The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2021, 03:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sex without Condoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoIdea View Post
I have only had raw sex with a few girls before.

My ex-fwb, JL was the most often. Then there were 3 other girls I fucked before also and all of them were good friends.

Out of these 4 girls, all of them were on birth control except for 1. And the 1 who wasn't, I only fucked her three times, and each time she got a morning-after pill.

I never worried about stds so much with them because only 1 of the 4 girls was promiscuous and slept around, the other girls had a maximum of 2 sex partners at a time.

I also rejected many other girls who wanted to fuck raw. Just a rough count....probably about 10 or so. The most memorable one was a China ktv girl who went home with me and wanted me to fuck her without a condom even though I had condoms at home.

She was so insistent that halfway through sex she even tried to take off my condom. I was quite angry and when she saw that, she apologised and I just quickly fucked her and cum cos no mood already.

Like what other bros say, no point risking pregnancy and stds, and worse if HIV or AIDs.
Bro, very good share.
I have very similar experience and your share is a good reminder to me to do it safely.
This is even more relevant to me now that I just had my vasectomy. - I think with no chance of making the women pregnant, I might be more tempted to go raw which will greatly increase my risks of STD. I must be mindful and disciplined.

My safe raw experiences:
1) Ex-colleague, now supplier from Shanghai.
Did her raw right from the beginning because i know about her background and she had a normal professional job. I am only her second man after her husband.

2) My current 54 year old menopause FB.
Did her raw and CIP every time after the second session after I learned that she is menopause.
Although she had dated many American men in the past 19 years after her divorce, she doesn't just fuck irresponsibly. She also has a good accountant job and a normal extended family whom I had met many times.

3) Ex-mistress whom I had fucked 200+ times over 3 to 4 years
The first few sessions were all with condom.
She said I am only the second man after her husband.

My not so safe experiences
1) Milf I added in ShenZhen and joined me for a vacation in Beijing.
We chatted for a few months before the meet.
Learned that I am only the second man after her husband.
She also asked for condom during the first session. It was me who didn't use it after the second session.
She has a proper job as a breasts masseur for after-birth mothers to help with milk flow for breastfeeding.

2) Milf PAP kindergarten Chinese teacher I added and met in Singapore, chatted over the next 6 months before my return trip to Singapore where I fucked her 2 times.
She pulled off my condom during the first session as I wasn't very hard, and she also had her womb removed and couldn't get pregnant anymore.
I was quite afraid when she did that because even though she has a normal proper job and family, she is always boasting to me how many guys wanted to added her on Wechat everyday.

My very unsafe experience:
1) A 19 year old waitress I added in Shanghai and already shagging her 30 minutes later in my hotel room.
She is very slim and petite and very desirable.
Used condom during the first fuck at night. Also licked her pussy and she was very clean and even smell good, really.
We slept and I ons her again in the morning, but this time I had ran out of condom.
Asked her if can go ahead without condom? She said ok but don't shoot inside.
Small head took over and did her raw which I really shouldn't.
She didn't ask for money then and just left in the morning. - However, she asked for a loan a month after I returned to the USA. Not sure if she was a FL? Probably an inexperienced one?

I know there is no absolutely safe raw situation, but this are just some of my experiences as notes sharing.
Old 25-09-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice share bro Neoguri
Old 25-09-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
tiger2009 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

In 2004, I met a lady (she was a primary school teacher in the west side) online via the app called QQ. We talked for hours each night on QQ. After around a week, we decided to meet up for dinner in Suntec. We got along very well - she had great body and we talked about bikini. Somehow we decided to try swim in Sentosa beach at night. After the swim, we used the public toilet, around mid-night - and there was nobody there so we did it without condom. Then I sent her back home and we did it again at her place. I must say that she had the best boobs and ass ever. Her face was ok. We never became boyfriend-girlfriend because she knew I was about to go overseas for my master so it was just purely for sex. We did it around 6 times all without condom. ONce we did it in the open at Sentosa beach around 11pm.
Old 25-09-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
cassanova deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycassanova deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

RAW is WAR

For me I always wear helmet. Every few weeks will go AFA. IMPO not worth if got it.

Coz can't cre worse co is innocent

RAW is shiok lah but not worth the risk even u know ur fb or fwb well

As long "eat" outside i always wear helmet
Old 27-09-2021, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 8
weiwang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweiwang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Shoot inside is the best feeling.

Try buy liquid condom then can shoot inside without problem.
Old 27-09-2021, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

i also love mu sugarbook babe do without it more natural feeling
Old 27-09-2021, 08:53 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwang View Post
Shoot inside is the best feeling.

Try buy liquid condom then can shoot inside without problem.
never heard before liquid condom
Old 27-09-2021, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger2009 View Post
In 2004, I met a lady (she was a primary school teacher in the west side) online via the app called QQ. We talked for hours each night on QQ. After around a week, we decided to meet up for dinner in Suntec. We got along very well - she had great body and we talked about bikini. Somehow we decided to try swim in Sentosa beach at night. After the swim, we used the public toilet, around mid-night - and there was nobody there so we did it without condom. Then I sent her back home and we did it again at her place. I must say that she had the best boobs and ass ever. Her face was ok. We never became boyfriend-girlfriend because she knew I was about to go overseas for my master so it was just purely for sex. We did it around 6 times all without condom. ONce we did it in the open at Sentosa beach around 11pm.
owh you meet your partner in qq, i meet mine in sugarbook.live, also a social media web
Old 27-09-2021, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodteeth View Post
Wow you can tahan and wait until the next meeting!
he is very superb
Old 27-09-2021, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
NjkIce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
i also love mu sugarbook babe do without it more natural feeling
You are a male here

Quote:
he is very superb
You are a female here

WTF is this??
Old 27-09-2021, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
never heard before liquid condom
So famous in China.
Have been used there for years.....
Old 01-10-2021, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassanova View Post
RAW is WAR

For me I always wear helmet. Every few weeks will go AFA. IMPO not worth if got it.

Coz can't cre worse co is innocent

RAW is shiok lah but not worth the risk even u know ur fb or fwb well

As long "eat" outside i always wear helmet
This is the correct and responsible thing to do.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1