The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
My World - With Single Mom

In 2019, when I landed a flight back from vietnam and was pretty tired while queueing for taxi (not grab since i hace yet to activate my credit card).

When i board on the taxi, i receive a text from my boss that i did a good job in china and vietnam and got news that i was going to be promoted as senior director. I was happy but couldnt show as i just landed.

When i reached home, my boss send me a wink message. I was confused whether he send to the wrong person, so i ignore it.

Then i was told that the promotion is confirmed and every senior director and above will have their own secretary.

I was like, okay, then what. My boss message and say that currently company is looking for one just for you cause currently there is no one in office to fill this role.

I repiled : ok

Boss: come on. You just got promoted and mew secretary? Not happy enough?

I replied: too tired to be happy... see you next week

4 days later, monday morning

Me: good morning boss

Boss: hey opqwopqw. Looking good. Btw they are in the waiting room

Me: for?

Boss: your secretary la, got one look young and not bad.

Mekay, then i go now?

Boss: yes yes, go ahead.

Then i walked in to the waiting room and i saw a few ppl sitting and one struck my eyes
Old 25-08-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
LoeBhangShat is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: My World - With Single Mom

nice story
Old 25-08-2021, 02:40 PM
Samster

opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all

The one sitting at the corner wear a pink flower dress. Not the young one but still look nice.

So i called them one by one and the last one came in, her name is mei ling, 30 years old, with one daughter.after the intervuew, i submitted my choice to my boss.

Boss: hmmm you sure?

Me: yea

Boss: well okay.... will submit this to hr

A week later

When i went to office, i saw mei ling sitting at the desk in front of my office. And she wore a low cut dress.

So i told her to do some task and she basically screw up everything. I tried to cover her mistake but it seems like i do eveything myself.

So at friday evening, i call mei ling to my desk and told her she did not do well and 8 not be able to convert to perm.

She kneel down and cried and told me she will work hard as she still got a daughter to feed. When i look down i saw her cleavage.

In my mind: wow

Me:you free? Let talk about it over dinner.

Mei ling: okay, let me call my mum that my daughter will stay overnight at her place.

Overnight? Thats what i am thinking..
Old 25-08-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

So I drove her to a restaurant (not a high class one but just an average)

We talk during dinner and i know more about her situation so i have yet to decide. Wheb we walk out of the restaurant. I told her where she stay and i can give her a ride home. Then she told me her address and i drove her back.

When we reached her place, she unbukle her seat belt and look at me, at 55 year old man.

Mei Ling: boss, want to have a cup of coffee at place?

Me thinking: bingo night!

Me: yea sure.
Old 25-08-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Good start, camping for more
Old 25-08-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 5
dex77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, please continue bro
Old 25-08-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
szbond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too!
Old 26-08-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

I like to have sex with Secretary too
Old 27-08-2021, 10:48 AM
Samster

We took the lift amd walk towards her unit, with all uncertainty she bring me to her house. The house look normal and she bring me to the sofa and she went to the kitchen to bring me a can of coffee.

Then she sweettalk me and ask if i can give her a better appraisal as she really need the job and she pull down her shirt to let me she her cleavage. In my mind i was thinking this lady is going to eat me up?

Me: hmmm this is a bit tough...

Mei Ling: boss... shhhh dont say anything.

She come forward and kiss my lips and her hand slowly move to my groin area.

Mei Ling: boss, you hard already right.

Me: well....

Mei Ling: touch me

She bring my hand to go underneath her skirt and panties and let me touch her wet pussy

Mei Ling: Boss i am so wet. I long time didnt do already. I want you to do me and promise me to keep me as a secretary forever.

Me: urm

Mei Ling: i will let you fuck me forever if you promise me...

Me: but..

Mei Ling: not good enough?

Mei Ling went down to my duck and gave me a bbbj.

She was really good with her tongue and she did it for 3 mins and i shot my load in her mouth. She slowly show me her mouth with my cum and swallow it all.

I was aroused.

Mei Ling: want some more? Let go bathe.

Meo ling hold my hand and lead me to the bathroom in her masterbed room.

We went to the shower and we french while is finger fuck her wet pussy.

Mei Ling: argg boss more more... i want your dick in me.

Me: how about condom?

Mei Ling: i trust you are clean and i have already seteralize. So no worry and i am clean, i only fuck my husband before you only.

I hear her words with doubt but she is sitting down on the floor show her pussy to me. I turn off the shower head and dry myself and point at her bed and she knew it.

We clean ourselves and i lie on the bed and she climb on top of me amd we turn into 69 position. I lock her wet pussy and it taste good and smell nice. But after a while she stopped. She turn around and slowly put my dick onto her warm pussy

And she was tight given her age and her child birth
Old 27-08-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
Clarets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice secretary you have!
Old 27-08-2021, 02:42 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 0
silversands is a name known to allsilversands is a name known to allsilversands is a name known to allsilversands is a name known to allsilversands is a name known to allsilversands is a name known to all

Please update
Old 27-08-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 0
Masterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to behold

Camping for more.
Old 27-08-2021, 07:05 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 17
DaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond repute

Though many people are saying never eat and shit at the same place you work.... but then there is always so many cases of such happenings...

Anyway, to bro opqwopqw, this is still a nice, sexciting story to follow through.

I believe that nothing bad had happened to your work and family though...

Will put you in the queue list for points up and will up your points to support.
Old 27-08-2021, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17602 / Power: 26
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute

Good writing! Cum in to sapport!

排队中: 清空中
Old 28-08-2021, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 6
Starstream is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarstream is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice share bro, please continue!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1