The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2021, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold
High or low risk?..

Ok I just had sex with a massage lady..
I wear condom.. no BJ no kissing but got painting her CB.. that all.. condom still on after check.. no leakage in the condom as I saw her checking is there any leakage..so what is the risk of getting hiv /std ) herpes?
Old 29-06-2021, 11:49 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Line is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: High or low risk?..

Always a risk on std and herpes.

Hiv chance is low though.

Dont overthink about it. If you cant help it, get yourself checked
Old 29-06-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Line View Post
Always a risk on std and herpes.

Hiv chance is low though.

Dont overthink about it. If you cant help it, get yourself checked
When can I get a herpes check with my exposure is on last Saturday 26 June ??
Old 29-06-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

It is pointless to go for a herpes check. If you have it but it does not show, then it really does not matter. Many many people have 1 or 2 or both and it is asymptomatic. If you have it and it shows.... then yeah u will know obviously and it is time to see a doctor.
Old 29-06-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 20
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
Ok I just had sex with a massage lady..
I wear condom.. no BJ no kissing but got painting her CB.. that all.. condom still on after check.. no leakage in the condom as I saw her checking is there any leakage..so what is the risk of getting hiv /std ) herpes?
hiv almost zero chance.

STDs also very low..

Potential are Herpes, HPV (warts).

https://www.sfcityclinic.org/patient...std-risk-chart
Oral sex is considered low risk in terms of getting HIV. There is no risk of getting HIV from receiving oral sex (that is, having your penis in someone else’s mouth). There is very little risk of getting HIV from giving oral sex, but having cuts or sores in your mouth, gum disease, having an STD in your throat, or recent dental work increases your risk.

Think Herpes will only kana if there was an outbreak when u paint her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1