The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of
Re: Horniest ML?

Personally the horniest ML I encountered is XH from Tiong Bahru/ Outram. If she wants it, you are dead meat. Too bad she has already returned home.

Any bros care to share Bao Er contact?

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 09-06-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1546 / Power: 9
fireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant future

Any got Bao Er latest contact pm me I just want to double confirm cos she asked me go to a massage shop instead of her usual place
Old 09-06-2021, 07:55 PM
Sponsor (S)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17042 / Power: 63
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralliart View Post
Personally the horniest ML I encountered is XH from Tiong Bahru/ Outram. If she wants it, you are dead meat. Too bad she has already returned home.

Any bros care to share Bao Er contact?
Prince Devitt +51
Old 09-06-2021, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Can’t beat:

(1) Melody: Ex King George Ave and now Joo Chiat. Temperamental milf but at times is so nice until she bath for u, give you bbbj, then let you bang her kneading her DD cups neh neh. As you bang her, she is grabbing on to the bedsheet and moaning in her sluttiest voice. After that just give her the biggest cumshot (store ammo for 3 days) on her tits/ face (without her permission of course). Attitude and horny one night stand milf which I love to punish by banging her damn hard

(2) Celine: Many know her as Melody ex neighbour. She is a gentle milf who provides awesome Nuru massage. I love it when she grinds her pussy lips on my cock. Really buay tahan until want to bang her. She further cock tease you by giving you one of the best bbbj followed by tits fuck followed by a big cumshot on her D cup tits. Many ppl are super motivated to fuck her but 98% cum without managing to bang her. She don’t usually give FJ and because of her awesome skill, you are spent before you can even insert your cock. Really awesome lady with best attitude. A lovely and beautiful milf which I love to treat her gently like my own mistress.
Old 09-06-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2976 / Power: 5
ZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireevo View Post
Any got Bao Er latest contact pm me I just want to double confirm cos she asked me go to a massage shop instead of her usual place

She asked you to go to a massage shop in Ang Mo Kio is it?
That's the same message I received, but didn't go because don't sound like the way she used to message.

Maybe the mobile phone number use by someone else or her ex boss liao.
If you go, please let me know if it is really her. Cheers ...... 🍻🥂
Old 09-06-2021, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentagone View Post
Recently visited this ML in the eastern central area.

After a good and satisfying teasing massage, she asked me to turn over, placed a tower over my eyes and without a hint, she help herself out by inserting my bro into hers.

The rest is history.
More like pulling wool over our eyes
Old 09-06-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Can’t beat:

(1) Melody: Ex King George Ave and now Joo Chiat. Temperamental milf but at times is so nice until she bath for u, give you bbbj, then let you bang her kneading her DD cups neh neh. As you bang her, she is grabbing on to the bedsheet and moaning in her sluttiest voice. After that just give her the biggest cumshot (store ammo for 3 days) on her tits/ face (without her permission of course). Attitude and horny one night stand milf which I love to punish by banging her damn hard

(2) Celine: Many know her as Melody ex neighbour. She is a gentle milf who provides awesome Nuru massage. I love it when she grinds her pussy lips on my cock. Really buay tahan until want to bang her. She further cock tease you by giving you one of the best bbbj followed by tits fuck followed by a big cumshot on her D cup tits. Many ppl are super motivated to fuck her but 98% cum without managing to bang her. She don’t usually give FJ and because of her awesome skill, you are spent before you can even insert your cock. Really awesome lady with best attitude. A lovely and beautiful milf which I love to treat her gently like my own mistress.
Easier to bang Celine when she was operating in town. This was years ago. Guys took turns to book her service. Once I was in the other cubicle in the shop and I heard the guy bang her till the massage bed went “squeak, squeak, squeak.” The ML handling me tried to bj me, but the whole time, I was fantacising about Celine. She was fully booked that day
Old 10-06-2021, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 11
TaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to behold

Though she never provided anything more than a HJ, I personally feel Sunny from the former UV Spa was one horny ML. Bros who have frequented her before will understand. Her GFE also very high. Still searching high and low for her. Got one bro said she's somewhere in the East area. I went to recce the whole stretch of road which he provided but couldn't find. This guy has also mysteriously disappeared.
Old 10-06-2021, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
but the whole time, I was fantacising about Celine. She was fully booked that day
I know what you mean and the poor gal who serves you wholehearted didnt know that your mind was elsewhere
Old 10-06-2021, 06:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Easier to bang Celine when she was operating in town. This was years ago. Guys took turns to book her service. Once I was in the other cubicle in the shop and I heard the guy bang her till the massage bed went “squeak, squeak, squeak.” The ML handling me tried to bj me, but the whole time, I was fantacising about Celine. She was fully booked that day
In town? I thought all the while Celine operate alone in a “x”. Where got next cubicle? Lol!
Old 10-06-2021, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Just realised I've tried most of the girls mentioned in this thread. Guess a lot of bros who chiong regularly and follow recommendations would be on the same page as well

If I were to rate them:

Xiaohan: Location was good, can buy good meat downstairs to cook steak at home after the session. Claims to do juageng but its more of edging. She'd stroke and tease you until you're about to cum...and then stop. Repeat over and over until you're begging her to make you cum.

Baoer: She doesn't have the looks and bodies of all the other ladies here but she knows how to do a mean juageng. Sometimes will offer tarma with her friend if that lady's available. Provides a steamy HDLY after juageng and happy to put a finger in your butt if you're up for it as well. Once you become a regular....you'll know that the juageng is so that she can have fun with you after lol. Current location's quite hidden away, just that the owner of the antique shop beside likes to sit outside his shop (probably knows what's going on). Her previous location where she's at the opposite building on L3 was better cuz the exit to the carpark was just beside the unit.

Melody: One of the best bodies I've seen on a milf and GFE...if she's in the mood. During my first ever session, she even unbuttoned my shirt and put my shoes on for me. Watch out if she's in a bad mood tho! I preferred her old location when she was beside Celine cuz the route from the carpark to her unit was quite incognito. FJ option offered if you're a regular...which can take years away from your life. Easily the best lady of this lot.

Celine: Big top and big waist but her HDLY can sometimes be more than enough to make you cum. She's also happy to stick a finger in your bum to milk your prostate and make you cum without even need to touch your dick if you're up for it. Again, preferred her when she was at her old location beside Melody. Sometimes trying to choose between the two of them can be a headache
Old 10-06-2021, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 21
wanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
Lol 555 7 early 8 early make Woo laugh! Mornings to you
WOOHOO...bro...long time no see...still around in SBF...555
Old 10-06-2021, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14882 / Power: 24
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanker10 View Post
WOOHOO...bro...long time no see...still around in SBF...555
Oooooooh hihi
Old 10-06-2021, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mgear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited a Viet ML before. After 1st shot, she was still horny so gave me bbbj until I am hard again for round two. Left with a happy smile and jelly legs
Old 10-06-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
Lol 555 7 early 8 early make Woo laugh! Mornings to you
Is bro WOOHOO a Thai? ..

Coz u mentioned LOL 555,

Thai word for 5 is ha, so 555 is hahaha, is to laugh out loud.

For PRC 555 is 呜 呜 呜, is to cry out loud..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread