The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Online2Offline

Old 24-08-2021, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

Thanks bros who gave me points, you know who you are

Coming up: Red Rope Shanghai Special
Old 24-08-2021, 02:09 AM
Samster

Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Red Rope Shanghai Special

From the outside, it looked like another local 3-star hotel; the locals call it “Bin Guan”, which demarcates a lower status than a “Jiu Dian”. The sauna that I went to was located at the basement of the hotel, which looked old and tired, in Wulumuqi Road in Shanghai.

Entering the joint, it was very local – the clientele, the décor and the familiar chatter of Shanghainese men smoking away. After selecting my masseur (ladies were brought to our private waiting room for us to choose), she brought me to the massage room. It was not what I had expected…

The shower room – besides a regular standing shower area – had a (waterproof) massage table. On top of the massage table were pipes with openings, which acted as a rain-shower. The masseur I chose – I think her name was Xiao Yu (Little Rain), can’t really remember – looked about age 22, around 1.65m tall and had an impressive set of 34C rack set against a fair, smooth complexion. I chose her also because of her slutty look.

After stripping me, XY stripped herself and asked me to lie face-down on the massage table. She then operated the rain-shower function (the pipes on top of the massage table) and scrubbed me briefly, which created a thick lather on my back. Turning off the water, she climbed on top and massaged my back using her breasts. After I turned around face-up, she did the same thing, using her breasts to rub me from my face to my toes. Needless to say, I was already damn turned-on. After washing, we dried up and proceeded to the adjoining area’s proper massage bed. I got a very decent massage, probably for 30 min. Again, everything was conducted in full nude. In the course of the massage, we chatted and XY asked me about life in Singapore. If I recall correctly, she was from a small county in Guizhou (in southwest China), first time outside her home town to work in Shanghai. I was also freely touching / feeling her young, tender, yet tight body.

Massage done, XY took a red rope (actually it’s more like a thick, sturdy, long scarf), and threw it over the handle bars attached to the ceiling, right on top of the massage bed. She then tied the rope around her waist, and expertly hoisted herself up. Picture this: her feet was touching the ceiling, she dangled from a red rope secured against her waist, and she was giving me a 360-degree BBBJ – she was like a helicopter! I could also see her whole body, including her beautiful ass and pussy, through the mirror which covered most of the ceiling. Obviously it was not easy for XY, as she had to balance and twirl around to service my cock. It lasted for about 5min. For me, it was simply amazing and better than Cirque du Soleil!

After “climbing down”, XY caught her breathe, smiled and asked for my preferences. Obediently, she capped me and started riding enthusiastically as I grabbed her bouncy breasts.. Sensing that if she continued riding, I would ejaculate soon, we switched to doggy. She rested on her elbows and raised her bums, affording me a comfortable position to drive deeply into her from the back. I could also see her breasts swinging uncontrollably and at times, where my balance permitted, I would grab those lovely tits from behind. The grand finale was in missionary position as I wanted to see her slutty face as I shoot inside her. That proved to be my “weak point” – her CFM face, wet pussy and her calling me “lao gong, lao gong” caused me to ejaculate fairly quickly.

I am not sure if she was really good at her work, or she genuinely enjoyed sex. But XY was definitely a very, very good fuck. It must have been the overall package, from the “rainforest” shower massage to the red rope BBBJ, and her acrobatic abilities when we fucked intensely on the massage bed.

I went back to the same sauna three or four times within two years, when I was back in Shanghai subsequently. The experience remained top class, and I had the pleasure of having girls from Inner Mongolia and Harbin for variety.

The last time I went was around 2014/2015 before the sauna closed. I am not sure if they re-opened as I heard the hotel changed owners and was shut for renovations.

Next: LTD’s ML’s

(Back to Singapore: some bros may remember the now defunct website LTD (Little Tiger’s Den). Under the original owner, LTD prided itself with “exclusive girls” (not advertised online elsewhere), strict QC which “guaranteed” great service, and strictly for massage only. Of course I did not believe the last part…)
Old 24-08-2021, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
Clarets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, camping here for more!
Old 24-08-2021, 09:50 PM
Samster

LTD’s ML’s

Some bros may remember the now defunct website LTD (Little Tiger’s Den). Under the original owner, LTD prided itself with “exclusive girls” (not advertised online elsewhere), strict QC which “guaranteed” great service, and strictly for massage only. Of course I did not believe the last part…)

Prelude

LTD was a reliable website circa 2014-2015, under its incumbent owner. The website and individual ads for the girls contained statements like a company’s vision/mission – strive to be the best in massage services, every girl is QC’ed, and customers have right to walk away without paying if it’s a fake photo. And LTD focused on massage girls only, while competitive websites had “massage” and “full service” sections.

A few ML’s told me LTD’s boss, a Singaporean young man, can be temperamental – if he doesn’t like you, you can’t advertise on LTD! I tried several LTD girls and they were great! Can’t remember them all, but here’s a few:

From the quartet affectionately known as the “Four Seasons” (I sampled all four), my favourite was the soft spoken and lanky Winter, whom I found to be classy for an ML. There’s Zhu Er – her breasts were so huge (38C?), they could give you a concussion!

There was a “little girl” - Cutie - really cute and adorable (age 19-20?), so innocent that I was afraid some big bad wolf (bro) will just eat her! Ruby was an absolute cock-teaser, naturally friendly and a cheeky fun-lover! And of course, Yuki – the one with the massive tattoo on her leg like a yakuza, but she was, in fact, a timid and slightly blur queen, who had a beautiful face, and an even more beautiful pair of tofu-like breasts with an unkempt bush which was perpetually moist with cunt juice.

But there were a few other LTD ML’s who I had great chemistry with, and they were part of the reason why I cut down on pure FL’s… coz I got a decent massage followed by passionate love-making… at the cost of a massage...

Next: All you need is Love
Old 24-08-2021, 10:38 PM
Samster

All you need is Love

Though not a native of Guangzhou, Love (Xiao Ai) lived there and spoke Cantonese, which I was conversant with. The day her ad came out, I secured an appointment for the same night.

Arriving at her address, I was a little disappointed. It was one of those partitioned rooms upstairs of Geylang shophouses. When I told her I’ve arrived, she came downstairs to unlock the main door, and we climbed some stairs (to 3rd floor, I think), and filed past several partitioned rooms along a narrow passageway. As she led the way upstairs, I was a few steps behind, checking out her sexy legs and nice ass wrapped in a short skirt.

Love undressed me like a caring girlfriend, and put my clothes on hangers. When she stripped – OMFG – I saw a shapely Chinese Snow White with 32B headlights and a pink pussy hiding behind a tiny bush. The “stall shower” in her room was small, but it did not stop her from squeezing in and soaping me with her breasts.

I could be one of Love’s first customers. She was aware of this (SBF) forum’s reviews, and asked that I write her a good review if I liked her service.

Love did not disappoint. She had some massage experience, so the massage session went well. When the teasing part started, she demonstrated a desire to please. Breathing seductively into my ears, she started licking me from my ears down to my cock. Parting my cock hair, she sucked my balls then took my cock into her mouth like a champion, while looking at me in the eye like an eager school girl. For bros who did not meet Love before, she was probably 23 and had sexy, pouting lips. Her skin was silky smooth, which upped the “shiok” factor a few notches.

As Love sucked my hard cock with real gusto, I extended my hands to finger her… her pussy was damp. I told her to lay down so I could go on top and suck her pink nipples while she stroked my throbbing cock. I was busy alternating between licking and sucking , and inserting my finger deeper into her cunt, which made her really wet.

“You have to stop”, she interrupted in Cantonese, as I raided her body. “I can’t take it anymore”, she continued.

(To be continued)
Old 24-08-2021, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
Highbury2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great updates bro, please keep coming!
Old 25-08-2021, 10:19 PM
Samster

(Continuation)

“You have to stop”, she interrupted in Cantonese, as I raided her body. “I can’t take it anymore”, she continued.

“I can’t take it anymore, too”, I replied. “I’ll go take my condom.” She did not protest, and continued to lay on the bed.

I put on the condom and dipped my cock into her love hole. It was easy. She was so wet. She grabbed my butt and pushed it towards her, causing my cock to slide all the way in. I knew she liked it fast and furious, like how she did her BBBJ. I made sure I “rewarded” Love with rapid, non-stop thrusts, she was crying out in pleasure and I sank my lips into hers to muffle her escalating volume, pumping her even harder, deeper and faster till I came! As I lay beside her panting, she rested her head on my chest. “Don’t mention the make love part in the review”, she whispered.

The next morning, I wrote a genuine and accurate MR for Love before I went to work, minus the sex part. I informed Love about it and wished her good luck.

Late that night, Love sent me a message: “Thank you very much for writing. The customers who came said they saw the review.”

I met Love almost weekly in the following two months or so. And on every occasion, after a great massage, we made sweet love. It came very naturally, I guess we “clicked”.

Love credited me for her popularity. I told her it was because she provided great service. But I knew she was sincerely grateful. One time, she said to meet a few days later (I asked to meet the next day). I didn’t think much of it, but found out later she was on code red, thus the re-scheduling, so we could have a full-on session.

On another occasion, I was working late at the office. She texted and told me she had a surprise for me. I had just met (and fucked) her a couple of days ago. Close to midnight, I made my way to her place. Apparently, she took the evening off and had dinner/drinks with the girls (neighbours from the partitioned rooms). When I arrived, she fetched me in a long t-shirt. As the passageway was dark, I did not realize she had nothing underneath the t-shirt; I just remembered she smelt fresh of shower gel. As soon as we got into her room, she pushed me onto the bed and frenched me. Then she removed her t-shirt and presented her newly and beautifully shaved pussy.

“Tian wo” (lick me), she commanded. I ate her pussy until my chin was covered with her cunt juice. She gave me a sexy massage and a slurpy BBBJ, took the condom from my jeans (she had seen me do it often before), and rode me until I exploded inside her.

In her drunken stupor, she let known that after a month of non-stop work, she just wanted to let her hair down with the girls. She shaved her pussy before dinner and found the “airy feeling very sexy”, plus her breasts expanded due to her coming menstruation. And after a few drinks at dinner, she got horny and texted me. She wanted a good fuck to end the happy evening. As I prepared to leave her room, I offered to pay for her sexy massage. She declined and concluded “wo lei le, ni xian hui jia ba” (I am tired, you go home first).

Love was back for a second stint some months later. I met her in a room upstairs of a Jalan Besar shophouse. It was like she never left. A good massage later, she started seducing me and we fucked each other silly.

The last time I saw Love, she was at an old walk-up apartment in the East. (I had been to that same apartment before in the past, where I met Fate – my next story).

Love was not sure if she was going to be back in Singapore again. That night, there was no massage - it was a dedicated sex session, which was much, much more passionate and intense than before. It was like we were not going to meet again, ever, and we unleashed our innermost lust one last time.

We lost contact after she went back to China.

Next: You gotta have Fate
Old 27-08-2021, 10:03 PM
Samster

You gotta have Fate

It took me a month to secure an appointment with Fate due to scheduling conflicts. But it was worth the wait.

Fate was a head-turner - pretty babe, about 1.6m tall, had an athlete-lean and fair-skinned body - the kind you wouldn’t mind chatting up at the bar. Plus, she had a clean-shaven pussy. The only down side for me, she had man-made boobs – visually appealing at 32C, but a tad hard to the touch. I guess she was about 23 years-old.

The first couple of sessions were normal stuff – massage, seduction, HJ. As Fate would be completely naked for the whole session, it was inviting and easy to roam all over her silky smooth body. She was accommodating, partly because I used the “soft touch” approach with her i.e. can explore anywhere with my hands and tongue as long as it’s gentle.

Then one day, as she sat beside me massaging my leg, I was gently playing with her clitoris. It was not the first time I was doing it, but she seemed to have lost concentration that day, as she kept on pressing the same spot on my leg; at the same time, I began to feel my finger becoming more wet. And naturally my cock reacted, it got harder and twitched for a few moments – that did not escape Fate’s eye.

She looked at me and almost telepathically, we kissed each other as I brought her body to lay next to mine. This went on for a minute or two, and I could feel her pussy juice on my knee as she wrapped her legs around mine. I believe she felt my pre-cum sticking onto her body as well.

I broke the embrace and jumped off the bed to grab my always-on-standby-condom from my jeans. Fate’s response was part surprise and part concurrence. She gave me the “bad boy, you brought a condom” look but at the same time, took the condom and capped me before sinking her mouth onto my dick. I could feel the sexual tension exploding, and I stopped her BJ and mounted her. Nothing kinky, just plain old-fashioned missionary pumping at high speed until we both climaxed.

At the end of that session, I wasn’t sure how much I should pay her, as I had previous experience where the ML was upset* I paid more because I made love to her.

(*I was a semi-regular with a few ML’s, one of whom I had sexual intercourse. After it happened, I offered to pay more. She was upset as she claimed she was not selling sex, but had wanted to try it with me since she was in the mood).

So I asked Fate in a joking manner, what is today’s fees? “Qin, gen shang ci yi yang ya” (Dear, just like before). I had paid her $100 + $20 tips in my previous encounters.

(I was aware, during that period when Fate was around, there were many FL choices at $120. For ML’s, I pay the advertised fee - $100, or whatever - and a tip of between 10 to 20 percent, depending on how much I liked the session).

I met Fate five or six times more before she left Singapore, and we continued to make love at the normal fee. I took it that Fate was being generous to me, as she could have required a higher price, or that I was rewarded for being a loyal customer.

My trysts with Fate stretched over a few months before she RTC. I guess it was fated that I persevered and met her, despite scheduling difficulties in the beginning; and maybe fate played a part as we were genuinely comfortable with each other, which made it less commercial when sex was involved.

Next: “Silent Understanding”
Old 30-08-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster

“Silent Understanding”

Through the years, I have had both good and bad ML experiences. Fortunately, the good experiences outnumber the bad ones. There were also a few ML’s who I was able to have sex with, at no additional cost, namely Mona, Suzie, Baby 1, Baby 2, Love and Fate, as in my previous stories.

But “Ally” was in a different category altogether – while a couple of the previous ML’s that I bedded were popular, they were not “ang pai” so to speak – “Ally” was an undisputed “ang pai”.

(“Ally” is not her work name then. Using a pseudonym - high possibility she’s married and lives here)

On top of her good massage skills, Ally was a pretty, shapely and intelligent young lady of about 25 years-old. I was one of her early customers before she was unanimously viewed as an “ang pai”. It came to a stage where she was so in-demand, she was only attending to her regulars.

When I first met Ally, I was gob-smacked. A petite girl – no more than 1.6m tall – with beautiful eyes in an angelic face. She was blessed with a natural 33B chest that was perfect for her frame, and was comfortable speaking English. As I got to know her better over her few stints here, she differentiated herself in the sea of ML’s with her high intellect – let’s just say she was worldly and up to speed with current affairs.

As we became more familiar with each other, I often booked two-hour sessions to enjoy her company and the overall experience. Arriving at her place, there was no rush to shower or get on with the massage. Very hospitable, she would offer me a glass of red wine, and I would ask for permission to smoke in her cosy apartment. After shooting the breeze over a glass of red, I would just strip on the sofa and walk across the hall to the bathroom. It was like I lived there!

The massage was good – no doubt she’s trained – and the sensual part was equally good. Ally liked to plant kisses on my chest before moving south to my crotch with her kissable lips. She would tell me “close your eyes and relax” (coz I kept looking down at her), as she went about seducing me. It was really tantalising how she swallowed my bulging cock into her cute, tiny mouth.

Making love was not a given, nor a frequent affair with Ally. I can’t remember exactly when, I would estimate my fourth visit that I “tested the water”. We had progressed to 69 position and I was eating her pussy as she slurped noisily on my cock. Tilting my head aside to grasp for breadth, I told Ally I was going to take my condom. She did not reply, but moved aside to let me get off the bed to take the condom.

I capped myself and looked at her. She did not look at me; she stared at my hungry cock. “Lay down”, she said. Those were the only words she spoke for the next 20min or so, as she rode me, followed by me riding her, followed by doggie as I finally shot my load into her. We kissed and hugged in bed for a few minutes after that to normalise our intense heartbeats. Then it was back to the sofa for another glass of red wine and a post-sex puff, with the both of us wrapped in towels.

Subsequently, we had a silent understanding that we will make love if she initiated it. I don’t keep tabs, but on average, every 3 to 4 visits ended in hot, steamy, fuck sessions. The “signal” was a seductive eye motion from her, motioning me to “go get it” (condom) – nothing spoken - and I would dutifully (ok, gleefully) fetch the condom and hand it to her. She would do the rest – cap me, and nominate who’s on top, and things just flowed on from there. After sex, we chilled out with a glass of red. She never, ever inferred about additional payment for sex.

One day, Ally told me she was stopping work in a few weeks’ time as she was dating someone seriously. Apparently a bro had proposed to her. I met her a couple of times before she stopped work, and she never again gave me the “signal”. I was conflicted. Selfishly, I miss fucking her – she was a willing and passionate sex partner. But objectively, it was a positive development for Ally, she could exit the erotic massage scene and have someone look after her.

I hope Ally is well, wherever she is.

Next: Ivy, the sweetie pie
Old 31-08-2021, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1094 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of

Nice stories…
Old 31-08-2021, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
szbond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story, please continue bro
Old 31-08-2021, 01:46 AM
Samster

Thanks for your support, bros. Will continue writing and sharing as I re-collect all those (mostly) fond memories!
Old 31-08-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
EricPaine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Online2Offline View Post
Thanks for your support, bros. Will continue writing and sharing as I re-collect all those (mostly) fond memories!
Looking forward to your updates bro.
Old 03-09-2021, 10:17 PM
Samster

Ivy, the sweetie pie

With the deterioration of quality ML’s from LTD (and the site’s eventual demise), I began to look more at other ML-focused websites.

One of the photos in her ad in SLG (SgLonelyGuys) was her sitting on a mirrored surface, which showed her creamy white innocent panties. But what was jarring was her innocent look and a total lack of “skin” – no sexy reveals, just nicely dressed and covered up. I felt Ivy was worth a visit.

Arriving at her location (first time there), I was taken back at how tranquil it was despite its centrality. In an open URA carpark that could fill some 30 cars, I was only one of the three cars. As my appointment with Ivy was around lunch time, I offered to buy lunch.

When Ivy opened the door to her apartment, I saw a petite, innocent young lady who was at most 23 years-old. Wearing a baggy t-shirt which reached her thighs, she had very fair skin – although not a beauty in a conventional sense, she was rather cute!

I told Ivy to take her time with the packed lunch I bought, as I sat down to check my phone messages and emails. Ivy gobbled the food hurriedly – I don’t know if she was very hungry, or she was being nice not to take too long to eat, or both. Regardless, I asked her to slow down. I honestly don’t mind losing 10-15min of the session so someone can have a proper meal, especially since it was at my suggestion.

“Wo chi bao le” (I am full), she said. And with that, we moved from the living room into her bedroom, with an ensuite bathroom. Ivy helped me undress but did not join me in the shower. She just used the bathroom to brush her teeth.

When I stepped out of the bathroom, Ivy was sitting on the edge of the bed – topless. She had an amazing pair of breasts, estimated at 34C hanging proudly from a young, tender body. She smiled for the first time. My heart melted.

I climbed onto bed and Ivy started massaging my back. She was very hardworking , moving from point A to point B, trying to cover every inch of my back. But truth be said, her massage was sub-standard. But I enjoyed her soft, ample breasts brushing my back occasionally.

Turning around to face her, Ivy looked at me. “Xie xie ni, ni ren hen hao” (thank you, you are a nice person), she said. “It’s OK”, I smiled. Ivy leaned forward and kissed me on my cheek. As she was quite petit, it was easy for me to swoop her down to lay beside me. I cuddled her as she played with my hard cock. Then my hands went down to her panties. I rubbed her pussy through her panties. She started to kiss my neck. I slipped my finger underneath her panties and detected a slightly bushy, warm and moist opening. Ivy continued playing with my cock.

“Ke yi ma?” (Can I?), I asked. I was being ambiguous. It could mean: can I continue rubbing your pussy. Or it could mean something else – which in itself could not be defined.

(To be continued)
Old 04-09-2021, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 7
bluebrownface is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluebrownface is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Awesome story here. Strong support!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1