The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2021, 07:51 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all
Re: My Partner bleeds after sex each time..

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
should males not above 45 years old be vaccinated for HPV too?

it reads that adults may already have been exposed to some strains of HPV but may also not been exposed to all strains of HPV yet. HPV vaccine may prevent genital warts, penile cancer, anal cancer, and the spread of HPV to sexual partners.
HPV vaccine in Singapore is approved for men from age 9 to 45. Not that the vaccine is ineffective or dangerous for men above 45. Is just that there is not enough data to recommend the vaccine for an older demgraphic.

However boss is right, you should speak to your Doctor about the pros and cons even if you are > 45 years old. In my view the pros outweigh the cons regardless of age.
Old 26-08-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
HPV vaccine in Singapore is approved for men from age 9 to 45. Not that the vaccine is ineffective or dangerous for men above 45. Is just that there is not enough data to recommend the vaccine for an older demgraphic.

However boss is right, you should speak to your Doctor about the pros and cons even if you are > 45 years old. In my view the pros outweigh the cons regardless of age.
i read about it for being quite redundant for ages 26 to 45 being that they could already have been exposed to the virus before.
Was thinking they could recommend it for males 26 - 45 depending on the level of their sexual activity and number of potential sexual partners.
I suppose it makes sense to take it still if someone is sexually active and potentially will be having more than 1 sexual partner.

whats the cost like for HPV vaccine? How many dose usually?
Saw some 2 dose some 3 dose. Some saying $150 per dose, some saying $600 for all doses.
Old 26-08-2021, 04:54 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
i read about it for being quite redundant for ages 26 to 45 being that they could already have been exposed to the virus before.
Was thinking they could recommend it for males 26 - 45 depending on the level of their sexual activity and number of potential sexual partners.
I suppose it makes sense to take it still if someone is sexually active and potentially will be having more than 1 sexual partner.

whats the cost like for HPV vaccine? How many dose usually?
Saw some 2 dose some 3 dose. Some saying $150 per dose, some saying $600 for all doses.
HPV is not one virus it is a family of viruses.

It would only be redundant for a person who is already infected with ALL 9 high risk HPV types that the vaccine (Gardasil 9) protects against.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1