The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 26-09-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
U sure u kanna in j s p or ppc?
Since last wk after go jsp 2 days later kana than been isolation Liao..must be considerate mah…
Old 26-09-2021, 10:51 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
To be frank what bro say is true, she almost just climbed up to top me last wk after having a bbbj, quickly pushed her off. Anyway seen a doc few days back for some infection…doc said bj also can get various infections..had a jab n now have to stop activities for a wk or so stay safe bro, not worth the risk esp if u a family man…
What jab ? U kenna chlamdia or goneheraa?
Old 26-09-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quite some time never go JSP to roam, can't rememberr how she looks like now

Cheong safe everyone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
She's well known for raw, and my last session with her, she kept persuading for raw FJ saying it feels better.

Chiong safely bros. IMO not worth it.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 26-09-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 877 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Quite some time never go JSP to roam, can't rememberr how she looks like now

Cheong safe everyone...
Besides Linda, Ivy is also another gem but based on other bro's feebacks it's best to play safe.
Old 26-09-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster (B)

milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Besides Linda, Ivy is also another gem but based on other bro's feebacks it's best to play safe.
Maybe depend on looks also. She tried to raw with me many times . I brought I own condoms. Not surprising some other bros also was ask to raw . But some must use condom. That’s not surprising
Old 26-09-2021, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 16
srodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
She not Malaysian, but from china.
Now michat nick name change to 苹果(apple).
Definitely not rtm again . Rate : 0/10.

Hi, she told me Malaysian, anyway I was there for full so didt care for massage. my experience was different, unfortunately you have different experience.
Old 27-09-2021, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 4
MILFandOL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Sofia last Friday. Quite pretty leh but got the granny body figure.
Her hole tightest in JSP imo, also kinda dry. Apart from the crappy BBJ, overall quite shiok.
Old 27-09-2021, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 4
MILFandOL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guess Ivy gives bros she likes raw
I have been a regular and she never did ask if I wanna do raw. Not that I want to tho.
Old 29-09-2021, 09:14 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by srodeeps View Post
Hi, she told me Malaysian, anyway I was there for full so didt care for massage. my experience was different, unfortunately you have different experience.
Malaysia or China a lot of big diff pls
Old 29-09-2021, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
cocknotusual deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILFandOL View Post
Guess Ivy gives bros she likes raw
I have been a regular and she never did ask if I wanna do raw. Not that I want to tho.
Bro which spa . If you could share via pm
Old 29-09-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILFandOL View Post
Tried Sofia last Friday. Quite pretty leh but got the granny body figure.
Her hole tightest in JSP imo, also kinda dry. Apart from the crappy BBJ, overall quite shiok.
yeah I prefer Linda's BBBJ to Sophia's.

But Sophia's FJ is better for me since she can ride long till I cum.
Old 29-09-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 13
Fanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was there Sunday afternoon these was a lady who was wearing blue or purple which ever you want to call it, with her boobs spilling out, quite chubby and plump, shoulder length hair, can some kind soul tell me who she is.
Old 29-09-2021, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 877 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanatic View Post
Was there Sunday afternoon these was a lady who was wearing blue or purple which ever you want to call it, with her boobs spilling out, quite chubby and plump, shoulder length hair, can some kind soul tell me who she is.
Only one that show boobs are Annie and Happy

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 30-09-2021, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanatic View Post
Wasshe very pale? If she was, then it's Happy
Old 30-09-2021, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
yeah I prefer Linda's BBBJ to Sophia's.

But Sophia's FJ is better for me since she can ride long till I cum.
Sofia always mutters something under her breath everytime you are fucking her

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1