The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2009, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 16
Marblecat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: oriental tcm at CLUB ST

Yeah, Rona's massage is sickeningly painful at times. I mean it's good all right, but man the pain. And she takes no prisoners, telling me she can do it gently but won't solve my aches, or I take the pain and eventually settle the underlying problem.

Looks wise, she really not there lah, but still, pleasant and customer oriented service. Last time I was there, I literally could not stop the moans (of real pain!), until she had to tell me to be quiet or people will think she was raping me haha. I'll leave the other things said unmentioned .

The young recept is quite pleasant and tempting too.
Old 28-04-2009, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
l_march_2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what's the recep name? I meant the young girl, flat chested airport.
Old 29-04-2009, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 17
share-share deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the skinny stick, xiao tai is no longer there.

the new one is a bequty, big bright eyes, sweet taliking is a cousin biao mei of the boss. she is from dalian. the boss sis, vanessa is back to shenyang today, hopefully the recep is all alone. can sian her.

another note. the lady boss is trying very hard to look beautiful. has anyone notice that her tummy is gone, her face sharper?guess she must have gone for liposuction and face scrupturing. saw her with face eyelashes yesterday. thot a bit out for her at her face. she must be dating!
Old 20-10-2009, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is so quiet. I have been there a few times. Very decent joint. I tried Amy, Cindy and Serene before. Seems like all of them are no longer working there?

Any goof recommendation? Nona? anyone got any HJ from any of them? I got no luck so far.

Anyone with strong massage? I heard Susan is good
Old 22-10-2009, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 15
teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!
Smile Re: oriental tcm at CLUB ST

check their well-designed website :::::::::: Welcome to Oriental Traditional Therapy Pte Ltd ::::::::::
Old 22-10-2009, 10:08 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 0
ray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
This thread is so quiet. I have been there a few times. Very decent joint. I tried Amy, Cindy and Serene before. Seems like all of them are no longer working there?

Any goof recommendation? Nona? anyone got any HJ from any of them? I got no luck so far.

Anyone with strong massage? I heard Susan is good
I believe the boss is quite strict in this joint, and she check this forum too, so please do not reveal names here.

Please PM me if anyone got HJ from this place before, will up u 8 points. Thanks
Old 22-10-2009, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 20
qwerty99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray922 View Post
I believe the boss is quite strict in this joint, and she check this forum too, so please do not reveal names here.

Please PM me if anyone got HJ from this place before, will up u 8 points. Thanks
PM you liaoz bro
Old 22-10-2009, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Lady boss also in this forum? If anyone can pm me about the HJ, I up his points too
Old 22-10-2009, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
kennt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Ray922,

PM you too
Old 24-10-2009, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hari2mau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried this place to look for a decent solid massage place. The Oriental Spa at Chinatown Point has increase their prices from Oct 15. Singapore is having low inflation and yet they are increasing prices!!

Indeed this is a great place for a good (solid) massage. No frills like food and facilities, but worth every cent!! I did not asked for anyone in particular. The one assigned CMI in looks but massage is good.
Old 25-10-2009, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lptan87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Please excuse me if I make a mistake as this is my first post. I had been to Oriental TCM for a very long time. To all brother who are regulars there, recently you will notice that many of the good masseuses had left the company. It is a pity to the lady boss as only she will have the answer to that. But for us regulars, we had to keep searching for the right masseuses.
Luckily for me, I managed to find another one there, Linda. Her massage is very good and she can find all the points to release your stress. Since I'm a regular there, I didn't know that they offer extra service. Maybe I will ask next time and will keep all brother posted.
Old 25-10-2009, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lptan87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Excuse me if I make a mistake as this is my first post. I'm a regular of Oriental TCM and recently I noticed that many of their good masseuses have left the company. As for regulars like us, we will have to start all over again to look for a suitable masseuse. Luckily for me I managed to find Linda, she know where my problem is and solve them within 6 visits. But I'm surprised to know that they offer extra service in this clean massage parlour. I will check them out and will let you know soon.
Old 26-10-2009, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
United deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just a session at this place today. Walked in without an appointment. Was assigned a PRC, looks are average looking. Excellent massage and decided it was worthed every bit of the charges.

Here come the interesting part. Is various area around groin and dick part of the regular massage? Started with something like a thai press around the groin area, but developed into various pressure points on the balls, and sometimes cupping of the dick, which by now is erected. (felt like minature juagen, without stroking of the dick)

BUt!!!!! she stopped the pleasure after 10 minutes and said she was going out to wash her hand to massage my head..tried to stop her from going out, but do not know what to say. haha

finally she came back did massage my Big head... while the smaller head was left aching.

er... since no special were mentioned or offered, no extra payments was demanded... any bros had similiar experience?
Old 04-12-2009, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2207 / Power: 22
ChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond repute

I always frequent this joint, as their massage is really solid. Best I've tried so far is LiLi, so far no hints of any special offered by her, and she never massage near that area...

Knew of one who gave special there, but her massage sucks. Anyone can share who else gives good hard massage plus special there?
Old 05-12-2009, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
United deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just an update.

i went back to the same gal. after a good solid massage. back to the same routine of "juagen". But this time, i told her everytime i see u, u leave me aching. she took the hint, and i had happy ending.

i did see a couple of younger gals there. but i do not know their name. had mandy recently. yup big boobs. but nothing happened

cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1