The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kiply deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
3some with Post-op

Anyone keen?
Old 15-06-2021, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Re: 3some with Post-op

Any details on her?
Old 15-06-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

This should not be advertised like some fetish, or a strange thing.

If done well, someone who has undergone MTF surgery early enough in life will look and feel indistinguishable from a "real" woman. Depending on the surgery method used and on the skill of the surgeon, I can safely say only a gynecologist can tell whether a pussy is a "real" pussy or a post-op pussy.

I have been in a relationship with an MTF for the last 2 years, and I can honestly say there is next to no difference having sex. And I have quite a bit of experience with "real" ladies to know how sex should feel like.

Probably not the answer you were expecting. My girl used to do FL so yeah, she's experienced too.
Old 20-06-2021, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Post op dry as fuck. Wont get wet and feeling is definitely different from a real pussy. The only thing is u can cum inside without having to worry about impregnating the fella.
Old 20-06-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster (Donor)

Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Post op dry as fuck. Wont get wet and feeling is definitely different from a real pussy. The only thing is u can cum inside without having to worry about impregnating the fella.
Then it is quite certain that you fucked a postop that did the penile inversion method. if the postop had chosen a different (and more expensive) method then there will be some level of natural lubrication.

To add, the skill of the surgeon is a very important determining factor to how good the end result is.
Old 21-06-2021, 04:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Then it is quite certain that you fucked a postop that did the penile inversion method. if the postop had chosen a different (and more expensive) method then there will be some level of natural lubrication.

To add, the skill of the surgeon is a very important determining factor to how good the end result is.
Thanks for sharing your knowledge. Upz you my humble 14s
Old 21-06-2021, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sexdiamond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share more info?
Old 27-06-2021, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Alicia00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thats y some who think they F some post op means they F alll post op thinking everyone the same .

* this type of mentality only exist in arrogant men loh who think they know all but actually nothing at all . LOL . Toxic ppl la . Best to avoid .
Old 27-06-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
benny89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiply View Post
Anyone keen?
Im keen. Hit me up?
Old 30-06-2021, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post

I’ve had a few postop before. Guess all went for the cheap op. Unless i personally witness natural lubrication, my stand is still “they are dry as fuck”.
Old 08-08-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
iceminister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more info please
Old 09-08-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster (M)

ahsam006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: 3some with Post-op

suggest 2f2m? get 1 more sister?
how?
Old 10-08-2021, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 14
alexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to all

I’ve fucked a post op before back in 2008 when orchard tower was still very crowded with lots of T-girls.. I can only say that the man made hole is fucking dry and super small.. even with lots of lube, I am not able to penetrate fully into her man made pussy.. I ended up fucking her asshole throughout the whole night.. since then I rather go for a pre-op who’s versatile both ways..
Old 10-08-2021, 07:27 AM
Samster (M)

ahsam006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how?
when?
Old 10-08-2021, 08:16 AM
Samster (Donor)

Many folks here with unfortunate negative feedback with post-ops. Some light reading for those who are interested to know more about vaginal lubrication.

TLDR: Vaginal lubrication is in fact mucus, so whether an artificial vagina self-lubricates or not depends on which part of the body the neovagina is made. Penile inversion, which is the most common uses the skin of the penis turned inside out, so obviously these cannot self-lubricate. Other methods use the tissue lining of the mouth or a section of the intestine which results in a self-lubricating neovagina.

I know this is not a medical forum, we're just interested in whether a pussy feels good to fuck or not, but I thought I'll share a bit more since I am actually in a relationship with an MTF while the rest of you seem to be only interested in whether the hole is dry or not.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/diffe...plasty-4171503

Last edited by Penguin23; 10-08-2021 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Edited for clarity, spelling and grammar
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1