The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MYS @ BMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboymoomoo View Post
Booked Angel at AE 3rd floor for one hour. Massage $88 + one blue note. Won't RTM anymore.
thank u for taking the hit and providing MR for us.
Old 29-09-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Quote:
Booked Angel at AE 3rd floor for one hour. Massage $88 + one blue note. Won't RTM anymore.
Thanks for the MR.
She looks old from the FB.
I thought she will provide more fun since she was from another spa before.
Old 29-09-2021, 01:53 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
Thanks for the MR.
Sibei money face so not recommended
Old 29-09-2021, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Now 88 ? Looks like the boss see an income opportunity lol.
Old 29-09-2021, 03:16 PM
SamSter

SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Now 88 ? Looks like the boss see an income opportunity lol.
Massage at level 3 - $68 & $88

M and A will be doing massage and waxing at level 3 only. You don't have the power to spend better STAY AT HOME
Old 29-09-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
Massage at level 3 - $68 & $88

M and A will be doing massage and waxing at level 3 only
I paid only 70 ALL in....3rd floor. Kakaka gong kia like you welcome to pay more
Old 29-09-2021, 03:24 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
I paid only 70 ALL in
Try again and see whether you still can get it

Last edited by SGhappyman; 29-09-2021 at 05:26 PM.
Old 30-09-2021, 09:18 AM
Samster

r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
Thanks for the MR.
agree. BMC more restrictive. at the end of the day, they catered more to woman for facial etc. hence, whatever they do, is really behind close door, unlike those 100% massage parlour.
Old 30-09-2021, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
agree. BMC more restrictive. at the end of the day, they catered more to woman for facial etc. hence, whatever they do, is really behind close door, unlike those 100% massage parlour.
the last and only time I went I saw a woman brought along her primary school son there while she get service. imagine the son open door or heard the sound.

anyway, M massage not up to standard. Saw her Whatsapp DP seems she become more ba ba already?
Old 30-09-2021, 12:09 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBear0101 View Post
the last and only time I went I saw a woman brought along her primary school son there while she get service. imagine the son open door or heard the sound.

anyway, M massage not up to standard. Saw her Whatsapp DP seems she become more ba ba already?
Door can be lock inside the room. M PCC also buay song, kaki DIY better
Old 30-09-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBear0101 View Post

she has more regular than when she first came already. No longer green horn and customer oriented.
Old 30-09-2021, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Door can be lock inside the room. M PCC also buay song, kaki DIY better
get M to do it, and imagine A doing it. knowing that A is just behind the partition manning the cashier.
Old 30-09-2021, 01:17 PM
SamSter

Quote:
she has more regular than when she first came already. No longer green horn and customer oriented.
Now sibei money face liao
Old 30-09-2021, 01:19 PM
SamSter

Quote:
get M to do it, and imagine A doing it. knowing that A is just behind the partition manning the cashier.
I tried M until sian liao. I will return only if H do massage

Last edited by SGhappyman; 30-09-2021 at 02:25 PM.
Old 30-09-2021, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
I tried both of them until sian liao. I will return only if H do massage
'A' i mean the lady boss.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1