The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Assman69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My World - With Single Mom

TS pls share more
Old 28-08-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Good start TS. Please continue 👍🏼
Old 28-08-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 7
bluebrownface is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluebrownface is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for updates too
Old 29-08-2021, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice, camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 30-08-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyDad View Post
Though many people are saying never eat and shit at the same place you work.... but then there is always so many cases of such happenings...

Anyway, to bro opqwopqw, this is still a nice, sexciting story to follow through.

I believe that nothing bad had happened to your work and family though...

Will put you in the queue list for points up and will up your points to support.
Thanks and i am single so yea
Old 30-08-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all

Her pussy was tight and i am having a hard time controlling it and let it loose and cum in her pussy.

Mei Ling: so fast?

Me: i can continue.

I continue to fuck her hard after cumming the first time and we change to doggy position and i hit her butt as i fuck her hard

Mei Ling : uhhh uhhhh baby you are so good. Give me more of your cum.

Me: no worry.... i can give it to you.

We chang from doggy and cow girl as she want to take charge of it

I was looking at her slutty face as she ride on me. I believe she really didnt did it for quite some time.

I go ahead to shit ul and suck ur brown nipple hard and can feel that she came. But she didnt stop, she continued.

After awhile she came the second time. Wow a lady can cum so much? She gave me a smile and ask me to change to missionary.

I gave it all during missionary and mei ling came the last time together with me as well.

We both lie on the bed panting and her hand still stroking my dick and we turn to each other and we french kiss. Suddenly we hear the sound of the door opening.

Mei Ling: is my sister and my sister in law. Forgot about them

Me: how?

Mei Ling: i have an idea, just stay here.

Mei ling dress up and walk out of the room and i was here waiting for her next command.

Then Mei Ling open the door and gave me a signal to go out.and we both left the place.

Although mei ling still wanted more, but she need to fetch her daughter back. So we arrange for this weekend to meet up
Old 30-08-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
speakshow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS. More romps with Mei Ling!
Old 06-09-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Weekend is here and i woke up receiving sms from meiling to check what time we should meet, as i didnt had the chance to arrange with her on friday as i was having back to back meeting until 12 midnight.

I sms her to see if she got time now? And she repiled with a yes. I send her my address and she took grab to my place within 15 mins. I saw her carrying a bag and was wondering whats inside and she said ia her clothes as she wanted to stay overnight.

I agree with a smile.
Old 06-09-2021, 09:37 AM
Samster

We closed the door and went to my bedroom and we strip each other and started frenching. I was also bisy group her d cup while frenching her and slowly went down to her pussy and finger fuck her. She reciporcate by using her hand to touch my dick

0We went to the bed and we do 69 abd her pussy smell and taste nice. Young pussy are indeed delicious. She suck my dick really nice and my dick is so hard that i need to release.

So i gave Mei Ling a tap on her butt to showbthat i want ti fuvk her. She turn her head around and smile. She turn her body towards on top of me and she had a cheeky smile by slowly inserting my cock into her pussy. Her pussy was tight and warm together with the moist in her pussy, the sound of fucking was really pleasuring to me.

She was controlling the whole time and as an old man, i just lie down and watch her riding me.
Old 06-09-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story TS! Keep it coming!
Old 06-09-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Schiroco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update TS
Old 07-09-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster

She was wild when she rode on me and moan freaking loud, not sure if my neighbor heard me though but i dont really care. Mei ling sure is damm hot, able to fuck someone who is more than 20 years younger than me, freaking good.

After awhile she came down to my body and went to suck my nipple. Oh god, that was awesome, and she continue to ride on me.

Until when my door bell rang ... oh god, i am still halfway through the session.... dang it. The door bell keep rining.

I have no choice but to stop this for a moment and ask mei ling to stay in my bedroom. Then i dress up and open the door.

It was peter my mentee (only 40 years old, met in previous company) and his wife, Jenny.

Peter: what took you so long

Me: was busy with stuff. What bring you here?

Peter: you forgot? We promise to meet up today to catch up, since you were posted overseas for years. Brought some wine as well.

Me: nice.. So this is your wife?

Peter: yes, let me introduce, this is my wife Jenny and thisbis opqwopqw my mentor.

Jenny: Hi opqwopqw, nice to meet you

Me: me too. Come on in

Jenny was slim and boobs were around C cup and her butt was perky. Peter is really lucky.

Suddeny, Mei Ling came out from my room and both Peter and Jemmy saw her. I can see Peter eye stuck on Mei Ling for a while. Before they continue to intro themselves.

Me: let me go to the kitchen to open the wine.

Peter : let me accompany you

I the kitchen, Peter kept praising me to have such a young and busty woman to accompany me. I told his that she is my distance relative and come to visit me. Peter shook it off and say sure.....

After we open the bottle and we bring it to the living room and we all drank together. After the session, i bring the bottle and glass to the kitchen and peter follow me

Peter: want to do something wild?
Old 07-09-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
get365 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What could Peter be thinking?
Old 07-09-2021, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

bro ,,Peter wanted 3 some ?
Old 08-09-2021, 04:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by opqwopqw View Post
Peter: want to do something wild?
Sounds like something nice is brewing....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1