The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2021, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Visited C from R Spa too.. Personally, the massage is more to Thai style. Her massage is very good.. Right press at the right area.. One of the very few best massage i have tried.. Very friendly, pretty (for her age) and chatty throughout the whole session. Same as other bro, I were brought to first room on the right.

RTM: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofschiiit View Post
Went down to R spa for a first session with C. She certainly lives up to the good FRs here on her massage skills. Spent extra effort to clear up the right side of my back which was more problematic. Her massage is definitely much better than the two I had in SL w different MLs from different spas.

Was also brought to a room on the first floor but not the first one on the right, second one hah..room clean, toilet surprisngly quite good, not those squeezy w glass door type.

overall I'm satisfied, another good ML to add to my list.
Old 26-09-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
But subsequently, she bring me to first floor. She said that the boss says due to covid, they all use 1st floor.
The boss talk cock lah.. . Can open 2nd outlet in Jurong different name same ml. MMassage biz is making hell lots of money during covid.
Old 26-09-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 7
Usagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud of
Bro mind to share contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Tried this ML which is not in my intend to try her at SL side. Walk pass a newly open Spa. Knn....this boss have no ML one. Say all busy working then say she got another shop in front...Sian 1/2 as I want to try new shop for excitement and surprise. In the end bring me to the old carrot head shop which I avoided for nearly 1 year.

Talk to the ML which is a Viet and she told me the new shop cannot operate yet and boss just sit inside to ambush hunters like me...knn.

Having no high hopes and my mind tells me to reject and over price offer...I would rate her as per below.

Massage: 8/10. Strong and all using fingers with no elbow massage. Very hard working. I feel her neck massage is very comfortable.

Looks: 8/10

Body: 9/10. Tall 1.7m, slim and perky very perky boobs.

Boobs: 9/10. Most pretty boobs I seen. Well shape and natural B and with nipple so tiny which I never seen in my lift. Maybe just like max 2mm in radius.....I ask why so small like no nipple, she smile and say inherited as her mum also like this. Her boobs is very spongy and natural type which very very rare. Wanted to enjoy more and ask her to unlock bra and she demanded $20 more....so I agree as I am a sucker for natural beauty boobs.
Took my time to enjoy squeezing them till times up.

Roaming: 8/10. Can roam south and she like to wear G string. Manage to move my hand under and roam abit. Can she she enjoy it.

Total Damage: 50 entrance + 70 for roaming.

RTM: Definitely unless I can find better boobs then this.

Only sharing this ML with regulars. The shop did advertise but all are outdated ML and many new ML are not inside their FB. I see another Viet on my way out and looks is quite pretty with very petite body. Will try her in my next visit before returning to this beauty boobs ML.
Old 27-09-2021, 06:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
Visited C from R Spa too.. Personally, the massage is more to Thai style. Her massage is very good.. Right press at the right area.. One of the very few best massage i have tried.. Very friendly, pretty (for her age) and chatty throughout the whole session. Same as other bro, I were brought to first room on the right.

RTM: Yes
Now can still zhut zhut and play with her big tits?
Old 27-09-2021, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sonyki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayermrazfan View Post
Got FR to share with bros here! Tried a spa near the popular Upper Thomson stretch...

Location: 5/10 alot of traffic and not really discreet, reason being its the famous dead end road that some times must reverse to go out...anyway room was passable with shower in room.
Damage: I knew I paid slightly more than the market rate but small head won over big head, besides I already showered and buay tahan already!

went up the stairs, rang the bell and was greeted by this cute petite syt in tight mini shorts but too bad the arrangement was not with her. Was ushered into the room and proceeded with shower. when i came out of the shower, saw a tall and elegant lady in black dress come in and was quite turned on (to be fair she was wearing mask la) proceeded to ask for what service I was looking for and I said full package, negotiated the price but sian cos she ask for payment first. Anyway had to double confirm if she is the one servicing me and she said yes so went for it. FR below:

Name: B**y but I know she also uses the name C*C*
Looks: 8/10 Late 20s, 1.7m
Body: slim but looks like given birth before
Boobs: C cup but man made
Kissing: NA... Being responsible by not kissing
Catbath: 8/10
CBJ: 8/10 didn't even know or feel her putting the cap on before blowing, felt like bbbj!
Painting: NA cos not into it
FJ: 8/10 shaved, did missionary, doggy and ended with reverse cow girl, felt abit loose but maybe cos she was very wet, she likes getting spanked though, that got her really wet down under.
GFE: 8/10
Massage: 6/10 gave a short massage after the session and was good strength but it was for like 5 mins only

RTM: Maybe... but it is because the girl that opened the door for me was a petite syt that I would love to try!

Hope enough hints given for location!
Mind to pm contact and location. Thank you very much
Old 27-09-2021, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Johnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any FR on H** D*****y?
At Balestier outlet?

TIA
Old 28-09-2021, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ravensnake18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayermrazfan View Post
Got FR to share with bros here! Tried a spa near the popular Upper Thomson stretch...

Location: 5/10 alot of traffic and not really discreet, reason being its the famous dead end road that some times must reverse to go out...anyway room was passable with shower in room.
Damage: I knew I paid slightly more than the market rate but small head won over big head, besides I already showered and buay tahan already!

went up the stairs, rang the bell and was greeted by this cute petite syt in tight mini shorts but too bad the arrangement was not with her. Was ushered into the room and proceeded with shower. when i came out of the shower, saw a tall and elegant lady in black dress come in and was quite turned on (to be fair she was wearing mask la) proceeded to ask for what service I was looking for and I said full package, negotiated the price but sian cos she ask for payment first. Anyway had to double confirm if she is the one servicing me and she said yes so went for it. FR below:

Name: B**y but I know she also uses the name C*C*
Looks: 8/10 Late 20s, 1.7m
Body: slim but looks like given birth before
Boobs: C cup but man made
Kissing: NA... Being responsible by not kissing
Catbath: 8/10
CBJ: 8/10 didn't even know or feel her putting the cap on before blowing, felt like bbbj!
Painting: NA cos not into it
FJ: 8/10 shaved, did missionary, doggy and ended with reverse cow girl, felt abit loose but maybe cos she was very wet, she likes getting spanked though, that got her really wet down under.
GFE: 8/10
Massage: 6/10 gave a short massage after the session and was good strength but it was for like 5 mins only

RTM: Maybe... but it is because the girl that opened the door for me was a petite syt that I would love to try!

Hope enough hints given for location!
Bro...can PM me location and spa name please
Old 28-09-2021, 05:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensnake18 View Post
Bro...can PM me location and spa name please

Dont bother
See the date of original post
Stock all changed long long
Old 28-09-2021, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2551 / Power: 16
bad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnlustcrown View Post
Any FR on H** D*****y?
At Balestier outlet?

TIA
Shd be sparkling
Old 28-09-2021, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 527 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad^boi View Post
Shd be sparkling
all milf...nothing special about this spa..the most some teasing if you are a regular...2nd level has action though...
Old 28-09-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Good sharing bro.. up you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
all milf...nothing special about this spa..the most some teasing if you are a regular...2nd level has action though...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 02-10-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Heard got thai ML at this springleaf place. May I know which shop? I tried Es spa. No GQ asked. I can share places. I need information on this place..
Thanks

Damages and ML names
Old 03-10-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
sg_guy30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Managed to find excuse to go missing for 2hrs. WFH hard to find reasons to be out.

Booked C from R spa for 90mins but took the wrong package and had to topup even more later. Guess it's lack of experience with R spa pricing, my bad.

I must say, she is a really strong ML, which I like. Not an expert on massage technique but I would relate the style more towards tuina. Lots of hard thumb and elbow presses that really hits the sore points. She told me can let out groans if painful, but don't hold it in lol. She gave an accurate assessment that my left shoulders were much stiffer and need more work. Also warned me that those points will be sore the next day and true enough, was painful the next morning. Overall very good massage to loosen all those tight knots in my body.

Now to the ending finale. She did some teasing but I would have preferred more of that. At one point I told her to slow down as I wanted to enjoy more, which she did. Massive assets. Did not get to visually check them out, purely by touch. Love how she moans a little whenever I squeeze my hands between them. She even bend down towards my face to moan when I told her I was about to...

RTF, yes but got to recover from the pain first ��

Last edited by sg_guy30; 03-10-2021 at 06:37 PM.
Old 03-10-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
jjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i see that there is a new spa called X** Y*** at Sin Ming Centre. anyone tried?
Old 04-10-2021, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!

last Friday managed to visit R***** for a long awaited rtm for J*****.

as i was early was greeted at the counter by the super hyped c****. followed by OG e**** and a***. compared to the photo online i would say c looked slightly better in person but still not really a syt and not really too old. what come next really shocked me, as she was sitting down, she bent over and lean towards me to check on the appt book i was filling in. all that i can do at that moment was to enjoy this glorious view in front of me as i see 2 huge pair of papaya dangling...

she sure knows how to do marketing.

not long after j came and we went for a blissful 2 hour session and as always her skills are to die for. everything is perfect and even best is a syt.

now i am really contemplating my next visit target. would i regret not taking j....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1