The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2005, 11:07 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
脱掉脱掉 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Nanning,Guangxi, INFO

anyone knows where to find any kind of fun here? nanning is the main city of the guangxi province, i've been here for a few weeks, but haven't found any action so far? only action so far is provided by oc....
Old 14-10-2005, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 22
eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!
Re: nanning,guangxi, anyone knows where to find fun?

there is action in almost all the hotels that have massage along Chao Yang Lu the main street in Nanning......IF you are staying at one of these hotels its best to take the girl from the hotel's own inhouse massage center because they get jealous and tend to call in the Gong An if you try to sneak in a girl from outside the hotel......it almost happened to me and the outside girl refused to go up to my room.

Off Chao Yang Lu is the central bus terminal.....that whole area has alot of roadside eating places with SW all over and a street nearby has a whole strip of 20-30 bbs and massage joints u can explore......cheap cheap but sorry i did not remember the names of the streets...... just ask around and u should not have problem.

I think I stayed at the MingYuan hotel on Chao Yang for about 300-400rmb a night including a breakfast dim sum voucher for about 25-30rmb every morning. Many hotels on Chao Yang Lu so no need to book, just walk around and ask at reception desks.

To get into Nanning from airport if u want to save money, take the bus......its only 10-15rmb and they will drop u off at Chao Yang.

Lastly at the end of Chao Yang Lu is the main city train terminal. U should try taking a train down to a small town call Ping Hsiang.....very lovely in middle of mountains just next to the vietnam-china border........cannot remember in rmb but it was about US$5 for a ST with a cute viet girl

good luck!!!

wah lao what happened????? just share info most of the time with fellow bros and I got my rep power zapped from 8 to 1 ......ha ha ha dont matter but just curious what happened????
Old 14-10-2005, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy
wah lao what happened????? just share info most of the time with fellow bros and I got my rep power zapped from 8 to 1 ......ha ha ha dont matter but just curious what happened????
haha.. think it may be bug.. or admin decided to do away with rep system?

but most likely temporary problem..

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 15-10-2005, 01:43 PM
Samster (M)

thanx alot~ i will start scouting as soon as i get the chance. hopefully post an FR too. heehee.
Old 15-10-2005, 01:49 PM
Samster (M)

btw, what's the market rate? dun wanna get chopped...
Old 19-10-2005, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 22
eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!

if i remember correctly its 320rmb for mei mei from hotel health centre for short time in your room ......... outside in the red light bbs its 150-200rmb for st.

good luck!
Old 19-10-2005, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

if u dare to venture take a bus from nanning to next town call bei hai
mini town but to me it has the most beatiiful beaches in china
heard it is developing into ASIAN HAWAII
not a bad idea to bring ur meimei for holiday

alamak talk abt chiong me talk abt tourist attraction haha

anyway char bo bookin at ktv i tink is 1-3-6 or 7 system
tat time me have lunch-box wif me so nvr have chance to try
Old 23-10-2005, 07:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 23
Legend is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLegend is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms
if u dare to venture take a bus from nanning to next town call bei hai
Hi Bro,

I'm headed to Beihai next month... never been there before. Any recommendations or not?? esp pubs with gals to pick up or nice massage places or economical ktvs (since i am alone)

Many thks hor!
Old 24-10-2005, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend
Hi Bro,

I'm headed to Beihai next month... never been there before. Any recommendations or not?? esp pubs with gals to pick up or nice massage places or economical ktvs (since i am alone)

Many thks hor!
try 银辉 hotel KTV
they have those hi-room also if u into it
but nvr saw any BBS over there
even have I dun know as wif my GF there

for shopping onli 1 district call BAI(3) BU(1) WAN(1) GUANG(3) CHANG(3)

hope above can help
Old 02-02-2007, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

I am actually making a trip there this weekend... just wondering if there were any updates...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SeAHuM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: nanning,guangxi, anyone knows where to find fun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
I am actually making a trip there this weekend... just wondering if there were any updates...
although my company has a office and warehouse in guangxi and have went there a couple of times, still dont know where to find fun there too.

as for nanning, once in a few months will go with GF, so no fun.

Hey panties, I have been watching you!
Old 02-02-2007, 11:27 PM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeAHuM View Post
although my company has a office and warehouse in guangxi and have went there a couple of times, still dont know where to find fun there too.

as for nanning, once in a few months will go with GF, so no fun.
Well.. I am here for work as well... may not have the time to explore around...

Old 04-02-2007, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 20
kt71 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykt71 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good la, CPKOOL, I may frequent Nanning from March onwards, so thir trip you help look out for lobang first hor.

KT.

Quote:
Old 04-02-2007, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SeAHuM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
right, most of the time on biz trip no time to sight see, but friends always admire, damn. My next trip is to qinhai for 1 month, abit scared about this place, not sure what to expect. Heard its not easy to get used to their food.

sayonara

Hey panties, I have been watching you!
Old 04-02-2007, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt71 View Post
Good la, CPKOOL, I may frequent Nanning from March onwards, so thir trip you help look out for lobang first hor.

KT.
Bro.. sorry leh... business trip... only visited a 'family spa' Ming Zhu... 5 floors... all no hanky panky... sigh... cos my business partner have ladies following ard.. so no chance... but next trip in March... i will explore more... hehe

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1