The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 14
azuresex is a splendid one to beholdazuresex is a splendid one to beholdazuresex is a splendid one to beholdazuresex is a splendid one to beholdazuresex is a splendid one to beholdazuresex is a splendid one to beholdazuresex is a splendid one to behold
Re: Good butts

there one ML with nice butt and big boob but just RTC, jenny if anyone know?
Old 26-09-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1998 / Power: 15
BBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant future

Have a ML with nice butt with A+ boobs.... Petite..slim..curvy...good looking...
Old 27-09-2021, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
Same experience.. Aini butt is super perky.. With her new dye hair colour, she looks likes doll..

Young and body tight. Those who really love butt.. will like Aini.
Miss sex with her, she stopped doing
Old 29-09-2021, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 3
91290 is a living Saint! - you won't find better91290 is a living Saint! - you won't find better91290 is a living Saint! - you won't find better91290 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Last edited by 91290; 08-10-2021 at 09:49 AM.
Old 29-09-2021, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 14
azuresex is a splendid one to beholdazuresex is a splendid one to beholdazuresex is a splendid one to beholdazuresex is a splendid one to beholdazuresex is a splendid one to beholdazuresex is a splendid one to beholdazuresex is a splendid one to behold
Got zapped just for saying there a ML with good butt and big boob, plus I'm not even ask for her contact which I have. Lol whoever it is
Old 29-09-2021, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 9
cwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to behold

Found a SYT therapist from PRC in the Beauty World area. Late 20s, pretty, slim and great butt. She wears black tight yoga pants that really shows off her legs. The downside is only standard service and chop carrot +80 with roaming, and that is after nego. This spa is that kind of pricing for Roberts.
Old 29-09-2021, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
night19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91290 View Post
Just had a great 1.5hr ml y*** tht has nice butt and just started this month.

Was browsing browsing to find spa to try. Saw the pleasant looking photo of y***. Was contemplating whether I should "gamble" and try y*** or and go for another "sure win" Ml.Eventually took "gamble" and book 1.5hr.

Reach there 15min early,process standard sop. Was ask by the Recep to sit and wait 1st. So I sat and begin scrolling thru my hp. After awhile I realise it is 5min past the booking time according to my hp clock. At tht point I thou this time around it is going to me a shitty experience alr. I look up to the clock on the wall. I realise the clock is 5min slower.

10min past my booking time. The Recep call me and say I can process up. Y*** will meet me at level 2. Frankly at tht point of time I wasn't expecting much alr. ( been to this mp before but 1st time encounter such delay )

So I process to the stairs. Was greeted by Y***, pleasant looking ( with mask on ) nice butt, petite. Usher me to the room. And with her limit English. She say "shower, towel" and pass me the disposable underwear she unwrap and open up for me.
Hi Bro, can share name and contact? Thanks.
Old 29-09-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
Zendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud of

steamy FR
mind sharing contact for this gem bro?

Quote:

Was browsing browsing to find spa to try. Saw the pleasant looking photo of y***. Was contemplating whether I should "gamble" and try y*** or and go for another "sure win" Ml.Eventually took "gamble" and book 1.5hr.
Old 29-09-2021, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
pongG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Reach there 15min early,process standard sop. Was ask by the Recep to sit and wait 1st. So I sat and begin scrolling thru my hp. After awhile I realise it is 5min past the booking time according to my hp clock. At tht point I thou this time around it is going to me a shitty experience alr. I look up to the clock on the wall. I realise the clock is 5min slower.

10min past my booking time. The Recep call me and say I can process up. Y*** will meet me at level 2. Frankly at tht point of time I wasn't expecting much alr. ( been to this mp before but 1st time encounter such delay )

So I process to the stairs. Was greeted by Y***, pleasant looking ( with mask on ) nice butt, petite. Usher me to the room. And with her limit English. She say "shower, towel" and pass me the disposable underwear she unwrap and open up for me.

I thank her and process to shower. When I came out of the shower she knock and pop in. Then I spoke to her in mandarin, requesting to increase the temp as it was really cold. She laugh and converse in mandarin bubbly saying tht she thou I'm not chinese else she wouldn't embarrass herself with her "kindergarten school level english".

Then the session start. Checking if strength Iis OK. If not OK must let her know. I told her to increase her strength by a little and thank her.
She then increase her strength and check back if is OK. I told her strength now is gd and thanks her. At this point of time she was standing at my head end of the bed. She lean forward with her small b touching the back of my head
While lowering the disposable below my butt and teasing my nuts a little and say dun need be so courtesy and keep thanking her. She will paiseh.

We then continue chatting, with her teasing my nuts every few mins. She will alternate btw my butt, back, nuts and inner goins and occasional rest her b on my back while working my back standing. And resting her b on back while she is on top of me, whispering beside my ear.
She will oso use her eblow to work on the inner groin and area Inbtw ur ahole and nuts. That is my 1st someone use tht technique. I find it quite interesting. She constantly rub her pussy on my calf area while working on my nuts and groin.
Luckily i hide my didi under my belly and not expose to her teasing.
If not halfway thru I will shoot alr.

Then it was time to turn around alr. She went straight to my didi. I didnt expect that at all. Then she mention my body build. Say I got no fats and all and while servicing my didi. I could tahan anymore. so I start to caress and squeeze her butt lightly She didn't resist. Out of courtesy i ask if can continue to caress other area. She step alittle closer with her below facing me. So begin massaging her below and then slowly move up to her b while she slowly lean forward to let me massage her b. This carry out for awhile till I shoot.

After shooting she continue playing with my didi head while I'm still caressing her butt and below.i will squeeze her butt when the sensitive head get over-stimulate by her while she ask me if it is shiok. She continue to tease me by playing with my didi head.

She then wipe the cum off my body. Wash her hands n starts with the actual leg massage. Haha
Few deep stroke on the calf and thigh. Her hands went back to my groin, nuts then didi. All in less that 3min. She ask if I wanna shoot again.haha.i told her I want. But I dun know if have enu time left b4 it can wake up again.

After saying that she thou I dun want her to touch my didi anymore and so she ask if its OK for her to continue touching/playing with my didi. That kinda took me by surprise.

So after tht nothing much le. Just her massaging my didi, nuts groin and legs while chatting.

When session end. She assist in sitting me up. After that attack my didi again. Just nice it start to wake up again. She then laugh and whisper in ear that my didi wake up again alr.hahha. we laugh then I process to shower. Came out, tip her even thou she didn't even ask at all.

After all. She quite a nice bubbly peasant lady. She wouldn't do fj so ya. And oso I wasn't shortchange at the end but rather overshot.

Sorry if this fr is abit lengthy or shitty. My 1st time posting. Dun flame/roast me. Just sharing what I genuinely experience.
Hi bro can share?
Old 29-09-2021, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

I thank her and process to shower. When I came out of the shower she knock and pop in. Then I spoke to her in mandarin, requesting to increase the temp as it was really cold. She laugh and converse in mandarin bubbly saying tht she thou I'm not chinese else she wouldn't embarrass herself with her "kindergarten school level english".

Then the session start. Checking if strength Iis OK. If not OK must let her know. I told her to increase her strength by a little and thank her.
She then increase her strength and check back if is OK. I told her strength now is gd and thanks her. At this point of time she was standing at my head end of the bed. She lean forward with her small b touching the back of my head
While lowering the disposable below my butt and teasing my nuts a little and say dun need be so courtesy and keep thanking her. She will paiseh.

We then continue chatting, with her teasing my nuts every few mins. She will alternate btw my butt, back, nuts and inner goins and occasional rest her b on my back while working my back standing. And resting her b on back while she is on top of me, whispering beside my ear.
She will oso use her eblow to work on the inner groin and area Inbtw ur ahole and nuts. That is my 1st someone use tht technique. I find it quite interesting. She constantly rub her pussy on my calf area while working on my nuts and groin.

Then it was time to turn around alr. She went straight to my didi. I didnt expect that at all. Then she mention my body build. Say I got no fats and all and while servicing my didi. I could tahan anymore. so I start to caress and squeeze her butt lightly She didn't resist. Out of courtesy i ask if can continue to caress other area. She step alittle closer with her below facing me. So begin massaging her below and then slowly move up to her b while she slowly lean forward to let me massage her b. This carry out for awhile till I shoot.

After shooting she continue playing with my didi head while I'm still caressing her butt and below.i will squeeze her butt when the sensitive head get over-stimulate by her while she ask me if it is shiok. She continue to tease me by playing with my didi head.

She then wipe the cum off my body. Wash her hands n starts with the actual leg massage. Haha
Few deep stroke on the calf and thigh. Her hands went back to my groin, nuts then didi. All in less that 3min. She ask if I wanna shoot again.haha.i told her I want. But I dun know if have enu time left b4 it can wake up again.

After saying that she thou I dun want her to touch my didi anymore and so she ask if its OK for her to continue touching/playing with my didi. That kinda took me by surprise.

So after tht nothing much le. Just her massaging my didi, nuts groin and legs while chatting.

When session end. She assist in sitting me up. After that attack my didi again. Just nice it start to wake up again. She then laugh and whisper in ear that my didi wake up again alr.hahha. we laugh then I process to shower. Came out, tip her even thou she didn't even ask at all.

After all. She quite a nice bubbly peasant lady. She wouldn't do fj so ya. And oso I wasn't shortchange at the end but rather overshot.

Sorry if this fr is abit lengthy or shitty. My 1st time posting. Dun flame/roast me. Just sharing what I genuinely experience.
Kudos for the detailed FR bro, keep it up !
My favourite parts are : '...and thank her' it shows you are really nice and don't save the letters here for this important detail.

If you would be kind to pm me the place and name of ml (or wechat of ml) I would sponsor her.

Thank you!
Old 29-09-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 3
91290 is a living Saint! - you won't find better91290 is a living Saint! - you won't find better91290 is a living Saint! - you won't find better91290 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
Kudos for the detailed FR bro, keep it up !
My favourite parts are : '...and thank her' it shows you are really nice and don't save the letters here for this important detail.

If you would be kind to pm me the place and name of ml (or wechat of ml) I would sponsor her.

Thank you!
Bro jbond. Able to pm me haha. Thanks. Easier for me. Inbox exploding le
Old 29-09-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 6
Newbie72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewbie72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pls share bro, your description is awesome!

Quote:

Old 29-09-2021, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 4
captainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

share ctc pls, TIA
Old 29-09-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
3129991618 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by azuresex View Post
there one ML with nice butt and big boob but just RTC, jenny if anyone know?
Hey man. Is this the same Jenny as the one opposite of a holiday Inn express? Damn didn't know she RTC. Would you happen to have her contact?
Old 29-09-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7836 / Power: 10
Zek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond repute

Up you 6 pts for the great sharing bro.

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1