The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 22-09-2021, 02:30 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Techthought deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Any reviews about mistress haze? The wrestling sessions look really good for wrestling fetishists
Old 22-09-2021, 02:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Techthought deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recent reviews on Mistress Haze? The wrestling sessions seem really good
Old 22-09-2021, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Fapbonacci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[21.08.2021]
**First Pro-domme session**
---
It was an extremely nerve wrecking build up for my first pro-domme session. The anticipation and eagerness as this was considered as my first deep dive into the kink community. I have none other than my Mistress to thank for giving me the chance to serve her and have such an extraordinary experience.

Without her, I would have never thought I would have the guts to take the first step forward. Having being someone who had simply dabbled on surface and the first session was mind blowing.
---
Mistress was extremely nice towards me, she permitted me to list down 3 kinks that I would like to explore with her. Having only tried a few times in my life I chose; Orgasm Control (Post Orgasm Torture), Medical Play (Sounding), and Sensory deprivation.

Having been in chastity for a really long time, I was worried that I may have a short fuse due to the increase sensitivity. However, Mistress was ruthless and ensured that I was continuously teased and denied from having any form of physical contact around my pathetic penis (clit).
---
When the session began, I was instructed to kneel on the ground. I tried my best to remember all the information that I have learned from reading and understanding the rules of servitude. 'Do not look or talk unless instructed to do so', I tried my best to practice that throughout the entire session, until a blindfold removed my vision and a medical gauze around my mouth removing my ability to speak. A collar was also placed around my neck and I was led around the room on my knees (as I should be).

Subsequently, Mistress started performing the art of Shibari on me and I was hogtied with my legs spread wide open and my chaste clit exposed to my Mistress. It was a degrading sight but yet it made me feel a sense of comfort in that position. My body did not belong to me, my body belong to my Mistress and if she deem that position was something she wishes, I will give my best to attempt that position.
---
Old 22-09-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

[21.08.2021]
First Pro-domme session

Mistress C

[Continue]

---
Mistress proceeded to continue to tease me, using a Wartenberg wheel all over my body and gave my sensitive nipples an out of the world experience. The pain and the increased sensitivity made all the fading libido from being locked up for so long rushing back. My clit started to grow against the cage and I could feel the pressure of it wanting to be let out. I could also feel my anus started to pucker as I was hoping something will stuff that desperate hole of mine.

The tease and denial continued and suddenly Mistress started wrapping me up in something. I could not tell what was it without my sense of sight or touch. Slowly, I was wrapped up like a cocoon and a headset was placed on my ears. Music started to play and I could clearly remember the song that was played 'Elfen Lied - Lilum". The song was a rather calming song, and it helped to calm my mind as I tend to be a little claustrophobic and the restricted breathing was increasing my anxiety. Once the song started playing, Mistress left and I presume to prepare the tools required to punish and train me.

However, not long after Mistress came back. I could hear some metal clinking despite the song playing in my ears drowning out my surrounding. Out of no where, I could feel Mistress's latex gloves pulling down my underwear and she started examining my chastity cage. She slowly removed the headphone and the warp that was trapping my body. Before I know it, everything was gone except my blindfold and gag.

I was still hogtied and with my chastity cage exposed to Mistress. Without any pause, she started playing with my nipples and my balls. In a swift moment, she unlocked my cage and I could feel the cool air on my clit for the first time in a long time. My sensitive clit reacted quickly and I could feel it getting hard but Mistress was gripping on it really hard. I could feel some precum dribbling out of my clit. What a pathetic sight, I apologized and begged for forgiveness. My body had betrayed me, after such a long time being locked away I thought I had control over my libido, but apparently it still had control over me.

Mistress started toying with my clit and next thing I know I could feel something cold and wet sliding against my urethra opening. I immediately knew what was coming, Mistress was going to sound my clit. The thoughts of getting sounded has always excited me, the feeling of getting fucked on both opening was something that I had really wanted to explore.
Old 22-09-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

[21.08.2021]
First Pro-domme session

Mistress C

[Continue]

---
I could feel her gaze at my clit and she started to spank and stroke my clit. I was astound that Mistress was stroking my clit, I never believed that it was worthy of her hand. But the torture quickly stop as my clit started getting more and more sensitive. Soon, it was a torture of holding the urge to cum. Mistress reminded me again that I am not allowed to cum without her permission or I will face punishment.

To make the matter worse, she switched out to a device and started to stroke my clit. It felt as though I was wrapped around a pussy (I only found out later it was a fleshlight). Mistress was having so much fun and even turned on the vibrator within the fleshlight. My pathetic clit was overwhelmed with all the sensation, it was like going from a sensory deprivation to sensory overload. My body kicked into hyper-drive and wanted to cum so desperately.

At last, my body couldn't hold it in anymore. The prolonged chastity without any cum had make my clit so weak that I started to cum. I came without Mistress's permission and as she promised she immediately administered her punishment.

She continued to fuck my clit with the fleshlight, despite how sensitive it was. She was merciless and ruthless with her punishment. My clit was so sensitive that I just lost all thoughts, I was no longer coherent and thinking. All I was thinking was how sensitive my clit is. I just wanted all to stop but at the same time I could feel a second orgasm building up. However, the sensitive just completely destroyed the second orgasm feeling. It was only then did Mistress decided to stop.
---
Mistress started to remove the hogtie and instructed that I hold the fleshlight in place. If it drops, I was going to eat my own filth as I was the one who created the filth. Midway through, I ended up dropping the fleshlight and was prepared for the punishment. However, I believe that Mistress was in a good mood and decided to overlook the punishment.

We cleaned up the toys and Mistress was extremely nice with her aftercare. She applied Aloe Vera gel over the rope marks on my wrist and heels. The feeling of warmth and her tender care filled my heart up with emotion. It was something that I have not felt for long time.
---
Perhaps, during the next session Mistress might have more up her sleeves for me. Of course, everything ultimately still lies on her decision to determine if I am worthy of another session. However, if given the chance I would like to definitely say I wish I can be stuffed in both holes as that has been something I wish to try explore.
Old 24-09-2021, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SuPerMANzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fapbonacci View Post
[21.08.2021]
First Pro-domme session

Mistress C

[Continue]

---
I could feel her gaze at my clit and she started to spank and stroke my clit. I was astound that Mistress was stroking my clit, I never believed that it was worthy of her hand. But the torture quickly stop as my clit started getting more and more sensitive. Soon, it was a torture of holding the urge to cum. Mistress reminded me again that I am not allowed to cum without her permission or I will face punishment.

To make the matter worse, she switched out to a device and started to stroke my clit. It felt as though I was wrapped around a pussy (I only found out later it was a fleshlight). Mistress was having so much fun and even turned on the vibrator within the fleshlight. My pathetic clit was overwhelmed with all the sensation, it was like going from a sensory deprivation to sensory overload. My body kicked into hyper-drive and wanted to cum so desperately.

At last, my body couldn't hold it in anymore. The prolonged chastity without any cum had make my clit so weak that I started to cum. I came without Mistress's permission and as she promised she immediately administered her punishment.

She continued to fuck my clit with the fleshlight, despite how sensitive it was. She was merciless and ruthless with her punishment. My clit was so sensitive that I just lost all thoughts, I was no longer coherent and thinking. All I was thinking was how sensitive my clit is. I just wanted all to stop but at the same time I could feel a second orgasm building up. However, the sensitive just completely destroyed the second orgasm feeling. It was only then did Mistress decided to stop.
---
Mistress started to remove the hogtie and instructed that I hold the fleshlight in place. If it drops, I was going to eat my own filth as I was the one who created the filth. Midway through, I ended up dropping the fleshlight and was prepared for the punishment. However, I believe that Mistress was in a good mood and decided to overlook the punishment.

We cleaned up the toys and Mistress was extremely nice with her aftercare. She applied Aloe Vera gel over the rope marks on my wrist and heels. The feeling of warmth and her tender care filled my heart up with emotion. It was something that I have not felt for long time.
---
Perhaps, during the next session Mistress might have more up her sleeves for me. Of course, everything ultimately still lies on her decision to determine if I am worthy of another session. However, if given the chance I would like to definitely say I wish I can be stuffed in both holes as that has been something I wish to try explore.
Who is Mistress C? Do you have her contacts?
Old 26-09-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuPerMANzz View Post
Who is Mistress C? Do you have her contacts?
I think should be Coco.
Old 26-09-2021, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
elementz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
I think should be Coco.
Does Coco do sounding? Should be Caittrin...
Old 26-09-2021, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
andrew9900 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Anyone else experience before? When she sit on your face and you can smell unpleasant pee smell? Major turn off. Happen 3 times to me with 3 different PRC.............
Old 26-09-2021, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementz View Post
Does Coco do sounding? Should be Caittrin...
Agree. The attitude doesn’t sound like CoCo.
Old 26-09-2021, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 17
nawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud of

Interesting stuff
Old 26-09-2021, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4013 / Power: 16
fdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond repute

U suppose to like it

Last edited by fdomme; 27-09-2021 at 07:03 PM.
Old 27-09-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew9900 View Post
Anyone else experience before? When she sit on your face and you can smell unpleasant pee smell? Major turn off. Happen 3 times to me with 3 different PRC.............
PRCs are not known for their hygiene. I would keep a minimum of 1m distance from the crotch regions of all PRCs.
Old 29-09-2021, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
osubken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quite amazing that this Fetish/Role Play BDSM chat(?) will be reaching 1,000 pages soon.
Old 30-09-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubken View Post
Quite amazing that this Fetish/Role Play BDSM chat(?) will be reaching 1,000 pages soon.
Yep, and it took 17 years.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1