The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2021, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 4
Morning1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
Had a crush on a jc classmate when I was younger. He played clarinet in band. I'm not from the same cca but during break time he left his bag in class, and I stole his clarinet, went to the toilet and masturbated with it, mouthpiece side first 😅 slot it back into his bag after I was done and he didn't suspect a thing
No wonder my clarinet smells weird
Old 24-09-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
humsupchiong is one of the Best!humsupchiong is one of the Best!humsupchiong is one of the Best!
Re: most pervert things done?

many moons ago when i was in bangkok with my ex, we decided to get frisky in the cinema. As some of you know, thai cinemas play ode to the king before each movie and everyone had to stand up for that. we were at the back row and there was nobody near us, except for an elderly couple in front. while the music was playing and everyone was standing up, i inserted my cock into my ex's pussy, standing behind her. As she was giving me hj and a long slurpy bj prior to that, I was pretty close to cumming after like a minute. Not wanting to be a father, i pulled out at the very last moment, and my dick was positioned just nice in between her legs when i came. So long story shot, my cum flew in between her legs, landing on the old aunty seat's in front of my ex. Poor old lady prob thought she sat on some candy hehehhe
Old 25-09-2021, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
jamu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning1999 View Post
No wonder my clarinet smells weird
So you were the lucky one haha
Old 25-09-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
JudyP8511 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bros, thanks
Old 26-09-2021, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: most pervert things done?

1K for a pair of panties is expensive! I guess the banker can provide more " xxxtra services " than that!
Old 26-09-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
1K for a pair of panties is expensive! I guess the banker can provide more " xxxtra services " than that!
Consoled a relative who just split with his young foreign wife in the morning.

Afternoon was bonking his former wife in her new condo provided by a sugar daddy.
Old 27-09-2021, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 23
slider1234 is one of the Best!slider1234 is one of the Best!slider1234 is one of the Best!slider1234 is one of the Best!

My Neighour always hangs her panties and bra outside her place every evening. It's wet but when i get to it a 3am its slightly damp. Perfect for a nice session and of course you can see precum and in the end cumming all over... but i don't really wash it... i do a quick wipe of the obvious and put it back.

Old 27-09-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

slider1234 is one of the Best!slider1234 is one of the Best!slider1234 is one of the Best!slider1234 is one of the Best!

http://www.xvideos.com/video30935265/my_toilet01

Office Toilet.
Old 27-09-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
1k for panty and more for bbbj...

有钱就是可以任性 😂😂
我们与他应该是不同世界的人吧!
Old 27-09-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 19
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

wow this thread escalated quickly
Old 27-09-2021, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1185 / Power: 15
kitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rassy1 View Post
Last time got one Cny went to a bossini or Giordano, forget alr, was very crowded and got lots of people queuing to use the changing room. Was looking for a berms so I tried it on.

The changing room was those cloth type of door and the material was the thick kind. So if never pull properly can be quite stiff and will have a gap. Plus the area outside the changing room very narrow. People walk past will have to brush against the cloth if there is someone waiting there blocking the way.

I purposely left a bit of a gap so can see me when I change. Got so turned on I faster remove all my clothes left my shirt. Outside got lots of mothers waiting for the kids to try on finish.

My cock so hard I purposely stand at the gap and pretend I never notice. Pretend take my time to change and face the wall with hangers to put clothes with my cock standing.

At the corner of my eye just nice can see one mother standing outside i gave her free show of my rock hard cock. Took a peep at her face can see her eyes shifted to the corner and looking towards my cock. The feeling damn shiok.

After that I was about to change out suddenly got another mother come looking for her kid then thought he was inside my changing room. So she just lift the cloth wide enough to see my bare bottom and rock hard cock.

Heard her say “oh my..” confidence boost after that came out found her still in the shop. The isles quite narrow so walked behind her and brushed my cock against her ass as I walked past.

Incase you guys are wondering, I didn’t get the berms.
Nowadays no more curtain de liao ..quite shiok sia showing milf the hard cock
Old 28-09-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

her panty size quite small...are you sure you got the right one ? maybe this one is child size

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider1234 View Post
My Neighour always hangs her panties and bra outside her place every evening. It's wet but when i get to it a 3am its slightly damp. Perfect for a nice session and of course you can see precum and in the end cumming all over... but i don't really wash it... i do a quick wipe of the obvious and put it back.

Old 02-10-2021, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
her panty size quite small...are you sure you got the right one ? maybe this one is child size
Huh Com'on it's Size L/90 ... of course. i've seen her hanging it out in the evenings when she comes back from work.
Old 02-10-2021, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
captain96sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro Rassy1
Old 02-10-2021, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 10
denshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider1234 View Post
Bro, I know it is fun to play, but try not to touch it on your cork lah, just cum on it will do. You never know what bacterial are there after being left in the open for so long. If you really need to, better wear a condom. Not nice to get some nasty infection - and worse thing, you never really fucked the real pussy.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1