The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sanmina SCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by 512cg View Post
Dated a divorcee (she claim she works there)few years back and upz her so was wondering anyone cheongster that work there still and happen to know any divorcee
Was she prc Chinese?
Old 15-09-2021, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
daoqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boarding View Post
Since you knew how to post don't know how to use google?

Give you a hint! Penjuru area.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boarding View Post
Yes, chai chee area.
Are you an employee there?
Old 17-09-2021, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

wah this place bring back memories, had 2 gf there, one Malaysian operation lead and one prc operator

both are avg girls but free fuck cannot complaint, there is a sandy or candy at the penjuru in HR dept, she dress to kill.

then the resistor and capacitor went down hill in the 2001 to 2003, many ppl start to get laid off or ask to leave. lucky ones got the golden handshake

chai chee side got more syt n younger operators. so y does TS open a thread for? u work there b4 is it?

PS: i was a office boy and doing some dispatch at the JTC building nearby, how i know somethings is becos i also got smoking n drinking kakis from sanmina

there were some malay girls back then in the mid 90s

thats all i can remember
Old 20-09-2021, 10:36 PM
Samster

JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
wah this place bring back memories, had 2 gf there, one Malaysian operation lead and one prc operator

both are avg girls but free fuck cannot complaint, there is a sandy or candy at the penjuru in HR dept, she dress to kill.

then the resistor and capacitor went down hill in the 2001 to 2003, many ppl start to get laid off or ask to leave. lucky ones got the golden handshake

chai chee side got more syt n younger operators. so y does TS open a thread for? u work there b4 is it?

PS: i was a office boy and doing some dispatch at the JTC building nearby, how i know somethings is becos i also got smoking n drinking kakis from sanmina

thats all i can remember
Used to have a prc factory FB operator from another factory. Some of the best sex i had was with her. Got to CIP with her everytime when she was during the safe period. I heard my friend mentioned about this prc over here that looks good in the 2017 era. Not sure if she is still working there. Factory girls, nirses are some of the best places for girls.
Old 20-09-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
jamu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post

thats all i can remember
Easy to hook up with the malay girls?
Old 26-09-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
512cg is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Was she prc Chinese?
Nope a local I know from wechat . Haven’t been “exercising” since she divorced. Went on a few round with her for sometime she sure is a hungry woman
Old 26-09-2021, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 18
Angmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
anyone heard of this company at the western part of SG??
This forum is called Adult Discussions about Sex. Its not called company search. Learn to read or go somewhere else.
Old 26-09-2021, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nope a local I know from wechat . Haven’t been “exercising” since she divorced. Went on a few round with her for sometime she sure is a hungry woman
Oops. Ok. So not the same person. I kept hearing my friend talk about this prc working there being hot and the stuffs, thought could verify.
Old 27-09-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Oops. Ok. So not the same person. I kept hearing my friend talk about this prc working there being hot and the stuffs, thought could verify.
Maybe your this friend know or heard about this particular local divorcee
Old 27-09-2021, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe your this friend know or heard about this particular local divorcee
He said not sure if it is the same person. He was there in the 2017 period. Worked there only for a few months.
Old 28-09-2021, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
He said not sure if it is the same person. He was there in the 2017 period. Worked there only for a few months.
Lol she is not very chio. So I reckon he didn’t notice this local woman. Used to be slim when we meet now she has upgraded a few pounds hahaha
Old 28-09-2021, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Lol she is not very chio. So I reckon he didn’t notice this local woman. Used to be slim when we meet now she has upgraded a few pounds hahaha
He only notices pretty ones. The prc he talk about is in this category. I guess you both have different tastes so didn't notice yours. I felt my friend just wasted a good opportunity to get attached that time since he was taking about having a gf and family but didn't have the guts to even talk to the girl he liked.
Old 28-09-2021, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
He only notices pretty ones. The prc he talk about is in this category. I guess you both have different tastes so didn't notice yours. I felt my friend just wasted a good opportunity to get attached that time since he was taking about having a gf and family but didn't have the guts to even talk to the girl he liked.
Hahaha that’s why I said the local lady isn’t very chio just normal looking to me 😝.
Old 30-10-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha that’s why I said the local lady isn’t very chio just normal looking to me 😝.
Usually the local ones are not that pretty. Whenever I drive pass areas with loads of factory girls, the prettier ones are usually from Malaysia or China. This applies to exec level girls too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1