The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fina6388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post
Just Pm you bro. This therapist, Mxxxxx, is really solid. Very attentive and detail to your request. So far only she able to solve my frozen shoulder issue.....she is pleasant looking and slender figure for her age. 40 plus but very soft spoken, confirm you will enjoy the session with her. Back stepping is her forte, she knows the points to release the tension and align back your spine. I felt such a gem shall be share and benefit bro here.
Sounds good. Care to share? Cheers!
Old 10-09-2021, 11:49 AM
Samster

Fina6388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Just Pm you bro. This therapist, Mxxxxx, is really solid. Very attentive and detail to your request. So far only she able to solve my frozen shoulder issue.....she is pleasant looking and slender figure for her age. 40 plus but very soft spoken, confirm you will enjoy the session with her. Back stepping is her forte, she knows the points to release the tension and align back your spine. I felt such a gem shall be share and benefit bro here.
Sounds good, care to PM contact? Cheers!
Old 10-09-2021, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
elasticache deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by angsanna View Post
Get the contact from bro soundworks and drove there after work and happened to find a parking lot outside the shop,.

Ask for M, and was told she today was off......faint......mistake never call........the sweet looking recept said she will arrange a good therapist for me and assure me me is as good as M. I considered for few sec... and decided to give it a try since already there. Hence i registered n paid up.

She came in after i change into disposable panty . Not tall around 155cm and slim figure. She intro herself as C. And proceed to her massage. Start from pressing my feet and soles.....interesting. Her finger press , quite good, slow and steady, know the points to massage. After a 7-10 min on relaxing my bones. she pull my panty half way down and start to apply warm oil into my back and start her oil massage.Not bad, the feel of the warm oil is great. And she use her palms to rub my backs . The feel is good when she focus on my butt, she will fingerpress and shake n rock her hand. Trying unknot my tighten tendons. Very focus n dedicated to it. If you enjoy butt massage, got to look for her.
After that she started to massage my thigh and inner groin slightly into pelvic area with her long sensual strokes.Throughout the process she was quite attentive, will check with you how is the strength. After doing the back for a good 1 hour, she went out to take a warm towel to massage my back n removed the massage oil. she dimmed the light and brought a pillow out and asked me to turn n laid on my back.

She started by applying oil onto my chest and then she started to rub my tummy and the area further down near the pubic hair. The feel was sensational.....I was rock hard from this, the warm air from the tummy make my didi blood rise.hahahaha. i keep thinking to myself ....lower lower n lower lol..........she really know how to tease......

After that she started to massage front and side of my inner thighs, she was making me really high when her fingers r shoving in n out of my pelvic area but no direct contact to my manhood during frontal massage. Times flies very fast, 90 min is almost up,she finished the massage by massage my calf and clean up my body with warm towel. Overall was a very enjoyable session with her. Next trip will try the lady M.
Hi bro can share contact? TIA
Old 10-09-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
blueballs1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
hi bro soundworks! Can share please?
Old 11-09-2021, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
slvrztn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Best Massage place ever guys?

Quote:
bro, can share ctc of this gem. really need a good massage this weekend. thanks!
Old 11-09-2021, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
muthugane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, can share this contact? thanks in advance
Old 11-09-2021, 09:00 AM
Samster (M)

iceboltz87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hello can PM me who is it bro
Old 11-09-2021, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
sean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Get the contact from bro soundworks and drove there after work and happened to find a parking lot outside the shop,.

Ask for M, and was told she today was off......faint......mistake never call........the sweet looking recept said she will arrange a good therapist for me and assure me me is as good as M. I considered for few sec... and decided to give it a try since already there. Hence i registered n paid up.

She came in after i change into disposable panty . Not tall around 155cm and slim figure. She intro herself as C. And proceed to her massage. Start from pressing my feet and soles.....interesting. Her finger press , quite good, slow and steady, know the points to massage. After a 7-10 min on relaxing my bones. she pull my panty half way down and start to apply warm oil into my back and start her oil massage.Not bad, the feel of the warm oil is great. And she use her palms to rub my backs . The feel is good when she focus on my butt, she will fingerpress and shake n rock her hand. Trying unknot my tighten tendons. Very focus n dedicated to it. If you enjoy butt massage, got to look for her.
After that she started to massage my thigh and inner groin slightly into pelvic area with her long sensual strokes.Throughout the process she was quite attentive, will check with you how is the strength. After doing the back for a good 1 hour, she went out to take a warm towel to massage my back n removed the massage oil. she dimmed the light and brought a pillow out and asked me to turn n laid on my back.

She started by applying oil onto my chest and then she started to rub my tummy and the area further down near the pubic hair. The feel was sensational.....I was rock hard from this, the warm air from the tummy make my didi blood rise.hahahaha. i keep thinking to myself ....lower lower n lower lol..........she really know how to tease......

After that she started to massage front and side of my inner thighs, she was making me really high when her fingers r shoving in n out of my pelvic area but no direct contact to my manhood during frontal massage. Times flies very fast, 90 min is almost up,she finished the massage by massage my calf and clean up my body with warm towel. Overall was a very enjoyable session with her. Next trip will try the lady M.
Tried her yesterday, exactly like what you wrote! hahahaha, very edging teasing. Thumb up! Nice ambience n set up, very peaceful and quiet. Nice place to relax. up ur point bro.
Old 11-09-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean99 View Post
Tried her yesterday, exactly like what you wrote! hahahaha, very edging teasing. Thumb up! Nice ambience n set up, very peaceful and quiet. Nice place to relax. up ur point bro.
Are you offered any special services?
Old 11-09-2021, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
sean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
Are you offered any special services?
Never ask, is a clean joint. But the massage n teasing quite enjoyable.
Old 11-09-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
muthugane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, can share this contact? thanks
Old 11-09-2021, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 19
juessmal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjuessmal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro, thanks to share.
Old 11-09-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Mn28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

bro can pm me? thanks in advance!!
Old 12-09-2021, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Can share contact ?
Old 12-09-2021, 08:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
GilbertHx is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Been looking for teasing massage without special.. can share share location please.. thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread