The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Big Sexy

Old 27-09-2021, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
TuttiFruitti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Guys Who Had Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightzz View Post
Does it matter?
Trying to find out what you are looking for now...
Old 27-09-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
moonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Defo not for you…
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuttiFruitti View Post
Old 27-09-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

Epic reply LOL
Old 27-09-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Defo not for you…
You're right! Quite confused about what you're heading to next!
Old 27-09-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
moonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

And why does it matter to me if you’re confused or not? Therefore it does not matter if you know or not then.
Quote:
You're right! Quite confused about what you're heading to next!

Last edited by moonlightzz; 27-09-2021 at 03:48 PM.
Old 27-09-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 14
NoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to all

Quote:
“Dear dear you really damn chio.”

“Dear dear I love you.. you know right?”

“Dear dear you love me too right?”

Words. I was bombarded by his torrent of declarations. It was him who made me realise that words are just words, and they’re cheap..

“Dear dear I want you. Be my woman.”

Then it happened. A fierce burning sensation accompanied by a sharp searing pain.

Moon, 14.5 years of age, former all-girls’ school elitist was a virgin no more...

Brian has finally fucked me.

Another first for me... My first intercourse.
This is why no matter how much of a fuckboy I was, I never never ever fucked a virgin.

Not saying being intimate with a young girl is any less noble, but at least as a guy, if you want to be a player, do NOT steal someone's virginity.
Old 27-09-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
captain96sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, do continue!
Old 27-09-2021, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 19
CyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoIdea View Post
This is why no matter how much of a fuckboy I was, I never never ever fucked a virgin.

Not saying being intimate with a young girl is any less noble, but at least as a guy, if you want to be a player, do NOT steal someone's virginity.
Sometimes it's easier said than done. I ever had a 36 year old virgin in my hands (I was 31 then) and I turned her down when she requested me to break her virginity. I told her to save it for someone she love but kept telling me she wanted to try. I explained that we won't go into a relationship and briefed her what's a FWB or FB relationship is all about. She agreed to the terms and told me she understood what I meant. Gave her time and space to think about before committing. Sidetrack, she's OK looking (looks kinda cute to me) and with a nice body and height.

About 2 weeks later, she came back and said she's ready and embark onto a FB/FWB relationship. We chose a day where her period will be over where I can shoot my load inside. Saved up my ammo too so that she can feel how it's like to have a CIP. I also make things a little more romantic and create an atmosphere since it's her first time. All went well, she was relax and penetration was smooth and there was some virgin blood of cos. Unload inside her and she loves the feeling of me splashing inside.

This FB relationship went on for 2-3 years with lots of CIP and even went on holidays together. Women being women where they rule by emotion, she asked me one day if we could progress further. I was climbing the corporate ladder then and focus on my career and turned down her request. She was very sad and said even spending so much time together and yet I didn't fall for her. No matter how I explained our initial agreement and her persistence in breaking her virginity with me, all were futile.

Haiz, to a certain extend you were right. Now, being older (and wiser), want a virgin also difficult lah... Still looking for a FB after so many years after my previous one....
Old 27-09-2021, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

i do also had a guy in sugarbook.live and i feel embarrased at the first time we meet because this is my first dating
Old 27-09-2021, 09:17 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
i am also wondering her direction
Old 27-09-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
The breakup definitely had an impact on my studies, not that I wasn't sufficiently prepared for the papers, I just didn't have the mood to.

Looking back on "what ifs", I might have done, I guess, well enough to get into an Arts course in our local unis.

When a window closes, another opens.

In this case, having 2 windows closed on me in close succession was definitely a real stinker.

The 1 good window that opened was that I was sent overseas to continue tertiary education. A little guilty pleasure of mine, I always wanted to live overseas since I was little. I envied the cousins of mine whom I stayed with during my studies. Both of them would show pictures of their travels in fabulous places - Paris, Berlin, Brussels, Amsterdam. Me? I only travelled to Australia, Hong Kong and most parts of South East Asia. Work didn't permit my folks to take long hols.

My uncle and aunt were the ones who suggested that I come to study in the UK. Afterall, with the growing tensions at home, all it would have taken was a tiny spark to blow things out of proportion.

Because of what happened, my parents refused to eat at the same table as me. Actually, it was my dad mostly, mum just followed, playing the role of pacifier whenever my dad (nearly) blew up.

I was grounded, given zero allowance, prohibited to leave the home unless my mum brought me out. Dad refused to go anywhere or do anything. I wasn't allowed to have stayovers at my class celebratory chalets, having to give the excuse that "relatives were in town" and therefore I have family commitments. Hell I was expected, no, instructed to leave before dinnertime, before the bbqs even began.

My page went poof! Parents cancelled the line and I had to cook up the excuse of losing the pager to my friends. The corded phone in my room was removed as well as the cordless phone in the house. All calls for me were to be taken in the living room, the phone strategically placed just outside my parents' bedroom.

I didn't have a laptop, so the desktop at home was monitored pretty tightly. Dad deleted IRC, ICQ and what have yous. Mum was expected to be in the living room with me whenever I used the internet.

My parents even brought me to school to collect my results, I fraternised a little with my schoolmates, but left immediately after picking up my results slip. "Relatives were in town" was the official excuse.

Readers... that was a recap of my life in "North Korea".

Study in the UK was a huge and welcome relief.
i agree break up cause instant effect in your study if you still a student
Old 27-09-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoIdea View Post

would you care if your wife is not virgin?
Old 27-09-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberRod View Post
Sometimes it's easier said than done. I ever had a 36 year old virgin in my hands (I was 31 then) and I turned her down when she requested me to break her virginity. I told her to save it for someone she love but kept telling me she wanted to try. I explained that we won't go into a relationship and briefed her what's a FWB or FB relationship is all about. She agreed to the terms and told me she understood what I meant. Gave her time and space to think about before committing. Sidetrack, she's OK looking (looks kinda cute to me) and with a nice body and height.
Why was she still a virgin did you ask her? Was it because of some religious taboo, family upbringing, etc.?
Old 28-09-2021, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 14
NoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
Of course not. It’s better my wife is not a virgin.
Old 28-09-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
macduchess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
Would you care if I break your pondan asshole virgin?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1