The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28507 / Power: 36
VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute
Smile 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: 34C/24/34 Beautiful Hot Playful Fun Top Service ✨💎 Ivy 💎✨

About Ivy
We were first introduced to Ivy by Paris last year while she was still with us. We had invited Ivy to join us then but unfortunately, she had other commitments. Astoundingly, Ivy came recommended again this month by another one of our heavy weight, Queen, who is currently having a break.

As such, Ivy comes highly recommended by both Paris and Queen who described her as the go to girl if you are looking for a fun & hot lady to have a good time with. Not only is Ivy fair, beautiful, sexy and blessed with smooth skin, she also speaks really good English and Chinese having been in Singapore for a while.

A session with Ivy means you are about to be loved and pampered by an exquisite Saigon lady who is one of the best in the business. She will play with you, she will tease you, and she will make all your wildest fantasies come true. Lastly, Ivy is extremely tender to men and she will do her best to satisfy all your inner desires. This is a top-class babe not to be missed!

Name: Ivy
Height: 160cm
Weight: 46kg
Nationality: Vietnam
Vital Stats: 34C/24/34
Skin: Very Fair
Smoker: No
Damage:
$330/1/1 (New customer)
$300/1/1 (Regular customers)
$850/3/8 (Overnight)
Language: Fluent English & Chinese
Type: Private Apartment - No registration required -
Operating hours: 12pm to 12am daily
Restart date: Monday 30th August 2021
Services Provided: Auto Roaming, Kissing, Frenching, BBBJ, Nipple Licking, Painting, 69, Boob Fuck, Boob Massage, COB, Deep Throat, Hand Job, Full Job, Shower together.

Special Note: Please take note that Ivy is only available for booking by our regulars for this week. No new customers will be allowed to book Ivy till further notice. We apologize to all new customers in advance on this. Cheers.

For bookings, please contact:
Whatsapp: +65 9350 9066 (Msgs only, no calls)
Telegram: VPremium (Msgs only, no calls)

For more photos & videos on Ivy, please search for our Telegram channel @VPremium1 and join the channel. Special mention: Ivy has been certified HIV & Syphillis free with report available on-site from her upon request.

Last edited by VPremium; 08-10-2021 at 11:11 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 03-05-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 10
joonshido deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: 34C/24/34 Beautiful Hot Playful Fun Top Service ✨💎 Ivy 💎✨

No fr for her? Wanna see reviews to try out
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 05-05-2021, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
AnsonNgem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: 34C/24/34 Beautiful Hot Playful Fun Top Service ✨💎 Ivy 💎✨

I also want to try

Damn juicy
Old 09-05-2021, 09:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
sexytime6996 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

verification
Old 10-05-2021, 07:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Qwerk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Verfication
Old 10-05-2021, 07:35 AM
Samster (M)

Qwerk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Verification pls
Old 10-05-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28507 / Power: 36
VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks to these brothers for the lovely 1st FRs for Ivy from the past week! She's a real gem, isn't she, pretty, hot and with amazing GFE & service! Once again, many thanks for the kind support of Ivy, it is really deeply appreciated! Have a good day and a great week ahead!

Beautiful, hot and sensual Poison Ivy whose GFE is off the charts is available this week from 10th to 17th May 2021 only! Ivy will be with us for a very short period of time only, so hurry to book her now before she leaves! Don't miss out on this pretty, hot & top service gem from Saigon!

Last edited by VPremium; 30-08-2021 at 02:02 PM.
Old 11-05-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

Ivy really good,GFE 1000%
Old 11-05-2021, 10:28 AM
Samster

Ivy really good,GFE 1000%
Old 11-05-2021, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Hervy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interested
Old 12-05-2021, 01:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -43 / Power: 0
Bluerayhd is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Verification
Old 19-05-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster (M)

Mando2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Verification.
Old 25-05-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Anchor97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Verification
Old 25-05-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster

Verification
Old 25-05-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Verification
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1