The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2021, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 4
Sogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to behold
Re: How to ask for teasing massage in chinese

when they ask before start which area to focus, just point at butt and thigh,

not a single word needed to say, they will know
---------------------------
Old 31-08-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorytankuku View Post
Usually when lying face down I just open up my legs wider and arch my butt up slightly while she is massaging up the inner thigh. They always gets the message and go all the way up to brush your balls "accidentally". After the few brushes arch my butt further to allow some room for hand to slide under.
I love this position even though can be tiring. PRCs are always good at this. I usually spread my legs wider when they start to massage my thighs and move upwards. Even if i dont they will slide their hands under to reach my balls to hint to me.
Old 31-08-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorytankuku View Post
Usually when lying face down I just open up my legs wider and arch my butt up slightly while she is massaging up the inner thigh. They always gets the message and go all the way up to brush your balls "accidentally". After the few brushes arch my butt further to allow some room for hand to slide under.
I ever did the same thing once wif a ML but instead of getting the treatment as abv, she asked me: why u raised your butt so high? and she pushed down my butt, what else can i say? ..
Old 31-08-2021, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Place $ note on the part u want to be teasing
No need to ask

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 31-08-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster

sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Place $ note on the part u want to be teasing
No need to ask
she will take the $ note, she wun tease the part
Oso no need to ask ..
Old 31-08-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

..... .....

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 31-08-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
chiongsolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometimes just use ur hand to guide her.
Else tell her 玩我的蛋蛋
Old 31-08-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Point to the area and give a five finger sign.
What if she thinks that u hv 5 balls ..
Old 31-08-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 22
surfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
。。。。。可以给我蓝球吗?
Spit out my drink… LOLOL… must upz!
Old 31-08-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 12
chidoryx90 is a name known to allchidoryx90 is a name known to allchidoryx90 is a name known to allchidoryx90 is a name known to allchidoryx90 is a name known to allchidoryx90 is a name known to all

Hahaha thanks guys for the advises. Some of them damn funny. I’m Chinese and I can read/speak Chinese lah just that sometimes Idk how to ask. Like a bit shy and I dk the proper terms. Noted on the 蚂蚁爬树 haha will try it.
Old 01-09-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
pppp0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chidoryx90 View Post
Hahaha thanks guys for the advises. Some of them damn funny. I’m Chinese and I can read/speak Chinese lah just that sometimes Idk how to ask. Like a bit shy and I dk the proper terms. Noted on the 蚂蚁爬树 haha will try it.
just say 要性感的按摩. END.
Old 02-09-2021, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer888 View Post
Spit out my drink… LOLOL… must upz!
Returned upz
Old 05-09-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

If the massage has not begun, ask for the hourly massage fee at the reception area. If she says $58, you reply so the hourly massage fee is $58 + $50 right? See how she replies. If she says no, then make a U-turn and don't waste time. Some will reply yes and you can be sure you will not leave the place with blue balls.

Same on wechat. Those ML you ask will never tell you their service but they can hint by agreeing that the hourly massage fee is $58 + $50. One even told me it is $68 + $50.

I am very direct because as a customer, I will not be breaking any laws by asking what my money gets me
Old 05-09-2021, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13821 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Just accidentally drop a stack of blue notes... while changing.... they will pop the GQ...
Old 06-09-2021, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Just accidentally drop a stack of blue notes... while changing.... they will pop the GQ...
Good one, might even have full service
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1