The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2021, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
JayF is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeo69 View Post
Tasted all 3,
XQ, joey, lina.

Rank XQ top,
Pretty, nice body,
Good service and attitude.
Next joey,
Old but ok look,
Body still nice.
Last lina,
Old, plain looking,
Skinny, no body,
Flat front and back.
You tried Jessie before? 3rd shop in scuba row. Furthest from the end. Heard she got caught b4 and is very selective now.
Old 12-09-2021, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
creamiestlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Parklane massage

anyone can share xq’s contact? Thanks
Old 12-09-2021, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Any good service ones on 5th floor?
Old 12-09-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
soccerlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw 1 pretty lady on 2nd level near to the pedicure & manicure shop. Any one know usually what time she is there?
Old 13-09-2021, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
rafaee is one of the Best!rafaee is one of the Best!rafaee is one of the Best!

L3, new unit beside XQ. Claimed to be Paris when I asked her. Massage was so-so, but give it to her for her effort. Her mask was on the whole session. Doesnt stripped for full course. B cup tits, had some tummy but still okay. Long silky black hair up to waist level. Damage 30+120.

RTF: most likely no. A little bit too commercial. Spend the money on her neighbour would be a wiser choice.
Old 13-09-2021, 04:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaee View Post
L3, new unit beside XQ. Claimed to be Paris when I asked her. Massage was so-so, but give it to her for her effort. Her mask was on the whole session. Doesnt stripped for full course. B cup tits, had some tummy but still okay. Long silky black hair up to waist level. Damage 30+120.

I
RTF: most likely no. A little bit too commercial. Spend the money on her neighbour would be a wiser choice.

I did her.

She stripped...wasnt wearing much to start w lol
I just took it off for her...of course she will.

I did her on bed and finished her standing doggy in front the mirror at table..

Paid 130 not 150..but no massage..i jus put the money down asusual..dropped my jeans n started putting the preservative on while she closed the door...on to action..no complaint from her

Commercial? Dunno..she is a SW ..of course she is commercial....but doesnt try to rush or do the fake AV shit..so i thougt ok?
Old 13-09-2021, 04:26 AM
Samster

Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerlover View Post
Saw 1 pretty lady on 2nd level near to the pedicure & manicure shop. Any one know usually what time she is there?

Unclear wat u mean by near to?

If you mean side lane adjacent to back door....read back a bit more than 2 pages and you will find ample reportage
Old 13-09-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
Might want to try her this weekend but how is her service though? If not that good, might as well as go back to Joey.
i go find lina for only massage and nothing else, then look for xq or joey for fj.
Old 13-09-2021, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tasted all 3,
XQ, joey, lina.

Rank XQ top,
Pretty, nice body,
Good service and attitude.
Next joey,
Old but ok look,
Body still nice.
Last lina,
Old, plain looking,
Skinny, no body,
Flat front and back.
lina is old, she almost 50 already.
Old 14-09-2021, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
lina is old, she almost 50 already.

At least
She same hometown fren of d famous cindy from FC shops

Only Cindy wiser with money....rtc home n live like queen, lina still here selling it.

Go figure
Old 14-09-2021, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

With tat price,. Yes. I would have go for XQ. Totally agreed.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 14-09-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkwillow View Post
Many times I saw the middle shop Lina walking one big round taking the longer way when she going downstairs or coming back up via the escalator, intentionally walking past Xiao Qian's shop. Once saw her walking about the inner lanes linking her shop and Xiao Qian, making several rounds. Seems to be paying special attention to Xiao Qian's shop, no idea what she's up to but seems kind of weird.
I saw Lina patrolling level 4 and 5.
Old 15-09-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
rodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayF View Post
You tried Jessie before? 3rd shop in scuba row. Furthest from the end. Heard she got caught b4 and is very selective now.
Never tasted her before,
Dunno about her history.

Last edited by rodeo69; 15-09-2021 at 11:09 PM.
Old 15-09-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
rodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Last 2 times rtf XQ,
This new shop closed,
When I reached,
And when I finished.
No chance see this new blood.
Old 16-09-2021, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Last 2 times rtf XQ,
This new shop closed,
When I reached,
And when I finished.
No chance see this new blood.
The frequency of raids is increasing and frequent...some of the so called new girls are actually girls caught by av at other places like far east plaza or Chinatown so they shift places....when raids increase they shift elsewhere again...my source told me...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread