The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2021, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold
Juagen service

Anyone got lobang for juagen service in bangkok?....
Old 25-06-2021, 09:41 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen service

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
Anyone got lobang for juagen service in bangkok?....
Search for spring massage. Got 2 branch. They have those jua long jin.

Phra khanong area also have.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 25-06-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post

is it this
https://www.s-bkk.com/address
Do they include hj? scared cannot tahan want shoot. haha
Old 25-06-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quote:

do u have the shop name in phra khanong?
Old 25-06-2021, 09:56 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
do u have the shop name in phra khanong?
Forget liao. Take train can see the very big panel. However, now not sure shop still there or close down liao.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 25-06-2021, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Forget liao. Take train can see the very big panel. However, now not sure shop still there or close down liao.
Ok, thanks bro
will check with spring spa first... have u tried them?
do they ending with hj?
Old 02-07-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 12
Squiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to all

Quote:

Thanks for the recommendation. Do you just book the oil massage there? Might check it out later today.
Old 05-07-2021, 11:26 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
feral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterferal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squiffy View Post
Thanks for the recommendation. Do you just book the oil massage there? Might check it out later today.
If you're talking about Spring Massage then you book Signature massage. No handjob or anything though. I am not sure they are open these days. I would be surprised if they were.
Old 08-07-2021, 11:49 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 12
Squiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by feral View Post
If you're talking about Spring Massage then you book Signature massage. No handjob or anything though. I am not sure they are open these days. I would be surprised if they were.
I checked with them on LINE and they are open. I also walked over and scouted their location out. They are not in a ground floor unit so I decided I didn't want to use a back entrance to explore further.

I do know of a few places that open right now that I can recommend if anyone is looking for a good experience.
Old 08-07-2021, 12:53 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
feral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterferal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squiffy View Post
I checked with them on LINE and they are open. I also walked over and scouted their location out. They are not in a ground floor unit so I decided I didn't want to use a back entrance to explore further.

I do know of a few places that open right now that I can recommend if anyone is looking for a good experience.
Sure, that'd be great to know of a decent place or two that's open.

As for Spring, their Asoke/Times Square location is closed it seems perhaps permanently. Yes, the soi 24 location is not on ground floor. You have to take the elevator. Not much to explore, really. A receptionist and that's about it. They'll summon an old lady or two when you choose your massage and be taken into fairly well appointed rooms with a shower.
Old 13-07-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 0
SandwichCookies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandwichCookies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandwichCookies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandwichCookies is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Never try jua long jin before.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1