The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Online2Offline

Old 26-09-2021, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattonhenry View Post
Amazing adventures Online2Offline. Well written, and I enjoyed reading your recollections. Should be turned into a memoir of some sort?
Thank you for your kind words, bro. My experiences are a drop in the ocean, I am sure many other bros have richer and more colourful experiences. I just want to enjoy, play within my means and not hurt anyone, including myself. Life’s stressful enough, have fun while you can !
Old 26-09-2021, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1094 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Online2Offline View Post
Thank you for your kind words, bro. My experiences are a drop in the ocean, I am sure many other bros have richer and more colourful experiences. I just want to enjoy, play within my means and not hurt anyone, including myself. Life’s stressful enough, have fun while you can !
Can’t liao. Married with kids and no sex life. So can only come and read stories like yours.
Old 27-09-2021, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
saipot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, I am enjoying it!
Old 27-09-2021, 11:25 PM
Samster

Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saipot View Post
Very nice story, I am enjoying it!
Glad to know my humble contributions are appreciated!
Old 27-09-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster

(Continuation)

I was full of anticipation when I next met Jing. Recalling that the last time, she had allowed me to dip my dick - albeit just a couple of centimetres deep - into her beautiful pussy. What would happen at my next session?

After she had given me a decent massage, like before, she came closer and stroked my hard cock, as I caressed her topless body. Can I kiss your body, I asked her in Chinese. “En” (OK), came her typical mono syllable reply. But what “encouraged” me was, she automatically lay down in bed and shut her eyes. Part of me thought, as usual, being the last customer for the night, she must be exhausted. Perhaps I can show her some tender loving care.

I rolled my tongue around her nipples, alternating between the two. It didn’t take long for them to harden, as I also planted little kisses on her breasts, working down to her sensitive groin region. I tugged at her panties playfully, making a motion that suggested I want them off. Jing moved her body, which signalled it was OK to remove her panties.

I kissed her pussy while one hand slowly massaged her breast. If there’s one thing Jing was not good at, it was hiding her pleasure. Her heavier breathing and tiny moans indicated that she viewed my actions positively.

Slowly, I pushed my tongue beyond her pussy lips, and gently sucked them. She shivered and started ruffling my head/hair, which she had done before. I was at the crossroads: do I continue pleasuring her with my mouth and hand, or do I use my enormous tool, which had begun to salivate with pre-cum. Seeing how Jing was so immersed in her pleasure zone, I decided I should just be upfront and ask.

“Wo neng dai tao, gei ni gao chao ma?” (Can I wear a condom and give you an orgasm?). Jing’s non-verbal reply was telling. She grabbed a tissue, wiped off my pre-cum and directed my cock close to her pussy entrance. “Zai wai mian jiu hao” (just stay outside), she murmured.

I repeated my action from the last time – holding my penis with my thumb and index finger, some 2-3cm from the tip of my cock – and circled Jing’s pussy entrance with it. Her moans became lounder. In a couple of minutes, Jing asked that I wear my condom.

I went on top of Jing and skilfully inserted my long cock into her tiny but wet pussy, literally cm by cm. She was really tight! She was also getting loud with her grunting. Inevitably, we both got carried away, as she thrusted her hip upwards and I took it as it’s time to be aggressive.

I pounded Jing incessantly as she cried out in pleasure. She kept her eyes shut but opened her legs wider, allowing me to find new depths in my thrusts. I don’t know if it’s because it was my first time making love to Jing, the excitement and extreme pleasure of it all, I ejaculated fairly quickly. I lay down next to Jing and she brought her sweaty body next to mine.

We embraced each other silently in bed. I was, not unexpectedly, feeling supremely satisfied. I would not have guessed I could bed this “cold” ML, who only a few weeks ago, baulked at me for wanting to touch her when she gave me a HJ. More to the point, my extreme satisfaction was how Jing, bit by bit, opened up with me, and allowed herself to be pleasured.

Let’s smoke, she suggested after a few minutes. We wrapped ourselves in towel, and had our post sex smoke, accompanied by half-a-glass of red. After I showered and changed, the same old question ran through my head – do I pay her more, for the sex? I was happy to, but past experiences told me it may backfire.

For a person who speaks very little, Jing had a telepathic sense. Leave the massage money on the table, I will shower first, she said. I did as told, topped up my wine and had a second cigarette while she showered.

(To be continued)
Old 29-09-2021, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
JudyP8511 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story, cannot stop reading and please continue...
Old 29-09-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyP8511 View Post
Good story, cannot stop reading and please continue...
Thanks, sis. I hope you had a nice dinner.
Old 29-09-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

(Continuation)

Jing re-scheduled my routine appointment (same weekday, 11pm slot) to three days later. On the re-scheduled day, she sent me a new address.

Her new place was great. It was a high rise condo in the city fringe, and only 1-year old (at that time). She took the master bedroom in the 2-bedder. Her housemate was another ML, albeit less popular. By now, just over a month after Jing “debuted”, she had become an “under the radar” ang pai. Still scant mention of Jing in SBF, but once in a while, a bro would inevitably mention to the effect of “she prefers a low profile but I feel she deserves the credit”.

After parking in the multi-storey car park of the condo, I accessed her unit via the car park, making no contact with anybody, bypassing security altogether. It was a well-appointed unit, and so very new. It had a balcony, which through the subsequent months, served as our late night chill-out area, sipping red wine and blowing smoke in the air.

“Drink this”, she told me in Chinese. It was some herbal soup. I gave Jing a funny look. “Bie xiang duo” (don’t think too much), she looked at me. Jing not only hardly speaks, she hardly smile, too. But I wasn’t complaining. It’s not often you visit an ML and she shares her home-made tonic soup. And it’s not often your ML enjoys sex with you for no remuneration.

The massage was as soothing as the new environment. “Is this my new time slot?”, I asked Jing. She explained that she moved just 2 days ago, and that her menstruation just ended yesterday. She’s feeling less stressed now, and I should revert to my “normal time”, unless she’s on code red again. I smiled cheekily and received a playful smack from her.

“Shuo le bie xiang duo” (told you not to think too much), she started. But I cut her off immediately by locking my lips with hers. We rolled in bed as we kissed passionately. The massage oil on my body rubbed onto hers, and the shine it created on her lithe frame made her even more desire-able. I didn’t care that I was licking her body lightly tainted with massage oil. I pulled down her panties and tongue fucked her. She was already dripping wet.

I jumped out of bed, grabbed my condom from my jeans nearby, taking only a few seconds, and then continued to tongue fuck her. As I twirled my tongue into the sensitive walls of her love hole, I was concurrently capping myself.

“Jin lai”, she said sexily. I inserted my thick long cock into her welcoming pussy and started pumping. My cock slipped out. She was super-duper wet. I put my cock back in and shifted my body so I reduced the distance between each thrust. I fucked Jing intensively as she covered her mouth with her hand, as she does moan quite loudly. I was in top-form (or maybe it was the tonic soup earlier?) – I continued drilling my rod into her tight twat, and we switched a few positions to experience new angles and a new highs. It was a good half-an-hour before I finally erupted. Jing came twice that night. She was exceptionally horny.

Over the course of the next three to four months, we continued making love after the massage session. No words were needed. I had made it a habit to place the condom underneath the pillow before we started the massage. I think she knew it. By the time she started working on my inner thighs, my cock would be waving at her. Equally, my fingers would be rubbing her damp panties. And things just got raunchy from there…..

She continued to serve me tonic soup occasionally. But almost without fail, after each session, we would go to the balcony and look out at the night skyline, wine and cigarette in hand. Through the weeks, at the balcony, she would tell me a little more about herself. I came to understand why she was a person of few words.

- - - - -

That night, we were sipping wine at the balcony after mutually satisfying session. I told Jing that I will not visit the following week as I will travelling. That same night, walking towards my car in her condo’s car park, she sent me a picture of herself. My WeChat messages with Jing were limited to confirming appointments. The photo was a “first”.

“Hui lai jian”, she ended her message. I did not know then, that night was the last time I would see Jing in Singapore.

A few days later, when I was in Europe, Jing messaged me. “Ming tian hui guo” (back to China tomorrow). She asked me to add her on her personal WeChat account. More than 10,000km away, I felt a sense of emptiness. It felt like an abrupt end to our happy, almost weekly trysts.

(To be continued)
Old 29-09-2021, 11:35 PM
Samster

(Continuation)

Jing’s condo was raided and she was caught, together with other ML’s/FL’s in the same condo. They were deported within two days of being caught. That was what she told me, from her personal WeChat, after she returned to China. I told her I will miss her, which was the honest truth.

I had been seeing Jing for some 5 months. From the “cold beauty”, she had become an accommodating young lady who never failed to please me – visually attractive, good massage skills, quiet companionship and sexually hungry. As always, there will be risks working as an ML in Singapore; but I just wanted to say goodbye properly and have a nice meal together. Alas, it was not possible in Singapore as Jing left when I was still in Europe.

- - - - -

I landed at Bao’an international airport just before noon. It had been three weeks since I last saw Jing, and over two weeks after she was forced to return to China.

Her abrupt departure made me sad. It was not because I had lost a sexual partner; more so, I treated Jing as a friend, not a sex worker. It would have been a different feeling if she left as scheduled. Using my frequent flyer miles and hotel points, I decided to visit Jing in Shenzhen.

It was mid-afternoon when Jing texted. I was at the hotel and went downstairs to meet her. In just a few weeks since we last met, Jing had put on some 5kg. She was now a fuller bodied young lady, and as attractive as ever. We spent the afternoon at the hotel’s club lounge, sipping Chinese tea and chatting. Never the great conversationalist, she did manage to share that since coming back to China, she had been eating, sleeping and pampering herself. She was very surprised – but really appreciative – that I had specifically gone to Shenzhen to see her.

Jing wanted to treat me to an authentic local dinner. It took us only 5min by Didi (a-la Grab) to the restaurant. In the sea of people in this southern China metropolis, I saw a simple, determined young lady, trying to make the best of life. She had left her county several years ago to find work in Shenzhen.

Will you stay for the night, I asked Jing as we strolled past rows of crowded shops after dinner. She locked her arm onto mine. “Ni yao?” (you want?), she chuckled. I did not know how to reply. I did not have to. Just joking, she said. She then said she would need to go home to get her toiletries and fresh clothes.

While Jing and I spent the afternoon at the hotel club lounge, we did not go to my room. And I made no mention that I was a VVIP guest of the hotel. The closest hint she got was, every time I made eye made contact with a staff, sometimes unintentionally, the staff would address me by name and standby for instructions. Unknown to Jing, I had been assigned an executive suite. Unknown to Jing, I am a global premium member of the international hotel chain. In short, the hotel was very eager to please guest profiles like mine.

There’s a few shops you may like, at the mall adjoining the hotel complex, I told Jing. She declined. Too expensive, she declared. That’s why I like Jing. She never took advantage of my generosity. As it turned out, Jing said she will just wear back the same clothes for the next day, and use my toiletries, so we don’t need to spend unnecessarily. We took a long walk back to the hotel, I was happy to soak in the sights and sounds of the bustling city.

- - - - -

I opened the room door and Jing froze. It had a magnificent 180-degree view of the impressive, lighted sky line of the city. I noticed the message light blinking on the hotel phone. I called the Club Manager as requested. Meanwhile, Jing wandered off, presumably to tour the suite – it was about 1,000 sq. feet – a living room leading into a huge bedroom, a smartly designed walk-in wardrobe, and a generous shower area.

The Club Manager wanted to check if I was back in the room, so he could deliver fresh fruits and the usual complimentary bottle of wine. I requested for a set of female toiletries, a lady’s bath robe and if Ah Yi (housekeeper) can help me prepare a petal bath. The beauty of being a VVIP, the manager was very discrete. No questions asked. As you may know, in China (and elsewhere), room visitors are required to register after 10pm. It was waived for me.

Jing was soaking in the long bath, scented by fresh flower petals which covered her modesty. She was sipping red wine, when I walked into the huge bathroom.

Done with your emails, she asked me. I nodded. I just wanted to get work stuff out of the way before I enjoyed the rest of the evening. The tent in my boxer shorts was obvious. It’s been a while since I was intimate with Jing. Seeing her in the bath tub gave me a hormone rush. Take a shower and I will give you a head massage later, Jing said. With that, she placed a wet towel on her face. I shaved, took a shower, and went to the living room, and watched a singing talent show on TV.

Jing joined me on the couch. The bathrobe fitted her very nicely. And she smelt great! We finished watching the singing show, sharing our views about the contestants along the way. She took my hand and led me into the bedroom. The first thing she did was to dim the lights.

“Wo pang le” (I’ve put on weight), she said, as she sat on the bedside.

“Shi ma? (really?). Wo kan kan (let me see)”, I suggested. I removed Jing’s bath robe. A womanly, voluptuous body greeted me.

(To be continued)

Last edited by Online2Offline; 30-09-2021 at 01:30 AM.
Old 30-09-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for sharing. Upzz! 😊
Old 30-09-2021, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Thank you for sharing bro. makes me go back in memories with my own experience
Old 30-09-2021, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1094 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Online2Offline View Post
(Continuation)

Jing’s condo was raided and she was caught, together with other ML’s/FL’s in the same condo. They were deported within two days of being caught. That was what she told me, from her personal WeChat, after she returned to China. I told her I will miss her, which was the honest truth.

I had been seeing Jing for some 5 months. From the “cold beauty”, she had become an accommodating young lady who never failed to please me – visually attractive, good massage skills, quiet companionship and sexually hungry. As always, there will be risks working as an ML in Singapore; but I just wanted to say goodbye properly and have a nice meal together. Alas, it was not possible in Singapore as Jing left when I was still in Europe.

- - - - -

I landed at Bao’an international airport just before noon. It had been three weeks since I last saw Jing, and over two weeks after she was forced to return to China.

Her abrupt departure made me sad. It was not because I had lost a sexual partner; more so, I treated Jing as a friend, not a sex worker. It would have been a different feeling if she left as scheduled. Using my frequent flyer miles and hotel points, I decided to visit Jing in Shenzhen.

It was mid-afternoon when Jing texted. I was at the hotel and went downstairs to meet her. In just a few weeks since we last met, Jing had put on some 5kg. She was now a fuller bodied young lady, and as attractive as ever. We spent the afternoon at the hotel’s club lounge, sipping Chinese tea and chatting. Never the great conversationalist, she did manage to share that since coming back to China, she had been eating, sleeping and pampering herself. She was very surprised – but really appreciative – that I had specifically gone to Shenzhen to see her.

Jing wanted to treat me to an authentic local dinner. It took us only 5min by Didi (a-la Grab) to the restaurant. In the sea of people in this southern China metropolis, I saw a simple, determined young lady, trying to make the best of life. She had left her county several years ago to find work in Shenzhen.

Will you stay for the night, I asked Jing as we strolled past rows of crowded shops after dinner. She locked her arm onto mine. “Ni yao?” (you want?), she chuckled. I did not know how to reply. I did not have to. Just joking, she said. She then said she would need to go home to get her toiletries and fresh clothes.

While Jing and I spent the afternoon at the hotel club lounge, we did not go to my room. And I made no mention that I was a VVIP guest of the hotel. The closest hint she got was, every time I made eye made contact with a staff, sometimes unintentionally, the staff would address me by name and standby for instructions. Unknown to Jing, I had been assigned an executive suite. Unknown to Jing, I am a global premium member of the international hotel chain. In short, the hotel was very eager to please guest profiles like mine.

There’s a few shops you may like, at the mall adjoining the hotel complex, I told Jing. She declined. Too expensive, she declared. That’s why I like Jing. She never took advantage of my generosity. As it turned out, Jing said she will just wear back the same clothes for the next day, and use my toiletries, so we don’t need to spend unnecessarily. We took a long walk back to the hotel, I was happy to soak in the sights and sounds of the bustling city.

- - - - -

I opened the room door and Jing froze. It had a magnificent 180-degree view of the impressive, lighted sky line of the city. I noticed the message light blinking on the hotel phone. I called the Club Manager as requested. Meanwhile, Jing wandered off, presumably to tour the suite – it was about 1,000 sq. feet – a living room leading into a huge bedroom, a smartly designed walk-in wardrobe, and a generous shower area.

The Club Manager wanted to check if I was back in the room, so he could deliver fresh fruits and the usual complimentary bottle of wine. I requested for a set of female toiletries, a lady’s bath robe and if Ah Yi (housekeeper) can help me prepare a petal bath. The beauty of being a VVIP, the manager was very discrete. No questions asked. As you may know, in China (and elsewhere), room visitors are required to register after 10pm. It was waived for me.

Jing was soaking in the long bath, scented by fresh flower petals which covered her modesty. She was sipping red wine, when I walked into the huge bathroom.

Done with your emails, she asked me. I nodded. I just wanted to get work stuff out of the way before I enjoyed the rest of the evening. The tent in my boxer shorts was obvious. It’s been a while since I was intimate with Jing. Seeing her in the bath tub gave me a hormone rush. Take a shower and I will give you a head massage later, Jing said. With that, she placed a wet towel on her face. I shaved, took a shower, and went to the living room, and watched a singing talent show on TV.

Jing joined me on the couch. The bathrobe fitted her very nicely. And she smelt great! We finished watching the singing show, sharing our views about the contestants along the way. She took my hand and led me into the bedroom. The first thing she did was to dim the lights.

“Wo pang le” (I’ve put on weight), she said, as she sat on the bedside.

“Shi ma? (really?). Wo kan kan (let me see)”, I suggested. I removed Jing’s bath robe. A womanly, voluptuous body greeted me.

(To be continued)
Clap clap clap - good story - please continue! I really enjoyed every installment of your story. More than Disney+‘s what if.
Old 30-09-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by juzz View Post
Thanks for sharing. Upzz! 😊
Much appreciated, bro!
Old 30-09-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusfist View Post
Thank you for sharing bro. makes me go back in memories with my own experience
Happy for you that it brings back fond memories. The journey (adventures) (lust) of life...
Old 30-09-2021, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattonhenry View Post
Clap clap clap - good story - please continue! I really enjoyed every installment of your story. More than Disney+‘s what if.
Hey again bro, thanks as always!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1