The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2005, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 20
conundrum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyconundrum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
soul mate = older, married colleague... sigh!

Recent excellent tales here have inspired me to revisit and write about the most memorable relationship of my own life.

Names, facts, and timelines have been subtly modified to ensure privacy. However, the underlying tale is true.

This comes to you in installments. Please up my points if you like it. No flaming or deductions please!

Here goes:

Background
Circa 1999 (i.e. not so long ago) in an office building in Raffles Place (or is it Suntec City?)…

I had just switch banking jobs, and, at 29, was suitably pleased at having climbed a further step in the corporate pecking order and salary scale.

While I found that most of my new colleagues were very welcoming and friendly, there was one – Monica – who particularly stood out as being stuck-up and unapproachable. Jack, a colleague, gave me the low-down on her over drinks one day. Apparently, Monica, was pretty much unfriendly to everyone. He succinctly summarized her with one simple equation:

“Brains + Good Looks + Pampered Lifestyle = One Mega Attitude Problem”

I couldn’t have put it better myself…

And to be fair, she did have it all. 43 years-old (looked 35), Director at a US bank, 160cm, athletically slim, mission school English with a slight American twang, all wrapped up in Armani skirt-suits and a 4-carat solitaire diamond on her left hand. Her husband was said to be an equally high-flier who had recently been promoted to regional head at a competing bank.

Anyway for the first three months, our paths rarely crossed. Our office was open-plan layout with everyone seated in cubicles with waist-high partitions. Monica sat 7 cubicles away and I would occasionally overhear snippets of her lilted American accent discussing bond yields with clients, or instructing her maid what to prepare for dinner. Perhaps once, she said a cold hello in the elevator…

Thinking back, did I entertain early fantasies of Monica? Well of course I did, just as any healthy virile male would! But to be honest, there was sufficient supply of far younger and superior eye-candy in the office to ogle, such as Mandy, Jess and Yumiko (our 22 year-old management trainee. More on Yumiko in another post!). But I digress…

One day I began prospecting a major new account for the bank. As per procedure, I compiled the client’s background info and went to brief my boss.

“I’d like you to bring Monica along to meet the Mr. Teo (the client). She’s friends with his wife, so I think you two could work together to get his business a lot more effectively. If that’s ok with you, of course?”

Of course. You don’t counter a new boss, even if he’s ‘asking’. But I certainly wasn’t thrilled about having to work with Miss Congeniality herself…

So the next morning, I popped by Monica’s cubicle.

“Hi Monica,” I said, putting on my forced-yet-seemingly-100%-genuine smile, “guess you saw Andrew’s e-mail asking us to work together on the Steven Teo account?”

To my surprise, or maybe she’s just as good at forced-smiling, her response was warm, bordering on effusive. “Yes Ian, thanks so much for agreeing to have me work with you on this one! I’ve been wanting to pitch for his business for a long time but never got the right opportunity.”

So we spent the next hour or so in the meeting room discussing our client acquisition strategy.

But what REALLY happened was we got talking, slowly earned each other’s respect, and set in motion events that would bring me to:

(1) my most exciting ‘taboo’ pursuit of a female quarry,

(2) June 22, 1999, aka the “Pinnacle”: without a doubt THE sexual moment of both our lives, one reason I’m glad I was born, and,

(3) perhaps, perhaps the great love of my life…
Old 19-08-2005, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 20
nismo88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynismo88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: soul mate = older, married colleague... sigh!

Bro nice start to the story....
sounds like a long one too....
anyway will be looking forward to more of it...
43 yrs old... yummy...
Old 19-08-2005, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2074 / Power: 20
shadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo88
Bro nice start to the story....
sounds like a long one too....
"The Memoirs of Conundrum"?
Just be yourself, stay cool and stay true.
Old 19-08-2005, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 20
nismo88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynismo88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowlunar04
"The Memoirs of Conundrum"?
certainly looks like it....
well we will just sit n enjoy then......
Old 19-08-2005, 03:06 PM
Samster

conundrum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyconundrum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ok here's installment 2.

But we’re getting ahead of ourselves here. Back in the office that day, we emerged from the meeting room as colleagues, warmed to each other, and eager to get down to business.

Two days later, Steven Teo’s secretary called to say that he would meet us the following day. However, due to his tight schedule, it would have to be late, at 9pm, and we should meet at the Ritz Carlton.

A little bit about Steven Teo. Today he’s a good friend and longstanding client. We play golf at least once a month, and my wife (no her name isn’t Monica) and I holiday with the Teo’s in Europe each year. Back then, though, Steven Teo was recent acquaintance with a reputation of being extremely hard on bankers prospecting his $150 million account.

So in the run-up to our 9pm meeting, Monica and I were understandably on-edge. We ran through the Powerpoint presentation too many times, fuelled ourselves with Spinelli’s coffee, and somehow forgot to grab dinner. I won’t bore you with the presentation itself, but when it was all over at around 10.30pm, Steven seemed reasonably impressed, and we were exhausted.

After Steven left, I said, “I’m starving. Wanna grab a bite here and we can review the meeting?”

“Actually no, let’s not review the meeting please? I’m too tired. But don’t worry about it. It went well. Trust this old lady on that!”

“Ok…”, I said with a grin and raised eyebrow.

Time to remind one-and-all of the context here, ok?
Me: 29, VP, single; She: 43, Director, 2 kids and that 4-carat rock on her hand.

“But I will join you for a pasta and a few martinis…”
Old 19-08-2005, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 21
born_mean is a Helpful and Caring Samsterborn_mean is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo88
certainly looks like it....
well we will just sit n enjoy then......
*Take pillow...tibits...pitch tent*

Ok..i'm ready. Bro, MORE PLEEEAAASSSSEEE BM

學習對每一個人都熱情以待,
學習把每一件事都做到完善,
學習對每一個機會都充滿感激,
相信,我們就是自己最重要的貴人。

身是菩提树,心如明镜台,时时勤拂拭,勿使惹尘埃。
菩提本无树,明镜亦非台,本来无一物,何处惹尘埃。

Old 19-08-2005, 03:33 PM
CNNcmg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

*set up folding chair....bring beer cooler..plus keropok
Old 19-08-2005, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 19
Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!

A little bit about Steven Teo. Today he’s a good friend and longstanding client. We play golf at least once a month, and my wife (no her name isn’t Monica) and I holiday with the Teo’s in Europe each year.
After Steven left, I said, “I’m starving. Wanna grab a bite here and we can review the meeting?”

Time to remind one-and-all of the context here, ok?
Me: 29, VP, single;

Erm.. you single or married.. 29 become VP.. Not bad.. Way to go bro... am not even near you... slowly.. slowly....
Old 19-08-2005, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Honda
Erm.. you single or married.. 29 become VP.. Not bad.. Way to go bro... am not even near you... slowly.. slowly....
dude... i was single THEN... married NOW...
Old 19-08-2005, 03:53 PM
Samster

Chaps, some rep points might help this along...
Old 19-08-2005, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 23
biker_man is one of the Best!biker_man is one of the Best!biker_man is one of the Best!

currently camping and waiting

MILF! MILF! MILF!

PROOF: Try Charging Up A Hill After You Have Just Cummed

up:
Old 19-08-2005, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Honda
With no disrespect to our inspiring author, VPs are a dime a dozen in the banking sector, dude. When I was working for a government linked company, VPs were all over the shop, don't even know who is who. So, you ain't trailing far behind, just in case you were worried.
Old 19-08-2005, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 20
ricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wow so many fans think got chance earn some $$$

drinks, koropoh, kuiji, kopi-o
Old 19-08-2005, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4537 / Power: 23
sgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

COOL..................when the next instalment
Old 19-08-2005, 04:53 PM
Samster

time delay

guys there seems to be a pretty long time delay between posting and actually appearing on the board. is this normal?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1