The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 14-09-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Went to one of the more "established" joint on L2 that has the word TCM on it's signboard near staircase going up...

MILF ML was in thigh length skirt...Good strong massage that I like and truly soothes my aching muscles. As it is a TCM, she knows her stuff and quite skilled...

DIdn't inquire for extras and likewise, she didn't offer or hinted...$50 for full 1 hour and not shortchanged...Think I will make her my regular ML for good massage...

No need PM me for contact, hints already given...
Heading down there this week.
Old 14-09-2021, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
420x69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently got to know this ML on WeChat.

She works at a spa now at Level 11 of M Hotel. 1 hour $70. Anyone have info on this place??
Old 18-09-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
shanghaistar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at TPP and saw the number SPA now reopened with new staff. Any bro tried? If not, I am tempted to go and try.
Old 18-09-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Go and try and share FR laaaaaa......

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaistar View Post
Was at TPP and saw the number SPA now reopened with new staff. Any bro tried? If not, I am tempted to go and try.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 19-09-2021, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
blondbecks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xatral View Post
If you go after 2pm, she will most likely be in the shop.

I agree that $200 is above market rate, but I was desperate to try her so I paid. For other shops that can play, you may want to try the one with Viets beside the Blind massage.
Where is this shop? facing main road? not within the inner circle one right?
so 200 able to f? haha
Old 22-09-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Just back to office from having atas coffee on TPP lvl 2...noticed next 2 doors away got a firm sized PRC MILF in super tight shorts and deep V top...

Yummylicious and if not for a zoom call at 6pm, I would definitely wasted some spermies on her

No need PM me as I have no chance to ask her anything

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 22-09-2021, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
blondbecks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just back to office from having atas coffee on TPP lvl 2...noticed next 2 doors away got a firm sized PRC MILF in super tight shorts and deep V top...

Yummylicious and if not for a zoom call at 6pm, I would definitely wasted some spermies on her

try and let us know your FR! haha
Old 23-09-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 636 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

u very heng got call... her knife quite sharp...

actually this place now all the ml the price shoot up like covid case.. if u dun have regular there, then i think better dun go... other places have younger + cheaper...
Old 23-09-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

At TPP level 2 saw this fresh new ml in her tight uniform and perky ass, walked in and opted for 90min and it turned out one of the best experience over the place. Learnt she just started there less than one week and also just got her massage certificate before starting there. She has the best combination of strength and sensual touch and more than 30min teasing before I couldn't tahan, damn feel horny already when recall the moment.
WC: tiantianhappy0517

Last edited by Samto; 23-09-2021 at 02:41 PM.
Old 23-09-2021, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
InvisibleMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro can pm me the contact pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
I found the place. Went down my friend.
Yes
The shop name is Z*** Z***
Massage was good.
Request for back stepping. An-na is good massage your big head.
No GQ.
Maybe that was my 1st time there.

But my friend got his happy ending (hj) $50.
Old 23-09-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
InvisibleMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro can pm the contact thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teo Ken View Post
Hi bro into milf too any chance to share this milf contact or location. Thanks
Old 24-09-2021, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
At TPP level 2 saw this fresh new ml in her tight uniform and perky ass, walked in and opted for 90min and it turned out one of the best experience over the place. Learnt she just started there less than one week and also just got her massage certificate before starting there. She has the best combination of strength and sensual touch and more than 30min teasing before I couldn't tahan, damn feel horny already when recall the moment.
Great FR and thanks for sharing! Very well hidden content but im sure some will ask haha
Old 25-09-2021, 04:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 16
homemp3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhomemp3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Any happy ending😁
Old 25-09-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

More than happy ending, hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by homemp3 View Post
Any happy ending😁
Old 25-09-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ninjavan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've a regular whom I know her since her massage parlor days. She's on the second floor from the center staircase (near to DBS atms), TCM clinic.

Super GF feels, probably cause I've already established some chemistry with her. Will ask me to change into their oversized boxers and will reach out and grab my manhood once I've done so.

Slim, petite yet decent sized boobs (about B-C), she is very fair just that her age is catching up, probably 30s or late 20s. Her masssages are ok, and she knows I like ants climbing trees, so she focuses on that alot.

Flirty chats and always tell me she's gonna rape me and says my gf is very fortunate (maybe just to make me happy LOL). Will lie on my chest and we can chat about our lifes etc etc.

Bro's out here who wanna know can pm or share CTCs with me if you have similar such gfe feel lobangs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1