The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

The next game is against Villareal whom they lost last year in the finals of the Europa Cup in 2 days time...Villareal r not easy meat to chew or push over...if not wrong, they either draw or won their match against RM yesterday ...so if red devils don't wake up n buck up n play as a team like devils i/o individually, they will be crushed to pieces by Villareal too adding to yet another loss....if they lose to Villareal, will they kick the knuckledhead out ???....anyone knows or can give opinions ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-09-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
PaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
u r right, OGS doesn't really need to coach CR7 or cavani. instead he should be coaching the wingers/full backs to deliver better crosses and midfielders to get into dangerous positions where they can shoot from range, and coach the set piece takers to provide better delivery

playing 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1 or 4-5-1 isn't confusing, because man u has been playing with a back4 since SAF days (Eng clubs have been using back4 system mostly since EPL started), 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 are variants of 4-5-1. it was LVG who introduced a back 3 (or 5), this formation didn't take root because of the ingrained back4 mentality and the defenders had miscomm over who is in charge of which area or which opponent to mark, esp when a striker runs between 2 defenders, each defender may be expecting the other to mark the striker (gg liao)

OGS is still facing the problem of overemphasis of playing down the left due to pogba, imagine when rashford returns to action, the left will be super congested. i think OGS has to work on the understanding between sancho/greenwood/AWB, because AWB doesn't overlap like GNeville or Rafael did, the interplay down the right is weaker than the left
See you understand the system. Now whether the players can fit which system best, dun think OGS knew yet because so many new editions.

Sancho and Varane were new editions who had not performed well. These players need to train and play in the OGS system.

Against Villa, very clear that they isn't much service provided and the strikers didn't take their chances well.

Now is up to the defenders to stand tall and make sure ball don't get into net when OGS chasing winner.

Clearly the defence crumbled and goal scored.

Could had been a draw but MU will have bad days.
Old 27-09-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

PaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
The next game is against Villareal whom they lost last year in the finals of the Europa Cup in 2 days time...Villareal r not easy meat to chew or push over...if not wrong, they either draw or won their match against RM yesterday ...so if red devils don't wake up n buck up n play as a team like devils i/o individually, they will be crushed to pieces by Villareal too adding to yet another loss....if they lose to Villareal, will they kick the knuckledhead out ???....anyone knows or can give opinions ???
Bro, what you said depends on the board decision and if they have top managers ready to take over. I think the decisive week will be against Alalanta on 21 Oct 3am and Liverpool on 24 Oct 11.30pm

The yellow submarine hold RM to a draw last night.
Old 27-09-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Think I should stop predicting teams. Hasn't gone well for Utd since I started to predict teams correctly.

Horror show marathon. Hope that's the end of it. On to Villarreal, there better be the fire of revenge in their bellies.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 27-09-2021, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulPogba View Post
See you understand the system. Now whether the players can fit which system best, dun think OGS knew yet because so many new editions...
new signings will take time to gel with the rest of the squad, the exception being fernandes where he made an immediate impact and became the talisman. OGS is trying to recreate the SAF formula but he has trouble accommodating pogba in the formation. if he picks pogba it means he has to pick 2 DMC to cover for him because pogba cannot defend. man u may be better off trading pogba for an established DMC come january rather than letting him go for free

in hindsight, OGS could have used 4-4-2 against villa, with the wingers making direct runs, pinning the wingbacks or exploiting the flanks, and the two strikers making runs between the defenders. pogba and fred operated on the left-central midfield, their weaknesses overloaded shaw

what is worrying:
- man u become chronically slow off the blocks since OGS became permanent mgr, they only start to wake up after conceding a goal
- man u is like jekyll and hyde, exciting football in some matches and frustrating disjointed play in others, such inconsistency is baffling
- OGS and the coaches have not found a way to break teams who park the bus, and still rigid with tactics/formations.
- we are improving with attacking set pieces but defensive set pieces are still facepalm
- OGS doesn't throw caution into the wind to try and get a result
- OGS waited too long to bring on subs
- OGS doesn't drop players who performed poorly and doesn't give chances to others to show their worth, wtf???

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 28-09-2021, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

I haven’t see all of United games so far… but sometimes watching them play is like Barcelona passing all the way till the opponent goal… but prob is they dun have Messi,Xavi and Iniesta…

And if I was the manager at Manchester United… no doubt Ronaldo would be my no 1 penalty taker….

I think United will prob give him his last season here… and with the big signing this year…

If he is not a ex player would they even consider him for this position? Give us a top manager and with our current squad players… I would say the title will be ours

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 28-09-2021, 05:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
........... Give us a top manager and with our current squad players… I would say the title will be ours
Absolutely agree and the worst case scenario is that we win at least 1 silverware.

As things stand, the desire to watch United games are no longer religion for me.... and as long as Infant Mgr OGS remains, i will not bother to watch full games anymore. it's too painful, sad and at times so embarrassing !!!

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 28-09-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
new signings will take time to gel with the rest of the squad, the exception being fernandes where he made an immediate impact and became the talisman. OGS is trying to recreate the SAF formula but he has trouble accommodating pogba in the formation. if he picks pogba it means he has to pick 2 DMC to cover for him because pogba cannot defend. man u may be better off trading pogba for an established DMC come january rather than letting him go for free
One word, OGS coaching is still infancy. He has not had the pedigree to coach top tiers team.

Top coaches will not blame offside goal when you lose.
Old 28-09-2021, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Think I should stop predicting teams. Hasn't gone well for Utd since I started to predict teams correctly.

Horror show marathon. Hope that's the end of it. On to Villarreal, there better be the fire of revenge in their bellies.
Please continue and don't let anyone deter you from posting your prediction and analysis.
I benefit greatly from your astute prediction.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 29-09-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Please continue and don't let anyone deter you from posting your prediction and analysis.
I benefit greatly from your astute prediction.
Um, 'astute'.... NOT!!

Oh well.... Maybe just once more, if they win then I continue predicting teams

The defence has picked itself more or less, with Maguire and Shaw injured, and AWB suspended. I suspect the midfield and forward lines will be retained from the Villa game:

De Gea
Dalot, Lindelof, Varane, Telles
McTominay, Fred
Greenwood, Fernandes, Pogba
Ronaldo

Though this is the lineup I'm hoping to see instead:

De Gea
Van De Beek, Pogba
Greenwood, Fernandes, Sancho
Ronaldo

I'm hoping it will be a 2-0, but prediction is:

Man Utd 1 : 1 Villarreal

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 29-09-2021, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23769 / Power: 23
sc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond repute

Last night I dreamed Man U beat Villareal. Hope it cums out true

Waiting for their return upzz -->> Many

Lick PussY TEAM aka LPT
Searching for nympho FB/FWB. PM me
Old 29-09-2021, 10:56 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc slayer View Post
@sc slayer....hope so too

Wearing the red devils jersey, hope they play with more energy, pride n determination n hunger to win tonight against the yellow submarines n take revenge for their defeat last year in the Europa Cup finals...Hope it ends 2-1 in their favour n prolong the life of the knucklehead as manager...

@Pogba, hv u taken yr spinach ??....make sure to play well n help yr team score a goal or 2 tonight k

Old 29-09-2021, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Um, 'astute'.... NOT!!

Oh well.... Maybe just once more, if they win then I continue predicting teams

The defence has picked itself more or less, with Maguire and Shaw injured, and AWB suspended. I suspect the midfield and forward lines will be retained from the Villa game:

De Gea
McTominay, Fred
Greenwood, Fernandes, Pogba
Ronaldo

Though this is the lineup I'm hoping to see instead:

De Gea
Van De Beek, Pogba
Greenwood, Fernandes, Sancho
Ronaldo

I'm hoping it will be a 2-0, but prediction is:

Man Utd 1 : 1 Villarreal
Omg !!...no, not again...his god son n McTom in midfield ???...when is he going to learn his lesson to drop his 2 god sons if he wants to win matches henceforth ??

I still feel it is not safe to play Sancho...the guy is in low morale, having not scored or assist in a goal in the all the games he has played so far since his arrival...he is just an ordinary squad player now n is out of favour now...better play Lingard who hv scored so many goals recently...against West Ham in the League, scored 2 for England, in pre-season n 9 goals for the Hammers last season playing for them on loan

Btw kudos to Imom for the colouring the scoreline nicely n appropriately using the colours of the 2 competing teams ...i hope the match tonight will end 2-1 in favour of the red devils n not a draw or worse a loss...they hv shown they can win in last year's competition if they r prepared to play like matured grown up men i/o play like pussy cats now that they hv King Ronaldo n Cavani the prolific goalscorer in their team....there is no excuse for them to lose

Old 30-09-2021, 06:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Omg !!...no, not again...his god son n McTom in midfield ???...when is he going to learn his lesson to drop his 2 god sons if he wants to win matches henceforth ??

I still feel it is not safe to play Sancho...the guy is in low morale, having not scored or assist in a goal in the all the games he has played so far since his arrival...he is just an ordinary squad player now n is out of favour now...better play Lingard who hv scored so many goals recently...against West Ham in the League, scored 2 for England, in pre-season n 9 goals for the Hammers last season playing for them on loan

Btw kudos to Imom for the colouring the scoreline nicely n appropriately using the colours of the 2 competing teams ...i hope the match tonight will end 2-1 in favour of the red devils n not a draw or worse a loss...they hv shown they can win in last year's competition if they r prepared to play like matured grown up men i/o play like pussy cats now that they hv King Ronaldo n Cavani the prolific goalscorer in their team....there is no excuse for them to lose
Wow !...can't believe it !...they made it at the last min of extra time to beat their former rival Villarreal 2-1 as I hoped with a beautiful goal by King Ronaldo n another goal n strike from distance by Alex Telles so beautifully kicked into the net...the revenge for last year's loss has been taken

but they hv DDG to thank if not for him, they could hv easily been beaten in the 1st half as he had to save many times from their strikers esp their goalscorer Alcacer...unexpectedly his god son Fred n Lingard came on to help spark the last minute attack which led to their final goal scored by CR7....this forgotten son has now proven to be really a goalscorer or provider for the team outshining the exp 78 million Sancho who is just a squad player unable to score or assist in any goal ..the knucklehead has survived another match

Last edited by Rickey; 30-09-2021 at 11:33 AM.
Old 30-09-2021, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc slayer View Post
Wah, u so clever to dream until so chun ..next time help me to dream that I win the 8 million toto prize ...if win will belanjar u ..hahaha

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1