The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 25-09-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjavan View Post

Flirty chats and always tell me she's gonna rape me and says my gf is very fortunate (maybe just to make me happy LOL). Will lie on my chest and we cSan chat about our lifes etc etc.

Bro's out here who wanna know can pm or share CTCs with me if you have similar such gfe feel lobangs.
So did she manage to rape you? 😁
Old 26-09-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
shanghaistar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
At TPP level 2 saw this fresh new ml in her tight uniform and perky ass, walked in and opted for 90min and it turned out one of the best experience over the place. Learnt she just started there less than one week and also just got her massage certificate before starting there. She has the best combination of strength and sensual touch and more than 30min teasing before I couldn't tahan, damn feel horny already when recall the moment.
WC: tiantianhappy0517
Bro, that's the same ml that I saw and had several days back. Very good massage and overall a very satisfying session. Glad you like it too.
Old 26-09-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
At TPP level 2 saw this fresh new ml in her tight uniform and perky ass, walked in and opted for 90min and it turned out one of the best experience over the place. Learnt she just started there less than one week and also just got her massage certificate before starting there. She has the best combination of strength and sensual touch and more than 30min teasing before I couldn't tahan, damn feel horny already when recall the moment.
WC: tiantianhappy0517
Seems like cannot add contact, any clues on the shop direction?
Old 27-09-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7816 / Power: 10
Zek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond repute

Happened to be at TPP level 2 on Saturday and spotted this slim & petite SYT in spaghetti top and shorts, got attracted and proceeded into the shop for an hour of relaxation. Brought me to the individual room with no window and changed into disposable underwear. She told me that the shop just newly opened 2 weeks ago and she just started work few days ago, so everything looks new and clean.

Before starting, she will ask if you can take 'hard' massage, if not then she will go easy on you. I told her I am ok with 'hard' massage but not too hard, so to my surprise she provides a good solid massage despite her small stature and she will ask if the strength is ok. She will also kneel on your back to loosen your back (she weighs about 45kg). Back massage about 35 to 40 mins then ask to flip over and continue. Very 'focused' on the front services, unlike some of the masseur that are going through motion which I shall not go into details.

She's not the chatty type but if you try to talk to her she will try to strike a conversation. All in all, good service, good massage, good attitude, good GFE and left a happy man. Definitely RTM.

Interested bros can contact her wechat in chinese.
Wechat: xiu1190515
Old 27-09-2021, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

Seems TPP is getting happening

Had my fair share of fun this PM at TPP. My office was in the vicinity and while garment says today start default WFH, I didn't get an update from HR so went in office anyway.

Was searching nearby on michat during tea break and chance upon this above average looking gal. She published the shop's name card on her moments and after I googled it, was almost 100% sure it's a clean TCM shop. If u Google the shop, I'm sure most bros will share my view points.

Needed a good kneading on my shoulders so thought what the heck, called and checked if she's avail... Within the next 10min, I'm being led into the shop by this slim lady wearing tight elastic jeans and regular polo top. Nice ass I thought got a towel to shower and changed into an oversized, non-elastic boxers... Was joking with her that the boxers will drop if I don't hold on to it, she replied cheekily in Chinese while pulling my boxers open, "doesn't this makes it easier? (这样不是更方便吗?)" I thought to myself straightway, ho sey liao

She started doing step back (踩背) for a good 10min, plus a good kneading down from top to bottom. Skills not bad siah. I did small talk with her for like 15 min and slowly drifted off until she asked me to turn. Once turned, she didn't hesitate to hold my little bro and poped the GQ

"这里要按吗”
“要啊!”
“要怎么按?”
“你还能怎么按哦”
... Showed her palm, and then pointed to her lips

Little bro took over the thinking and I opted for her lips service straightway The rest of the session, I'll let u guys imagine but can tell u she's obliging and cooperative, period. Had been a long while since I had these fun at MPs.

Walked out at the end of the hr a happy man
Old 27-09-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice sharing..up you bro. candeo_88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother View Post

Had my fair share of fun this PM at TPP. My office was in the vicinity and while garment says today start default WFH, I didn't get an update from HR so went in office anyway.

Was searching nearby on michat during tea break and chance upon this above average looking gal. She published the shop's name card on her moments and after I googled it, was almost 100% sure it's a clean TCM shop. If u Google the shop, I'm sure most bros will share my view points.

Needed a good kneading on my shoulders so thought what the heck, called and checked if she's avail... Within the next 10min, I'm being led into the shop by this slim lady wearing tight elastic jeans and regular polo top. Nice ass I thought got a towel to shower and changed into an oversized, non-elastic boxers... Was joking with her that the boxers will drop if I don't hold on to it, she replied cheekily in Chinese while pulling my boxers open, "doesn't this makes it easier? (这样不是更方便吗?)" I thought to myself straightway, ho sey liao

She started doing step back (踩背) for a good 10min, plus a good kneading down from top to bottom. Skills not bad siah. I did small talk with her for like 15 min and slowly drifted off until she asked me to turn. Once turned, she didn't hesitate to hold my little bro and poped the GQ

"这里要按吗”
“要啊!”
“要怎么按?”
“你还能怎么按哦”

Little bro took over the thinking and I opted for her lips service straightway The rest of the session, I'll let u guys imagine but can tell u she's obliging and cooperative, period. Had been a long while since I had these fun at MPs.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 27-09-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 6
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If u Google the shop, I'm sure most bros will share my view points.
Thanks for the nice FR, any hints what to google ?
Old 27-09-2021, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek85 View Post
Happened to be at TPP level 2 on Saturday and spotted this slim & petite SYT in spaghetti top and shorts, got attracted and proceeded into the shop for an hour of relaxation. Brought me to the individual room with no window and changed into disposable underwear. She told me that the shop just newly opened 2 weeks ago and she just started work few days ago, so everything looks new and clean.

Before starting, she will ask if you can take 'hard' massage, if not then she will go easy on you. I told her I am ok with 'hard' massage but not too hard, so to my surprise she provides a good solid massage despite her small stature and she will ask if the strength is ok. She will also kneel on your back to loosen your back (she weighs about 45kg). Back massage about 35 to 40 mins then ask to flip over and continue. Very 'focused' on the front services, unlike some of the masseur that are going through motion which I shall not go into details.

She's not the chatty type but if you try to talk to her she will try to strike a conversation. All in all, good service, good massage, good attitude, good GFE and left a happy man. Definitely RTM.

Interested bros can contact her wechat in chinese.
Wechat: xiu1190515
Looking at the profile pic of this wc, this ML used to work in the bukit timah area? Can't add her to verify. "Too many attempts".
Old 28-09-2021, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
Looking at the profile pic of this wc, this ML used to work in the bukit timah area? Can't add her to verify. "Too many attempts".
Bro, very observant man. You are right😁
Old 28-09-2021, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaistar View Post
Bro, very observant man. You are right😁
Haha ok so that's where she went. I tried her once at her old workplace. The experience was not bad but not very memorable. Maybe I'll go try again at her new workplace
Old 28-09-2021, 10:14 AM
Samster

Back was feeling very stiff yesterday, so headed down to Blk 7 TPP level 2 to look for my favorite ML to give me a good rub. Her massage was really Tok Kong, and after the 90 mins session, my stiff back felt much better. This is my second time at this shop, and I have not been disappointed by the massage. Would certainly make this my regular joint.
Old 28-09-2021, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Very nice sharing..up you bro. candeo_88
Thanks bro... returned the favour

Still searching:
1) Facial with special
2) Solid massage by Chiobu, ending with a BBBJ+CIM
Old 28-09-2021, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
angkukueh9494 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

"这里要按吗”
“要啊!”
“要怎么按?”
“你还能怎么按哦”

Hi brother, able to pm me dmg / which shop please? TIA
Old 28-09-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 8
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaistar View Post
Back was feeling very stiff yesterday, so headed down to Blk 7 TPP level 2 to look for my favorite ML to give me a good rub. Her massage was really Tok Kong, and after the 90 mins session, my stiff back felt much better. This is my second time at this shop, and I have not been disappointed by the massage. Would certainly make this my regular joint.
Bro can share contacts I need a good hard massage for my back
Old 28-09-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner88 View Post
Bro can share contacts I need a good hard massage for my back
ps check pm.