The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2021, 03:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Without the legit presence of KTV and clubs, where you guys drown in booze?

Nah not looking for tapau. Just someplace to hang out, drink and go back after 1030. Nowadays nothing is happening anymore and I'm not going to pay ridiculous price for inferior enjoyment like no music, bright lights, not KTV and restricted and controlled drinking till 1030.

Very vexed with the life nowadays. Seriously what do they want sia. Cannot confirm control the virus, cannot prevent those vaccinated from contacting the virus, cannot confirm after getting the virus will not die even after the vaccine, even if we hit zero what about our neighbouring countries who are so jialat. Are we not gonna open to them forever as I think those countries got no hope in controlling liao. If we no choice open and one day hit 1k then all our efforts now for what?

If say there is a confirm solution, the pain is alright for a short while. However, I don't see the sunlight at all, on and off like endless. This thing not only ourself but also must see other countries. Seriously, I don't see any hope at all.
Old 17-09-2021, 03:28 AM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nah not looking for tapau. Just someplace to hang out, drink and go back after 1030. Nowadays nothing is happening anymore and I'm not going to pay ridiculous price for inferior enjoyment like no music, bright lights, not KTV and restricted and controlled drinking till 1030.

Very vexed with the life nowadays. Seriously what do they want sia. Cannot confirm control the virus, cannot prevent those vaccinated from contacting the virus, cannot confirm after getting the virus will not die even after the vaccine, even if we hit zero what about our neighbouring countries who are so jialat. Are we not gonna open to them forever as I think those countries got no hope in controlling liao. If we no choice open and one day hit 1k then all our efforts now for what?

If say there is a confirm solution, the pain is alright for a short while. However, I don't see the sunlight at all, on and off like endless. This thing not only ourself but also must see other countries. Seriously, I don't see any hope at all.
Old 17-09-2021, 03:33 AM
Samster

Old 17-09-2021, 03:38 AM
Samster

Old 17-09-2021, 03:43 AM
Samster

Old 17-09-2021, 03:48 AM
Samster

Old 17-09-2021, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Non legit ones still sprouting up, together with legit “restaurants”… heat is off these right now from enforcement

But not worth it now with the Covid risk.
Old 17-09-2021, 09:05 AM
Samster

Anyone going casual drinking later??? Hope this post don't siao again repost again and again.
Old 17-09-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 17
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Nowadays all the spots we know in discreet are full house packed by 7pm onwards, today will definitely be more packed.

Take care tonight all drinking bros.
Old 17-09-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Ironically, all these discreet places packed with ppl with no regard of safe distancing precautions are some of the causes for increasing covid cases which the ppl are blaming the govt for not controlling properly... lolz
Old 17-09-2021, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: Without the legit presence of KTV and clubs, where you guys drown in booze?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
Nowadays all the spots we know in discreet are full house packed by 7pm onwards, today will definitely be more packed.

Take care tonight all drinking bros.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
Ironically, all these discreet places packed with ppl with no regard of safe distancing precautions are some of the causes for increasing covid cases which the ppl are blaming the govt for not controlling properly... lolz

If is true like 无间道 movie (police/triad mole), may make these watering holes(ktv bistro resurgence) hard to nab , as they have scout,tipoff on constant lookout for AV,SDA etc
Old 17-09-2021, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
If is true like 无间道 movie (police/triad mole), may make these watering holes(ktv bistro resurgence) hard to nab , as they have scout,tipoff on constant lookout for AV,SDA etc
No need lah. Police just have to ask the beer companies which are the places you go to to clean and service beer taps.
Old 17-09-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Hearsay and news state Vaccinated people has antibody expiry date eg 6 mths , vaccinated may spread virus though protect ownself from serious sickness etc.
Don't you think vaccinated people should go PET (pre event testing) like the unvaccinated people to dine in etc. Else why how cases go up strangely with SMM measures etc
Old 20-09-2021, 07:45 AM
Samster

HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
Not exactly true, although some buildings notorious for having insiders tip them off as witnessed few times the past month while drinking happily with the gals.
Old 24-09-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

Recent went Clark quay for a quick recce, discovered some pubs/bistros there quite fun as well.
Those thirsty guys should go take a walk around there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1