The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 2
VPremium1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVPremium1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVPremium1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: 34D/24/34 Pretty Hot Voluptuous Sexy SYT ✨💎 Issey 💎✨

About Issey
Issey is pretty, young, hot and she comes highly recommended by our Vietnamese agent who described her as the one of the most service oriented ladies he has ever met. With Issey, a good time is guaranteed - she is pretty, hot, fair, voluptuous, eager to please and comes on the reputation of being a highly customer service oriented lady who can perform like no other. A session with Issey means you are about to be loved and pampered by an exquisite Saigon lady who is one of the most customer service oriented in the business. She will play with you, she will tease you, and she will make all your wildest fantasies come true. Lastly, Issey is extremely tender to men and she will do her best to satisfy all your inner desires. This is a top-class babe not to be missed!

Name: Issey
Height: 160cm
Weight: 47kg
Nationality: Vietnam
Vital Stats: 34D/24/34
Skin: Very Fair
Smoker: No
Damage:
$330/1/1 (New customer)
$300/1/1 (Regular customers)
$850/3/8 (Overnight)
Language: Basic English
Type: Private Apartment - No registration required -
Operating hours: 12pm to 12am daily
Restart date: Tuesday, 10th August 2021
Services Provided: Auto Roaming, Kissing, Frenching, BBBJ, Nipple Licking, Painting, 69, Boob Fuck, Boob Massage, COB, Deep Throat, Hand Job, Full Job, Shower together.

For bookings, please contact:
Whatsapp: +65 9350 9066 (Msgs only, no calls)
Telegram: VPremium (Msgs only, no calls)

To get access to full, non-mosaiced photos of our ladies, please kindly contact us on WhatsApp/Telegram for the link (Note that this is available for Regulars only). For the latest updates at VPremium and to know which lady is working for the day, search for our Telegram channel @VPremium1 and join the channel. Special mention: Issey has been certified HIV & Syphillis Free with fresh report available on-site from her.

Last edited by VPremium1; 10-08-2021 at 03:07 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 06-11-2020, 04:19 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hamster3388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: 34D/24/34 Pretty Hot Voluptuous Sexy SYT ✨💎 Issey 💎✨

Hi

where to make booking?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 07-11-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28507 / Power: 36
VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks to these brothers for the really lovely 1st FRs for Issey from yesterday! She's a real gem, isn't she, beautiful, hot and with great service! Once again, many thanks for the kind support of Issey yesterday, it is really deeply appreciated! Have a good day and a great weekend ahead!

Beautiful, hot & sexy Issey with great GFE is available this week from 6th to 8th November 2020 only! Issey will be with us for a short period of time only, so hurry to book her now before she leaves! Don't miss out on this pretty, hot and sexy gem from Saigon!

Last edited by VPremium; 10-08-2021 at 03:01 AM.
Old 09-11-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 3
astone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had a session with Issey (VP) Today.

Going into the session I wasn't sure what to expect because every photo in her ad looks like a different girl. I really wish heavily edited photos weren't the standard. VP's girls are all good looking, they have no competition in Dome 3 right now either, so why not ask the girls to submit non-edited photos.

Anyway, rant over! Issey is pretty and actually the pro-photoshoot photos look most like her. She's got a cheerful, warm attitude, very good GFE. Very nice big fake boobs, and smooth skin. Light frenching allowed. Like FRs said, BBJ is very, very good. I enjoy long oral before the main event, and she had no issue with it. As for the main event, very enjoyable as well, but after 20 mins she asked me directly to cum - so this is to take note for bros that'd like to go on for longer. She'll cuddle with you after, but communication is only possible via Google Translate lol. Overall one of the best sessions, will RTF.

List so far (1st booking on the 10th Oct):
1. Issey - best girl at the moment [session #10]
2. Natalie - one of the best [session #9]
3. Diana - awesome except for wiping when BBJ [session #8]
4. Queen - if only she did frenching! [session #1]
5. Tanya - very pretty, super accurate photos, but quite passive [session #6]
6. Yuki (4x) - first session 10/10, then 8/10, then 6/10, then 5/10 [session #3,#4,#5,#7]
7. Vicky [session #2]
Old 09-11-2020, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
SaintTKP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks bro astone91 for the good review

Honestly speaking, what's the point of delaying ejaculation and pulling out at the 50th min mark (like some idiot, not you)?

Would the gals have better impression of us if we "last longer"?

None of the VP gals I know serve "fast food" as far as I know.
And they won't chase you away even if you cum within 30 min.

And I strongly believe those who take long time to cum won't end up in the gals' good books.

I'm not aiming this at you. So please don't misunderstand.

Just speaking generally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astone91 View Post
Had a session with Issey (VP) Today.

Going into the session I wasn't sure what to expect because every photo in her ad looks like a different girl. I really wish heavily edited photos weren't the standard. VP's girls are all good looking, they have no competition in Dome 3 right now either, so why not ask the girls to submit non-edited photos.

Anyway, rant over! Issey is pretty and actually the pro-photoshoot photos look most like her. She's got a cheerful, warm attitude, very good GFE. Very nice big fake boobs, and smooth skin. Light frenching allowed. Like FRs said, BBJ is very, very good. I enjoy long oral before the main event, and she had no issue with it. As for the main event, very enjoyable as well, but after 20 mins she asked me directly to cum - so this is to take note for bros that'd like to go on for longer. She'll cuddle with you after, but communication is only possible via Google Translate lol. Overall one of the best sessions, will RTF.

List so far (1st booking on the 10th Oct):
1. Issey - best girl at the moment [session #10]
2. Natalie - one of the best [session #9]
3. Diana - awesome except for wiping when BBJ [session #8]
4. Queen - if only she did frenching! [session #1]
5. Tanya - very pretty, super accurate photos, but quite passive [session #6]
6. Yuki (4x) - first session 10/10, then 8/10, then 6/10, then 5/10 [session #3,#4,#5,#7]
7. Vicky [session #2]
Old 09-11-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 3
astone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Thanks bro astone91 for the good review

Honestly speaking, what's the point of delaying ejaculation and pulling out at the 50th min mark (like some idiot, not you)?

Would the gals have better impression of us if we "last longer"?

None of the VP gals I know serve "fast food" as far as I know.
And they won't chase you away even if you cum within 30 min.

And I strongly believe those who take long time to cum won't end up in the gals' good books.

I'm not aiming this at you. So please don't misunderstand.

Just speaking generally.
Hey bro, no worries I get your point.

In my view, thinking about the "impression" that you leave on a girl that has to go through so many customers a day is totally silly. If one is worried about impression, then it's best to have a small dick and come in 5 minutes, I bet the girl would appreciate a breather!

Myself, I just naturally take a longer time to cum, and I like to enjoy my time with the girl. I agree that delaying, thinking about grandma, doing stop&go defeats the purpose of the visit.

If a girl is fine with a longer session, then that's great - if she's getting tired, then I actually appreciate the direct approach that Issey took. I wouldn't enjoy prolonging the session, sensing that the girl is getting tired but is trying to suffer through it. Especially knowing that there will be 7 other guys after me, and it's a tough job that these girls signed up for.
Old 09-11-2020, 08:15 PM
Samster

Bro,

You are a gentleman, for sure.

Tell you the truth, we Singaporeans still hold that "make my money worth" philosophy. Especially that bastard who only want to "eject" at the 50th minute.
These people just want to make sure every bit of their $260 is well spent.
I pity the gals who had to serve him.

Being a cheongster for almost 10 years, I've seen my fair share of shit..

So I fully concur with your thinking.

Happy cheong-ing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astone91 View Post
Hey bro, no worries I get your point.

In my view, thinking about the "impression" that you leave on a girl that has to go through so many customers a day is totally silly. If one is worried about impression, then it's best to have a small dick and come in 5 minutes, I bet the girl would appreciate a breather!

Myself, I just naturally take a longer time to cum, and I like to enjoy my time with the girl. I agree that delaying, thinking about grandma, doing stop&go defeats the purpose of the visit.

If a girl is fine with a longer session, then that's great - if she's getting tired, then I actually appreciate the direct approach that Issey took. I wouldn't enjoy prolonging the session, sensing that the girl is getting tired but is trying to suffer through it. Especially knowing that there will be 7 other guys after me, and it's a tough job that these girls signed up for.
Old 09-11-2020, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2310 / Power: 7
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Especially that bastard who only want to "eject" at the 50th minute.
Wah piang leh aleadi said take everything that is written here with a pinch of salt mah.. Chiu no surb EDMW meh?

I could lay bare what others and I have CSI-ed but where's the fun..

I really dunch know how chiu can be triggered by such posts..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I havenít up you yet.
Old 09-11-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Why you protecting him?

I know all about him from the Dome 2 girls. Also saw all their remarks placed on his phone records.

A bastard is a bastard.

We are all fucking the same holes.
We also pay money like him.
Don't come and tell me we have no right to be "triggered"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Wah piang leh aleadi said take everything that is written here with a pinch of salt mah.. Chiu no surb EDMW meh?

I could lay bare what others and I have CSI-ed but where's the fun..

I really dunch know how chiu can be triggered by such posts..
Old 10-11-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster (Donor)

VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks to these brothers for the lovely FRs for Issey from the last few days! She's a real gem, isn't she, beautiful, hot and with great service! Once again, many thanks for the kind support of Issey, it is really deeply appreciated! Have a good day and a great week ahead!

Beautiful, hot & sexy Issey with great GFE is available this week from 9th to 15th November 2020 only! Issey will be with us for a short period of time only, so hurry to book her now before she leaves! Don't miss out on this pretty, hot and sexy gem from Saigon!

Last edited by VPremium; 10-08-2021 at 03:02 AM.
Old 16-11-2020, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 4
iamandynomad is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamandynomad is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Encounter w/Issey

Bro VP very helpful...

Body-10/10
Attitude- 8/10 great (docked few points for need to use Google Translate)
Felt very shiok at the door it self when she
Welcome with a warm smile!
Boobs are fake but proportionate and not too hard.
She is very fair (not Chinese fair but great enough)
Very accommodating to multiple positions and almost rode me like a bitch in heat in the final moments!

All in all a great bonking experience!
RTF for sure

Personal Rankings (similar to astone91)

#1- Issey
#2- Xiofan
#3 Queen
Old 19-07-2021, 05:38 PM
Samster (Donor)

Many thanks to these brothers for the lovely FRs for Issey from the last month! She's a real gem, isn't she, beautiful, hot and with great service! Once again, many thanks for the kind support of Issey, it is really deeply appreciated! Have a good day and a great week ahead!

Beautiful, hot & sexy Issey with great GFE is available this week from 19th to 25th July 2021 only! Issey will be with us for a short period of time only, so hurry to book her now before she leaves! Don't miss out on this pretty, hot and sexy gem from Saigon!

Last edited by VPremium; 10-08-2021 at 03:02 AM.
Old 10-08-2021, 10:43 AM
Samster (Donor)

Available
Old 11-08-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster (Donor)

Available
Old 12-08-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 2
VPremium1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVPremium1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVPremium1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Available
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1