The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2017, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
The manager came over and called the girl over to counter. While they could speak English earlier, suddenly they couldn't in front of the manager... the girls claimed it was 'communication problem' for why I was mad. Demanded a full refund, manager declined as Ive fucked one of them. In the end they charged me 350k and refunded the rest to me.
Wah.......Indo ladies now know how to 'act blur' also???? Maybe they learn from some of you bros

But good for you for standing firm and complaining when you are dissatisfied. I belive it is Always better to speak up when you are unhappy, than do nothing, and complain afterwards when its too late.

Jam packed schedule. No wonder you disappear after 1st night. Thanks for the FR!
Old 10-01-2017, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
donut12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good to see so many chiong-sters shares their experiences here...win-win for everyone...

Regular chiongster in jakarta here. Semi-regular in batam.

Like to share some quick notes on my recent 3d2n trip to jakarta in Jan.

BFashion Hotel
i want to say don't bother going there because the traffic around is super bad (even by jakarta standards) + surrounding area stinks. But the freelancers are super hot. Made a bad decision of admitting to GRO that I can't speak Bahasa which ended up them assigning the same masseuse to me as the last trip! I realized only after i got into the room.

Classic Hotel
Seriously, Classic is by far by far the best value for money. Handful of girls between 4 and 6. Most girls come in at 6. There are a few fat girls but quite a number of hot SYT gems (18-20 years old)! Your experience should be anywhere between average and great. And at 350(1 girl)/525k(2 girls), it is super value for money. Plus, the mamis will get the girls to spend time with you hoping that will close the deal (ie the girl could be spending 30 mins with you groping her at no cost while you drink your beer!).

Alexis Bathhouse
Premium joint. 1.45 juta for local and 2.45 for imports (before taxes). Go in the afternoon so that don't have to pay 150k surcharge. About 60 locals, 20 viets, 8 thais, 5 china, 6 uzbek/russia. Clientele 70% japanese! The viets girls have insane bodies and wore revealing translucent growns. Needless to say, they enjoyed by far the best business. Went there on 2 days and took locals (1 was average, 1 was great).

Malio Club
Went there on 2 days and felt like things have gotten worse. Everyone there will keep pestering you for money, from strippers to papas to waiters! The girls attack in groups of 2-3 and demand LDs every 3 mins, ie expect to pay 250-400k (after tax) every 3 mins for the girls to touch you. The waiters wouldnt accept anything less than 50k for tips! Went up to 2nd floor for BJ and the waiters blocked my exit demanding 100k tips each for guarding the room. The whole place feels like it is being run by mafia! Expect spending 2 - 4 juta for only some groping! Very bad value for money.

CJ vs BATs
BATs' clientele is 100% white. CJ's is more mixed (whites, japs, indians, koreans). Pretty much, all the girls there show up every night (ie they are fucked every night). You can tell by just how good their english is. In the past, CJ had the better looking girls. Now, they are all at BATs. The girls are generally older than at Classic. Took one of 3 young girls i could find at BATs at 1.3 juta and turned out great (super wet and horny).
Old 10-01-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut12345 View Post
Malio Club
Went there on 2 days and felt like things have gotten worse. Everyone there will keep pestering you for money, from strippers to papas to waiters! The girls attack in groups of 2-3 and demand LDs every 3 mins, ie expect to pay 250-400k (after tax) every 3 mins for the girls to touch you. The waiters wouldnt accept anything less than 50k for tips! Went up to 2nd floor for BJ and the waiters blocked my exit demanding 100k tips each for guarding the room. The whole place feels like it is being run by mafia! Expect spending 2 - 4 juta for only some groping! Very bad value for money.
I do not think thats the case. You can simply pick the dancer you like and ask the rest to go away. and if they really keep asking for LDs every 3 mins, just change to another one. I have to admit that on a few occasions I bought more than my fair share of LDs for my dancer, not because she demanded it, but because I just wanna give her abit more. Otherwise, normally if there's empty shot glasses on the table, I'll pour whisky or whatever alcohol available and ask them to drink that.

For BJ, I went to the vacant corner VVIP room but nobody asked me for any tips. After I came out, I did tip the waiter 20k but one thing you're right.. that place is run by mafias.
Old 10-01-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
aus167 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro donut12345, thanks for your report, for the BATS girl, is 1.3 juta for LT? What time did she leave in the morning?
Old 10-01-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
womeniser is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Read about 1000's of reviews about Classic, Malio, Travel. King Cross etc. Now can some one please share details of Disco's in JKT. Means about drink prices, Can get FL or not. Entry charges. Crowd type etc.
It would be helpful for me as I am going in 1st week for Feb 2017.
Please reply my post........
Old 10-01-2017, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
BFashion Hotel
i want to say don't bother going there because the traffic around is super bad (even by jakarta standards) + surrounding area stinks. But the freelancers are super hot. Made a bad decision of admitting to GRO that I can't speak Bahasa which ended up them assigning the same masseuse to me as the last trip! I realized only after i got into the room.
The cute GRO speak to me in english, show me her phone with the selection at early noon time got only 4 ML though...as for why i do find her cute is that she describe the ml body size (petite) and boobs size (around B) to me taking herself as the exact example cos her english is bits & pieces so took me some time to figure out her meaning but then overall she was kinda friendly to me and calculated the exact total price that I will have to pay once exit from there with no more no less just the exact figure in rupiah.

Yea, have to agree the evening traffic was quite bad especially along Taman Angerrak area...good thing i didnt miss my flight or rather bloody AirAsia delay game still going strong delay 1 hour of my flight time so quite hard to actually miss flight also...
Old 10-01-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Hitlerr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good to see so many chiong-sters shares their experiences here...win-win for everyone...

Regular chiongster in jakarta here. Semi-regular in batam.

Like to share some quick notes on my recent 3d2n trip to jakarta in Jan.

BFashion Hotel

Classic Hotel
Seriously, Classic is by far by far the best value for money. Handful of girls between 4 and 6. Most girls come in at 6. There are a few fat girls but quite a number of hot SYT gems (18-20 years old)! Your experience should be anywhere between average and great. And at 350(1 girl)/525k(2 girls), it is super value for money. Plus, the mamis will get the girls to spend time with you hoping that will close the deal (ie the girl could be spending 30 mins with you groping her at no cost while you drink your beer!).

Alexis Bathhouse
Premium joint. 1.45 juta for local and 2.45 for imports (before taxes). Go in the afternoon so that don't have to pay 150k surcharge. About 60 locals, 20 viets, 8 thais, 5 china, 6 uzbek/russia. Clientele 70% japanese! The viets girls have insane bodies and wore revealing translucent growns. Needless to say, they enjoyed by far the best business. Went there on 2 days and took locals (1 was average, 1 was great).

Malio Club

CJ vs BATs
BATs' clientele is 100% white. CJ's is more mixed (whites, japs, indians, koreans). Pretty much, all the girls there show up every night (ie they are fucked every night). You can tell by just how good their english is. In the past, CJ had the better looking girls. Now, they are all at BATs. The girls are generally older than at Classic. Took one of 3 young girls i could find at BATs at 1.3 juta and turned out great (super wet and horny).
bro. which hotel did u stay?
Old 11-01-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!
Good post bro donut. After following this thread for awhile, no other places can beat classic in term of budget and SYTs In Kota area. Tempted to go to the premium places for next trip 😏
Old 11-01-2017, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 16
rudolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be there on the 13-16th this round.. If anyone there could meet up for some action though
Old 11-01-2017, 04:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
I do not think thats the case. You can simply pick the dancer you like and ask the rest to go away. and if they really keep asking for LDs every 3 mins, just change to another one. I have to admit that on a few occasions I bought more than my fair share of LDs for my dancer, not because she demanded it, but because I just wanna give her abit more. Otherwise, normally if there's empty shot glasses on the table, I'll pour whisky or whatever alcohol available and ask them to drink that.

For BJ, I went to the vacant corner VVIP room but nobody asked me for any tips. After I came out, I did tip the waiter 20k but one thing you're right.. that place is run by mafias.
Bro Setzer, i did try that and failed. Generally, i find that the newer strippers are less aggressive. The experienced strippers are like lions! When i was there recently, i noticed that 90% of the strippers have been there for more than 1 years (ie i have been seeing them for the past 1 year but of course they dont recognize me because she meet so many customers everyday.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitlerr View Post
bro. which hotel did u stay?
Bro Hitlerr, I stayed near pacific place (hint hint). I would leave the hotel at 3pm and jumped around the joints until 2am which hopefully I wouldnt return alone. Avoid hotels in kuningan (eg. JW Marriott) at all cost. Its takes 1 hr just to get out of the "circle"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus167 View Post
Bro donut12345, thanks for your report, for the BATS girl, is 1.3 juta for LT? What time did she leave in the morning?
Bro aus167. Based on my experience, it is less dependent on the price and more dependent on the chemistry + whether she likes you. If the girl doesnt like me, she will always have some excuse to leave after 1 shot. Eg have to work, son sick, mother sick at home no one to take care. If she likes me, she will stay until i chase her at 3pm the following day.
Old 11-01-2017, 05:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by womeniser View Post
Read about 1000's of reviews about Classic, Malio, Travel. King Cross etc. Now can some one please share details of Disco's in JKT. Means about drink prices, Can get FL or not. Entry charges. Crowd type etc.
It would be helpful for me as I am going in 1st week for Feb 2017.
Please reply my post........
Bro womeniser. Wow this trying to get girls from discos to go back to my hotel room has forever been a tough nut to crack...

If i go to premium clubs like Alexis 4Play or Colosseum. These are places where the rich local girls + boys go with their friends to party. Gonna to be very difficult to separate the girl from her friends or get private time.

If I go to shady clubs like Golden Crown. There is a good chance the girl is on drugs. Don't want to risk staying in jakarta prison.

If I go to normal clubs like DragonFly or X2 or Immigrants, the guys outnumber the girls 7 to 1. Don't fancy my chances.

If i go to rooftop bars like Skye or Cloud, there are a lot of white guys who go there hoping to pick up local girls for free s**.

If i go to clubs like BATs and CJ, the local girls there can speak really good english. But that is because they have been f***ed every other night by a white dude.

If I go to clubs in Kemang, its difficult because i can't converse in bahasa.

I find that my chances of getting a "normal" girl to my hotel room is higher using wechat discover and tinder. Can sometimes encounter girls who have normal jobs but need some extra cash to tide things over...
Old 11-01-2017, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro womeniser. Wow this trying to get girls from discos to go back to my hotel room has forever been a tough nut to crack...
Judging from your comments, it just seems maybe you aren't a 'clubbing' type person (correct me if i am wrong) because your comments of these places are more negative than positive. I enjoy clubbing and I've been to almost all of those clubs you mentioned, and have picked up women in each. I'm not saying this to brag, but I have not used those excuses you list as a deterrent to stop me from having a good time and meeting women at these places. People who enjoy the club/pickup social atmosphere seem to have a more positive attitude.

In these places the result depends on the individual, rather than the environment. You have to be willing to 'work' and approach/talk to women if your goal is to pull to your hotel. Crown/Bats/CJ are more freelancer type places, so picking up a woman will be much easier here. In fact, Crown is one of my favorite places, and one of the most 'protected' places in town (you can clearly tell which girls are high also, and avoid them if that bothers you). If i just visit places like Malio/Classic/Alexis it gets boring because its no challenge, and i like to work a little bit sometimes. People who don't enjoy sort of pickup work won't enjoy the clubs no matter where.
Old 11-01-2017, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Judging from your comments, it just seems maybe you aren't a 'clubbing' type person (correct me if i am wrong) because your comments of these places are more negative than positive. I enjoy clubbing and I've been to almost all of those clubs you mentioned, and have picked up women in each. I'm not saying this to brag, but I have not used those excuses you list as a deterrent to stop me from having a good time and meeting women at these places. People who enjoy the club/pickup social atmosphere seem to have a more positive attitude.

In these places the result depends on the individual, rather than the environment. You have to be willing to 'work' and approach/talk to women if your goal is to pull to your hotel. Crown/Bats/CJ are more freelancer type places, so picking up a woman will be much easier here. In fact, Crown is one of my favorite places, and one of the most 'protected' places in town (you can clearly tell which girls are high also, and avoid them if that bothers you). If i just visit places like Malio/Classic/Alexis it gets boring because its no challenge, and i like to work a little bit sometimes. People who don't enjoy sort of pickup work won't enjoy the clubs no matter where.
Personally, I have never ever succeeded at 4Play (after so many tries). Good to know someone had.

Plus, i can't speak bahasa. If i can't get the girl to understand > 50% of what i am saying, then the chances of getting her to my hotel room without payment is just really low..
Old 11-01-2017, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Alexis - 4Play Club

Quote:
Personally, I have never ever succeeded at 4Play (after so many tries). Good to know someone had.
Hahaha you'll be surprised Alexis - 4Play Club is a good place for ONS.

Got one time a patron cewek tapped on my shoulder and say hi.
I turned around and say hi too but continued to walk back to my sofa booth.
Stupid me did not react to my humsup instincts as I was too drunk liao!

If humsup looking uncle like me can get attention from young cewek (maybe high on drugs) then Korean Superstars will have a field day in Jakarta high end clubs liao loh.

Oh yeah the music in Alexis - 4Play Club rocks too!
Old 11-01-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 14
hohohaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support, support new thread..........

Continue my report after DNK to here in JKT, and as usual, thanks to TC2 and all the sifus advice I've read from the old thread.

Was here last month on official duties but managed to have me own time one night and went to Hotel Travel alone around 7:30pm. Took taxi (Rp56k+) from Sultan to Travel faced some jam near Plaza Indonesia and the trip took about about 45mins. Reached Travel and went to have some dinner (read-seafood meehoon + teh tawar panas, total Rp36k+) opposite the hotel at far end corner lot on the left.

After eating, walk in to Travel and a girl gave me tag at door, proceed inside and many MMS stand near entrance pointing green laser on you (phew, thot kena sniper target liao but lucky not red color hehe ). Went to a table near the singer watch her sing and bio a bit the four sofa areas with the ceweks. Last two sofa areas seem very laku, empty while the front two near the entrance still have plenty left, but i was bio-ing a cute cewek, petite, big nenen sitting with a guy on the sofa near the dance floor area.

When she got up and walk to her MMS, i hold her hand and ask her have booking and she say yes but anyway she ask her MMS to show her friends to me. Came one girl MMS says Rp350k and the girl ask take two together her friend MMS say Rp525K. Since i have not try 2-1 before i thot why not and book both (paid MMS Rp530k). I know i can only one shot but since its so appealing and price is so affordable, my small head says yes before big head can consider . Follow them up the stairs to a room. A staff will come and ask want to order anything and I say no.

Everything is just as SOP, one girl bath you before the action and the other afterwards. FJ is just so-so (need a release hehe), both girls seems auto-moan the moment you touch them and they licked you haha - one was giving BJ and the other licking my body while my finger was digging her. Then mount one missionary while the other keep touching you, then i ask to change the other cowgirl style. One thing to note though, they change CD if you change from A-B and once used they are not providing extra CD to go back from B to pump A. They says regulations and no more CD, only one each, so bros out there, bring your own supply of CD to change if possible.

Finished, they asked for tips gave them Rp50k each and walked out return back the tag (no charge). As advice here, i walked towards the main road with more option of taxis and not caught in jam at the junction anyway (near the beef kueh tiaw soup which was packed - didn't try eat). As I walked along the road outwards to the main road, saw a foot massage (next to Maybank) went in - price Rp750k/2 hours for feet/shoulder/back/head massage by male masseuse. After massage (balance Rp25k gave tip to the masseuse), i walked along the main road, many stalls selling durian and i came across one stall selling snakes (snake blood maybe), did not ask, stop a taxi go back hotel almost to mid-nite (Rp36k+ no jam).

Again, many thanks to TC2/sifus guide and the overall adventure above just cost approx Rp880K (chip chip) and I understand now AAsia is flying direct from Senai to JKT from tomorrow 12/1 onwards (and also Senai to Shenzen from 13/1 by Spring Airlines, collaborate with MAS). Sorry for the long post, just to share share (and that you can go forth alone).

http://www.senaiairport.com/Corporat...ws-2017-01-201
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1