The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 27-09-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
re3ken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLsuckers View Post
Since Baby, Yaya and Mandy 'advert' disappeared, wanna to know of anyone manage to raw them

I personally manage to raw the 2 of them after many visits. Shiok!!

You know why they disappeared ?
I always look for yaya but didnt manage to raw her
Old 27-09-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 15
ninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
Summary of my last 2 adventures:

1. New 'earth' spa has someone fallen from the sky (actually came from PRC 5 months ago) and her English os quite OK.

Massage is average 6/10 but GFE 10/10... here it goes: first of all, they have only bullshit menu at counter starting at $68 but 'A' told me they have regular chinese massage at 50 so I asked for that! 50 min massage, chit-chat.. teasing was 0/10 (she just moves in a way you arm ends up between her legs :O) just pointed to didi with GQ: 50 for hj, 100 includes full roaming... I declined. She stared to touch my didi and it was waking up... she just pulled my disposible down and said roaming at includes from fingering. This was actually what I was looking for but not dor 100 ... so I was firm no!
She started to stroke me slowly and I was rubbing her pussy from the outside... she was moaning from pleasure... she said: 100 includes licking pussy... by that time I had to give in and agreed.
So there was a lot of licking, moaning and find fingering... I couldn't hold any longer when she was near orgasm and laid on me while stroking me and my finger deeply in her... she was very horny, or acted very horny, either way, it worked.
finished with head massage.
before saying good by she showed me how she likes tall guy pumping her from behind while she leans on the massage bed and push her ass back... quasi inviting me to fuck her next time... well, I will think about it .
RTM: not likely, there are better options and ahe to s a bit chubby (between 25-30 years old)

2. Place is very close to Nature... Bukit Batok Nature Park... in fact, Spa might be Nature itself!
ML is called like the little kitten you say HELLO to, she is the only English speaking ml there.

massage was ok for $58 massage bed is most comfortable I ever had! Skill around 7/10. GQ popped for the price of 50 for hj and 100 with roaming. I said no need... later asked again... again no... finally it was hj with outside roaming, pussy rubbing for 50... felt commercial though. Will not return.
There are actually some really pretty girls that I am tempted to try but language barrier and price of $58 holds me back.
i went to 1 and 2. lol
for number 2 got $150 service.
for number 1 she quote me $150 to finger bang and lick her. but her abalone lips are those big big ones so i just rub only. not really worth it but she does a lot of dirty talk about how big your cock is how much she likes it and all that shit.
Old 27-09-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjastar View Post
i went to 1 and 2. lol
for number 2 got $150 service.
for number 1 she quote me $150 to finger bang and lick her. but her abalone lips are those big big ones so i just rub only. not really worth it but she does a lot of dirty talk about how big your cock is how much she likes it and all that shit.
Thanks for the feedback!
Did you have full service at second place for $150? From which ML?
Old 27-09-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 15
ninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks for the feedback!
Did you have full service at second place for $150? From which ML?
no full. same ml as u lor.
Old 27-09-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLsuckers View Post
Since Baby, Yaya and Mandy 'advert' disappeared, wanna to know of anyone manage to raw them

I personally manage to raw the 2 of them after many visits. Shiok!!
Baby and Mandy were good! One rare occasion baby squirted too
Old 27-09-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
jlmaxx2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Tried dodo once before she even listed online
She have shifted several times

She used to have breast milk... But that was like last year..
Not sure now

She can definitely do more than massage
The do do is https://sglonelyguy-6.com/bobo-massage/
Old 27-09-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 7
FLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Baby and Mandy were good! One rare occasion baby squirted too
You raw them both too?
You champion bro, make her squirt!

BTW anyone knows what happen to them?
Old 27-09-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaoboy1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know if milf bella is still around and/or working?

She used to provide great Nuru and some sexy time thereafter. Haven't been able to contact lately.

Looking for someone who provides great Nuru. Haha
Old 27-09-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 3
91290 is a living Saint! - you won't find better91290 is a living Saint! - you won't find better91290 is a living Saint! - you won't find better91290 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Summary of my last 2 adventures:

1. New 'earth' spa has someone fallen from the sky (actually came from PRC 5 months ago) and her English os quite OK.

Massage is average 6/10 but GFE 10/10... here it goes: first of all, they have only bullshit menu at counter starting at $68 but 'A' told me they have regular chinese massage at 50 so I asked for that! 50 min massage, chit-chat.. teasing was 0/10 (she just moves in a way you arm ends up between her legs :O) just pointed to didi with GQ: 50 for hj, 100 includes full roaming... I declined. She stared to touch my didi and it was waking up... she just pulled my disposible down and said roaming at includes from fingering. This was actually what I was looking for but not dor 100 ... so I was firm no!
She started to stroke me slowly and I was rubbing her pussy from the outside... she was moaning from pleasure... she said: 100 includes licking pussy... by that time I had to give in and agreed.
So there was a lot of licking, moaning and find fingering... I couldn't hold any longer when she was near orgasm and laid on me while stroking me and my finger deeply in her... she was very horny, or acted very horny, either way, it worked.
finished with head massage.
before saying good by she showed me how she likes tall guy pumping her from behind while she leans on the massage bed and push her ass back... quasi inviting me to fuck her next time... well, I will think about it .
RTM: not likely, there are better options and ahe to s a bit chubby (between 25-30 years old)

2. Place is very close to Nature... Bukit Batok Nature Park... in fact, Spa might be Nature itself!
ML is called like the little kitten you say HELLO to, she is the only English speaking ml there.

massage was ok for $58 massage bed is most comfortable I ever had! Skill around 7/10. GQ popped for the price of 50 for hj and 100 with roaming. I said no need... later asked again... again no... finally it was hj with outside roaming, pussy rubbing for 50... felt commercial though. Will not return.
There are actually some really pretty girls that I am tempted to try but language barrier and price of $58 holds me back.
Able to share number 1. Thanks🙏
Old 27-09-2021, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoboy1990 View Post
Anyone know if milf bella is still around and/or working?

She used to provide great Nuru and some sexy time thereafter. Haven't been able to contact lately.

Looking for someone who provides great Nuru. Haha
she told me she stopped working shortly before her phone line went quiet. kinda weird considering she has expensive habits.
Old 28-09-2021, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
she told me she stopped working shortly before her phone line went quiet. kinda weird considering she has expensive habits.
Oh man, really miss that top notch Nuru massage from her. Sexy time after is also quite good. Ahha

Hope she resumes business soon.
Old 28-09-2021, 07:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh man, really miss that top notch Nuru massage from her. Sexy time after is also quite good. Ahha

Which Bella? Now Angel also does Nuru
Old 28-09-2021, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I'm not sure whether she goes by another name but I think she only goes by bella. B-C cup MILF that used to operate in balestier, Queenstown and somewhere in town. But she MIA for a while alr.

Bro, which angel are you referring to? Amy web/contact?
Old 28-09-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

yea she was my regular till covid came and her bookings shot through the roof even after increasing price. one of the rare good nurus.

found another good nuru after that but she left like after 1 month. wtf.

Quote:
tall milf. saggy Cs. used to be known as grace. was a regular poster at slg and castle for nuru. which angel you referring to? angelababy/judy?
Old 30-09-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Limso1983 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Now totally can’t find any good new ladies. Looks through my contact and realised this lady is around. Lol! Sibei sexy. Play her till so horny and want to follow me home. Haha! Scary

https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/michelle-nuru-massage-hj/
This is confirm old photo need to add around 5 to 10 years. But her service is very good shes been around for along time only sometimes work sometimes no.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread