The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
(Seeking advice) Getting a Thai girl pregnant

So a few years back, I managed to get a thai uni girl pregnant. She was 20 and I was 25. Granted, i didn't use protection that one time. It was meant to be a fling for me and not something long term so i was quite shocked and upset when she told me the news. My immediate reaction is to get her to abort cause idw to be a father, not with anyone.

So i talked to her and she said ok. I did the research and since it was still early stages, taking meds and pass it out can already. I flew over to thailand and ready to accompany her throughout everything. Turns out she changed her mind and no matter what, she not willing to go to the hospital. I was pretty upset and left her the money for abortion cause i had to flew back for work.

I was cold to her after that cause of her change of mind. 2 weeks after, she told me she had an accident and a miscarriage. I was very relieved but because of this whole saga, i lost feelings for her so 2-3 months later, i broke things off. That is when she revealed to me she didn't actually had miscarriage and say she want to keep the kid no matter i want or not.

I was very very upset. It felt like someone forced me to be a father but i know it is too late for abortion so i told her fine but i wont be a father to the kid. I will financially support her till she start working and can manage herself. So for the past few years, i have been transferring her money monthly but nv met her or the kid before.

Now, I am about to get married with my gf now and i cannot be transferring money to some other girl monthly when i am married. And no, my gf is not aware of this kid. So i am thinking of giving her one final lump sum and cut contact then.

What would you guys do? I feel that i have done more than what most men would do when they get their foreign flings pregnant which is to cut contact and disappear immediately. But deep down i know it is shitty to compare myself with these men and nv thought i would be one of them.
Old 19-09-2023, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: (Seeking advice) Getting a Thai girl pregnant

have you been shown any proof that she is pregnant and is your kid?
Old 19-09-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
NotVeryRare is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar1325 View Post
So a few years back, I managed to get a thai uni girl pregnant. She was 20 and I was 25. Granted, i didn't use protection that one time. It was meant to be a fling for me and not something long term so i was quite shocked and upset when she told me the news. My immediate reaction is to get her to abort cause idw to be a father, not with anyone.

So i talked to her and she said ok. I did the research and since it was still early stages, taking meds and pass it out can already. I flew over to thailand and ready to accompany her throughout everything. Turns out she changed her mind and no matter what, she not willing to go to the hospital. I was pretty upset and left her the money for abortion cause i had to flew back for work.

I was cold to her after that cause of her change of mind. 2 weeks after, she told me she had an accident and a miscarriage. I was very relieved but because of this whole saga, i lost feelings for her so 2-3 months later, i broke things off. That is when she revealed to me she didn't actually had miscarriage and say she want to keep the kid no matter i want or not.

I was very very upset. It felt like someone forced me to be a father but i know it is too late for abortion so i told her fine but i wont be a father to the kid. I will financially support her till she start working and can manage herself. So for the past few years, i have been transferring her money monthly but nv met her or the kid before.

Now, I am about to get married with my gf now and i cannot be transferring money to some other girl monthly when i am married. And no, my gf is not aware of this kid. So i am thinking of giving her one final lump sum and cut contact then.

What would you guys do? I feel that i have done more than what most men would do when they get their foreign flings pregnant which is to cut contact and disappear immediately. But deep down i know it is shitty to compare myself with these men and nv thought i would be one of them.
It’s against their tradition and religion to abort
Old 19-09-2023, 07:35 PM
Samster

Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Proof that she is pregnant yes. As my kid, no but i trust her cause the timeline make sense and she is really quite into me so i dont think she will cheat. She is not FL or anything.
Old 19-09-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotVeryRare View Post
It’s against their tradition and religion to abort
Ya i thought so too but it is not my tradition and religion..I know i sound like an asshole but i feel as adults we know the risk of sex.
Old 19-09-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

i just dont contact them anymore, my job is done. I mean they cant do anything
Old 20-09-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!

Quote:

The main difference between men and women is:

Men will work for results
Women will LIE for results

You may have been taken for a ride, considering you mentioned that you didn't even seen the child. Singaporean men are indeed stupid.
Old 20-09-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Proof that she is pregnant yes. As my kid, no but i trust her cause the timeline make sense and she is really quite into me so i dont think she will cheat. She is not FL or anything.
seriously, FL or not, nobody will know. Many thai girls also work as occasional FL behind their bfs' backs, to make money to pay for the bf's drinking / gambling / drug expenses. Most FLs are actually occasional FLs, not full time regular FLs. They only do it when they have money issues.

since you dont want to have to be transferring her money every month for life, you can explore paying her just 1 lump sum and fuck off from her forever. What she does with the money is her problem. If she chose to spend it all within a few months, she has only herself to blame. Let her know she will have almost no life when she needs to take care of a kid by herself and its going to be very difficult (infants fall sick easily) + social stigma. Did she go and do some checks to make sure the baby inside is going to be born like a normal kid (not deformed or retarded, etc)? Good way for her to get help is to move the kid to her parents' home and let them look after the kid whille she can continue her life in bkk either to work and/or study. She will also have to transfer some money every month to help cover the expenses of looking after the kid, or she can choose to just pass the lump sum you pay to her parents.

of course the alternative is to play bastard like most young men do. Just ignore, cut off all contact and move on. Consider the idea of changing your name as well (the name which is known to her).
Old 20-09-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!
Quote:

"I feel that i have done more than what most men would do" - No. Fuck you.

Man up and take the responsibility. You fucked up. If i were you, need to tell your gf/fiancee about it NOW. Before you guys get married officially. Let her decide whether to continue or not. Believe me, she will find out one fine day. Worse is if the thai girl and the kid knocking on your door 6 years later asking you to take responsibility. You will be in far bigger trouble.

Then go to the thai girl and ask her what does she really want. Usually its cash. Tell her about your impending marriage. Ask her if she will do a clean break up for lump sum of money. Ask her to sign a contract witness by solicitors and her parents.

Then move on. With or without your current gf/fiancee.
Old 20-09-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppip View Post
i just dont contact them anymore, my job is done. I mean they cant do anything
No bro. I have an ex-colleague who did excatly the same thing only for the woman and her kid to turn up at his door step a few years later asking him to take responsibility for the kid. The shit part is he is married with a daughter. He said he don't even know how the other girl track his address in Singapore. Needless to say he is now divorced and has to pay both his ex-wife and the other girl. Lost everything overnight. Lost his family, his money, even lost his job as he was too distracted with his personal shit.
Old 20-09-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
No bro. I have an ex-colleague who did excatly the same thing only for the woman and her kid to turn up at his door step a few years later asking him to take responsibility for the kid. The shit part is he is married with a daughter. He said he don't even know how the other girl track his address in Singapore. Needless to say he is now divorced and has to pay both his ex-wife and the other girl. Lost everything overnight. Lost his family, his money, even lost his job as he was too distracted with his personal shit.
dont share too much social media details ba, lucky all the pregnant ones never come haunt me
Old 20-09-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold
有钱能使鬼推磨, if she is determined to track TS down its not that tough. Its never free and often its the compounding interest and the penalties thats the killer. For a few seconds of CIP fun lol. Boh hua lah. Enjoy life for sure, but use protection always even if you had a vasectomy. The option to abort is not with us men , you listen to their words then u will be fuked for life if ur unlucky. Look at their actions & consider the context of their situation carefully. The Sg laws dun care whether u agreed to keep the baby, you have obligations if she comes to sue.

Over my 2+ decades here I have seen plenty of foreign women stripping Sg men of their assets, CPF & cash.

Goodluck and hope you make the right decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppip View Post
dont share too much social media details ba, lucky all the pregnant ones never come haunt me
Old 20-09-2023, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
"I feel that i have done more than what most men would do" - No. Fuck you.

Man up and take the responsibility. You fucked up. If i were you, need to tell your gf/fiancee about it NOW. Before you guys get married officially. Let her decide whether to continue or not. Believe me, she will find out one fine day. Worse is if the thai girl and the kid knocking on your door 6 years later asking you to take responsibility. You will be in far bigger trouble.

Then go to the thai girl and ask her what does she really want. Usually its cash. Tell her about your impending marriage. Ask her if she will do a clean break up for lump sum of money. Ask her to sign a contract witness by solicitors and her parents.

Then move on. With or without your current gf/fiancee.
What do you mean by man up and take responsbility? you mean by telling my current gf? dont think that is exactly taking responsibility.

The thai girl wants to get back together with me. She mentioned quite a number of times. I even think she want to marry me if i am willing. what will you do? Marry her when you have absolutely no feelings? Is that what you mean by taking responsibility?
Old 20-09-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow. That is scary man but then the girl is stupid. Shouldn't have show up. Should have contacted him and blackmailed. What does she gain by making him divorce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
有钱能使鬼推磨, if she is determined to track TS down its not that tough. Its never free and often its the compounding interest and the penalties thats the killer. For a few seconds of CIP fun lol. Boh hua lah. Enjoy life for sure, but use protection always even if you had a vasectomy. The option to abort is not with us men , you listen to their words then u will be fuked for life if ur unlucky. Look at their actions & consider the context of their situation carefully. The Sg laws dun care whether u agreed to keep the baby, you have obligations if she comes to sue.

Over my 2+ decades here I have seen plenty of foreign women stripping Sg men of their assets, CPF & cash.

Goodluck and hope you make the right decision.
I didnt CIP. I pulled out but ya not the safest. Any real life examples of your friends getting tracked down?
Old 21-09-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
What do you mean by man up and take responsbility? you mean by telling my current gf? dont think that is exactly taking responsibility.

The thai girl wants to get back together with me. She mentioned quite a number of times. I even think she want to marry me if i am willing. what will you do? Marry her when you have absolutely no feelings? Is that what you mean by taking responsibility?
Your gf deserves to know. You fucked up so man up and tell her. Let her decide what she want to do next. Too bad bro. You do the crime, you do the time.

As for the thai girl if you want to make a clean break then man up and tell her. Make it known explicitly to her that you have no feelings for her and you are in it for the sex only. Tell her marriage with her is out of the question. And if she demands any payments, compensation, etc just pay lo what to do?

Take the pain now when you have less to lose. Imagine if shit blew up and thai girl track you down, turn up at your door step demanding you to take the kid back when a few years later when you have kids and a family of your own.....you will die cock standing bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1