black picture and moments totally removed. Damn...
Yes...apple has a lot of body art...if u look..very well done.....was done by a pro here in sg not back home...and she is v artistic not completely uneducated...

Should be walk in..pay 150...get on the job
She actually does enjoy sex...if the guy is fit for purpose, and is quite knowlegable some stuff
But 1% english and my putonghua not good enuff

The one you are nentioning dunno...obviously means out of game or rtc or both
Old 20-09-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes...apple has a lot of body art...if u look..very well done.....was done by a pro here in sg not back home...and she is v artistic not completely uneducated...

Should be walk in..pay 150...get on the job
She actually does enjoy sex...if the guy is fit for purpose, and is quite knowlegable some stuff
But 1% english and my putonghua not good enuff

The one you are nentioning dunno...obviously means out of game or rtc or both
Ah... only tried Apple once. I'd say she's a good bonk overall though there were some hiccups IMO. Was quite a number of months ago and I remembered I paid 150 all in too

Oh well, guess I'd have to forget about the ice queen Abby then
Old 20-09-2021, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 6
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Muppets pay the entry
Players pay all in
I hv a zillion fuks here..150 150 150 150....
All along think u only visit that shop with towels hanging outside, there r other shops which charge entry fee along or nearby that road with girls prettier,slimmer & nicer than your plump Apple,dun simply call others muppet while u dun really know much (maybe except Parklane or OT:)

Knowing u as an extremely self-centered guy, I appreciate your willingness to share in this forum,hope u can come out with FRs on young girls in future (almost all your FRs were on MILF), lol

Last edited by TingWai; 20-09-2021 at 09:59 PM.
Old 20-09-2021, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Lily from 2xx earlier RTC now comes back, bro knew her now can fast hand fast leg go to book her again, she is damn pretty and hot body many would die for.
Old 21-09-2021, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TingWai View Post
All along think u only visit that shop with towels hanging outside, there r other shops which charge entry fee along or nearby that road with girls prettier,slimmer & nicer than your plump Apple,dun simply call others muppet while u dun really know much (maybe except Parklane or OT:)

Knowing u as an extremely self-centered guy, I appreciate your willingness to share in this forum,hope u can come out with FRs on young girls in future (almost all your FRs were on MILF), lol

1. i wud not call yuyu or apple ""milf"".. amy yes..these 2 not

2. hv been other nearby also..booked via impmm and also paid 150...as quoted on impmm

lol
Old 21-09-2021, 05:56 AM
Samster

TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Lily from 2xx earlier RTC now comes back, bro knew her now can fast hand fast leg go to book her again, she is damn pretty and hot body many would die for.
Wondering if there is any new girl in her shop now ?
BTW there is a new Lily replacing her in 2xx,not as pretty but with hot body
too and better level of service.
Old 21-09-2021, 06:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
1. i wud not call yuyu or apple ""milf"".. amy yes..these 2 not

2. hv been other nearby also..booked via impmm and also paid 150...as quoted on impmm

lol
not impmm, anyway since u r a fj man,good for u to always pay that price,
not every girl provides full course in some shops,or will only do with entrance fee + usually 150.
Old 21-09-2021, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TingWai View Post
not impmm, anyway since u r a fj man,good for u to always pay that price,
not every girl provides full course in some shops,or will only do with entrance fee + usually 150.

fair point okay about not evry gal same
me...sex = fj
okay in BKK i will go for a 700baht bj lol, so i wont shoot too fast later in the day...but now in SG..FJ
dun need pay silly prices for a hj..can diy haha

to me..until now.....i get all by:-

a . impmm....price as shown. ( some wen i arrived were not fit for purpose...simple..i walked...still made more bookings so dun really think the stuff about blacklisting is really more than scaremongering)( but i have also learned their system too...not hard...so i focus on certain area where i know will be higher % of good results. and after visit a few..get their wechat...spins off....many impmm SW also do side jobs to evade their pimps....basic putonghua is enuff

b..walk- in to shops...like syedA but many more.....see SW i like..talk her direct...offer 130-150;

accept ok..go do
reject ok....walk...

i obviosly dont bother w these places some people go to get massaged/wait for this thing in SG u call GQ...seems to be a local thing? guys here too shy to say wat they want...we never hardly see this in CN/HK..where i live b4....hv been to more bbjs than bars lol

i have never ever paid at a reception desk first
amazing how many times wen i walk out i am recalled ha ha

ofcourse tose 88 place i dun even bother...different market segment

makes sense?
Old 21-09-2021, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodbody View Post
M***e st tried before L**za and she just came back. The looks really quite pretty but not for boobs lover. Curtain set up got her damagesurround sound de. I book youyou but kanna switch and bait. Since i am there just go for it since i see her look also buay pai. Pay the standard rate. I am interested to try Rose. Anyone can share her damage?
Tried rose before. Very very nice body. Her body is pretty much JAV quality, nice B cup tits and slim body with perky ass.

You don't need to pay entry if you know the tango. $150 all in.

She does not put make up on but she looks pleasant enough that it doesnt matter to me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1