The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2020, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!
Re: Food glorious food! Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Noi Seafood @ Huai Khwang, Bangkok

5-6, Soi Prachasongkhro 40
Prachasongkhro Road, Huai Khwang, Bangkok
Business hours: 6pm – 4am
Been there twice before. Not bad la.
Old 06-10-2020, 10:36 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Khao Soi Kitchen
455, Soi Sukhumvit 50, Phra Khanong, Khlong Toei, Bangkok
Phone: 063 390 3595
BTS On Nut

This northern restaurant defied all odds by going ahead with its grand opening despite the restaurant closures of Mar-Apr 2020. Through a combination of enticing deals and tasty food available for delivery, it quickly gained a following for its khao soi (noodles in northern-style curry), made to the owner’s family recipe.

With restaurants now permitted to reopen, diners can finally check out the venue in person, which is filled with wooden tables and traditional Thai murals.

Khao soi is available with chicken (B90), pork (B100), beef (B100), prawn (B100) or vegetable (B80). Also on the menu are spicy Chiang Mai sausage (B150), rich gaeng hung lay (northern Thai pork belly curry), kanom jeen and shrimp pad Thai (both B90).

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-10-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 4
TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For SG stuck in Bangkok now, there is a Nasi Lemak and Chicken curry in Bangkok to satisfy your craving. Search for BABATHAI Bangkok in Google map.
I recommend the "sambal eggplant" as well. Noodles dishes only so-so. They have delivery service around bangkok main areas. Order from their website, it cheaper than other apps and you get to enjoy their promos.

Heard it started by Singaporean, please support.

https://babathai.com/online_ordering/index.php
Old 06-10-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT99 View Post
For SG stuck in Bangkok now, there is a Nasi Lemak and Chicken curry in Bangkok to satisfy your craving. Search for BABATHAI Bangkok in Google map.
I recommend the "sambal eggplant" as well. Noodles dishes only so-so. They have delivery service around bangkok main areas. Order from their website, it cheaper than other apps and you get to enjoy their promos.

You can find it here.

https://babathai.com/find.php
Old 07-10-2020, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
alpineguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
One of my favourite beef noodle at Wattana Panich, 336 – 338 Soi Ekkamai (Soi Sukhumvit 63).

https://www.streetsidebangkok.com/wa....7341/100.5876
Bro, I agree with Wattana Panich. I have always tried to go there everytime I am in BKK.

There is also a famous alternative to the crab omelette nearby called Nhong Rim Klong. Yet to try but hope to soon.

The internet address is 51 Ekkamai 23 10110 Bangkok, Thailand
Old 07-10-2020, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpineguy View Post
Bro, I agree with Wattana Panich. I have always tried to go there everytime I am in BKK.

There is also a famous alternative to the crab omelette nearby called . Yet to try but hope to soon.

The internet address is 51 Ekkamai 23 10110 Bangkok, Thailand
Wattana Panich is almost at the end of Ekkamai if coming in from Sukhumvit
and it will be easier coming in from New Petchaburi, just a few shops away.

Nhong Rim Klong, I went to the old address at soi 21 and was told they moved to soi 23,
also almost at the end of Ekkamai.
The foods is nice and cheap and eating at roadside street stall.
Old 07-10-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 22
5ilver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy5ilver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wattana Panich is amazing... the aroma from their broth engulfs that whole area. Too bad their portions are quite small, even the 100 baht ‘large’ doesn’t really fill me

I would recommend Heng Chun Seng at Rama 4 for Chinese style beef soup, which they serve in an old hot charcoal steamboat. Have the nostalgic feel eating from it and I always overload the soup with their deep fried garlic

Old 12-10-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
For Bros who happen to pass by Siracha or stay near there, highly reccomend this Thai Chinese Restaurant, Tai Hee.. They serve one of the best Thai teochew food. Fish maw, braised pork throtters with man tou and some freshly made dim sum. There are 2 branches and I go to the one at Sukhumvit Rd more often.

https://www.facebook.com/taiheesiracha/
Visit this restaurant with fellow Sgreans yesterday... it's worth the visit. The pork throtters with mantou is good. Thanks for the recommendation.
Old 12-10-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Town In Town Hotel vicinity has a lot of nice F&B choices with reasonable prices unlike Ratchada main strip.

Town In Town Hotel is situated pretty close to Ramkhamhaeng.
Old 12-10-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Noi Seafood @ Huai Khwang, Bangkok

I will alway visit these place when i go BKK everytime.
Also a place to check out local thai girls who mostly are working in that area too..

I'M CIM KING
Old 12-10-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT99 View Post

One fellow SG star has dropped from the sky...
The SG owner passed away le...
now should be his wife to manage the shop...
I had strongly recommend this shop in another thread.
Their online booking is the best so far i know via shop online direct order...
Hassle free n super easy...
Really a waste, one talent has gone to a better place..

I'M CIM KING
Old 12-10-2020, 08:29 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Also a place to check out local thai girls who mostly are working in that area too..
Yes, all suay mak mak

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 12-10-2020, 08:31 PM
Veteran Samster

Kaizen Coffee
Address: 888 6-7 Ekkamai Rd, Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand

Another nice place to bring puying for hangout.

Old 12-10-2020, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 13
poi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Zabb One Ratchada
Ratchadaphisek Rd, Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
+66 81 751 3181
https://g$$$$$l/maps/WMWxNJLidXS7D46M8

Ex King also went there.. go give a try!! Can park at the petrol station in front of this shop for 20baht if i rem correctly..
Old 12-10-2020, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 13
poi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I dare to say, cheap and good and almost all dishes are aroi!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1