The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 24-09-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by saipot View Post
Her roommate so daring. Maybe you should fuck your FWB in front of her next time
Last time I had such chance. The housemate saw me bonking my FB who was her landlord. While my FB was asleep, I approached the housemate to talk to her. Long story short, I was bonking the housemate the next day in her uniform. Yes, I have the keys to my FB house.
Old 24-09-2021, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Not exactly a zaogeng. Today a young slim lady in ponytail did a delivery to my house in her yoga attire and I could see her pokies through her sports bra.

If only I could ask her in to cool herself and myself down. Her innocent face and her thick rim glasses need some warm cum on them.
Old 24-09-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatu View Post
When to my FWB rented house to pick her out in the morning. after i went in, straight away i go inside her room. After a while i wanted to pee. when i walk to the toilet, to my surprise, her house mate was fully naked brushing teeth. I suspect that her roomate did it on purpose as she know that i came and when we go out together she always compliment me alot.
I KNN trying to act gentleman and did not proceed to the toilet and told my FWB that i saw he full naked and should wait for her to finish then i go. After a while , i went out again , this time her room mate was still naked sitting on the floor cleaning her face at the mirror with door wide open.
What a beautiful sight but i cant do anything, not even to bang my FWB , as we need to rush to other place liao.
I would have openly pay compliment to her, next time dun forget ya. I would also have walk out naked "after a while, i went out again".
Old 24-09-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster

unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie22 View Post
I have a friend who is quite chio. We often gather at our respective places as our children are about the same age. Chio as she may be, she is one of the dumbest and blur sotong I've known. So much so that she is oblivious to her wardrobe. She has zg so many times that I think i know almost as much as her hubby the intimate places mole all at where liao. I have seen both her nips, her butt and her cb hair. The only thing i nv see before is her actual cb. Just last week when she come my house she zg again. This time she wearing dress, sit on floor then she lean forward. Her underwear in full glory.
That's what i call eye candy. Dumb and blur perhaps, but women really ain't that stupid la.
Old 25-09-2021, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatu View Post
When to my FWB rented house to pick her out in the morning. after i went in, straight away i go inside her room. After a while i wanted to pee. when i walk to the toilet, to my surprise, her house mate was fully naked brushing teeth. I suspect that her roomate did it on purpose as she know that i came and when we go out together she always compliment me alot.
I KNN trying to act gentleman and did not proceed to the toilet and told my FWB that i saw he full naked and should wait for her to finish then i go. After a while , i went out again , this time her room mate was still naked sitting on the floor cleaning her face at the mirror with door wide open.
What a beautiful sight but i cant do anything, not even to bang my FWB , as we need to rush to other place liao.
I would just compliment her and wink wink her
Old 25-09-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
macduchess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
That's what i call eye candy. Dumb and blur perhaps, but women really ain't that stupid la.
Act blur act dumb? lol
Old 26-09-2021, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2101 / Power: 12
septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute

Old 26-09-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Aaron6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A extraordinary view on an ordinary day; I was taking the lift down my block for my evening run when, just as the lift opened, a young hot mother (I knew because I saw her and her hubby a few times at the void deck) alighted at the carpark beside the block and walked toward me.

What I knew: She would usually walk up to level 2 to fetch her infant baby.

What I saw: A body hugging tshirt showing her slim figure and most important, a fucking short denim pants.

What I did: I immediately slowed my pace and inched forward toward the staircase as I pretended to browse at my hp, timing the moment when she would walked up the stairs.

The reward: Seriously, the back of her denim shorts were shorter than her panty, both sides of her black lacy panty were showing at both sides of her round, smooth and firm butt cheek. What a sight.

Something like this, but with black panty showing at the side.
https://shopee.sg/635-Women's-Jeans-Shorts-Nightclub-Low-Waist-Sexy-Bars-Costumes-i.163359526.4017152742

Last edited by Aaron6969; 26-09-2021 at 12:34 PM.
Old 26-09-2021, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 15
laopehpeh is a splendid one to beholdlaopehpeh is a splendid one to beholdlaopehpeh is a splendid one to beholdlaopehpeh is a splendid one to beholdlaopehpeh is a splendid one to beholdlaopehpeh is a splendid one to beholdlaopehpeh is a splendid one to beholdlaopehpeh is a splendid one to behold

Saw a braless lady wearing a deep v dress zg while queuing for dinner.

She is probably big A or small B cupper, almost half of her right boob is out with her dark brown nipple out for show. Quite large areola with transparent nipple tape on it.

Just wondering why didnt her female friend opposite her tell her abt it
Old 26-09-2021, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Saw a lady with her bf walking their dog behind one of the small lane near geylang lor 36 (the corner have a pau shop).. very daring to wear white t shirt without bra in broad daylight.. although only few seconds but it brighten my day..
Old 27-09-2021, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

was helping singtel do iphone 13 delivery this past weekend, somehow nothing exciting until ytd finally encounter a young malay mother at cck wearing her nightdress when she opened the door. damn chio also, her name is nur k****** if any malay bros know her please PM me lol

had a good look at her boobs and ass through her translucent dress as the sun was shining through!! but she worked fast, checked the phone in a few seconds and then signed the form.....
Old 27-09-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
jamu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
was helping singtel do iphone 13 delivery this past weekend, somehow nothing exciting until ytd finally encounter a young malay mother at cck wearing her nightdress when she opened the door. damn chio also, her name is nur k****** if any malay bros know her please PM me lol

had a good look at her boobs and ass through her translucent dress as the sun was shining through!! but she worked fast, checked the phone in a few seconds and then signed the form.....
Nothing under the nightdress?
Old 27-09-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by laopehpeh View Post
Saw a braless lady wearing a deep v dress zg while queuing for dinner.

She is probably big A or small B cupper, almost half of her right boob is out with her dark brown nipple out for show. Quite large areola with transparent nipple tape on it.

Just wondering why didnt her female friend opposite her tell her abt it
Maybe is Racheltan1234 and her friend. But am not sure how big Racheltan1234 is.
Old 27-09-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
cgfreak is one of the Best!cgfreak is one of the Best!cgfreak is one of the Best!

https://scontent-cdt1-1.cdninstagram...g=1&vts=1&dl=1

igstory link. watch it ( or save it ) before it's gone...
nothing much. still one of my fav influenza.
Old 27-09-2021, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamu View Post
Nothing under the nightdress?
nope nothing could see her big boobs jiggling under the dress

any malay bros know of a nur k****** staying at cck let me know!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1