The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2021, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
The Dinner and Dance – part 3.5

The sudden phone call was enough to make Mr S stop whatever he have
been doing. My wife quickly took this opportunity to withdraw both her feet away from Mr S, she also stood up and adjusted her pinafore skirt before sitting back down on the couch again. She squeezed the middle area between her eyes to make herself less giddy before finally answering the phone…

K: it’s my husband calling… - she said to Mr S

After hearing this the expression of Mr S immediately changed to one of disappointment.

K: hello dear...

Me: hey babe~ where are you? Your D&D haven’t end? Are you ok??? – I asked anxiously

K: relax dear…I’m fine…the D&D ended already…

Me: ok…then you coming back soon? Where are you now?

K: I’m…im…at – my wife looked around the room and Mr S mouthed to her “MBS hotel” while shaking the room key in his hand

K: ohh I checked into MBS hotel

Me: huhh!? Why??

K: mmm…it’s hard to explain…it’s something like a prize…

Me: errrr…ookk…but you alright now? You voice sounds strange

K: my head is like spinning…I think I drank too much just now…

Me: why you drink so much? Never control yourself??

K: uhh..…..*let out a sigh and remained silence*

Me: babe…babe…you there?

For now Mr S have already stood up and kept his limply dick back into this pants. He have moved a few steps away from my wife but was still paying attention to my wife’s conversation with me.

Me: hello? Hello..?

K: ohh! Sorry…sorry I was just resting…my head really very pain…

Me: you can anot? Want me to come over?

K: huh…don’t need…

Me: you alone? Anyone with you?

*my wife turned her head and took a look at Mr S before quickly turning her head away again*

K: uhh…im alone~

Me: like this I should come over

K: but its late already right…maybe tmr ba…

Me: I can just grab over its very fast one

After hearing the conversation between me and my wife, Mr S decide to take his chance, he approached her and knelt in front of her as he begin removing the remaining sock from her right feet, my wife gave him a “what the hell are you doing expression” and tried to pull away her feet but Mr S held onto it firmly.

Me: babe? So how?

Me: you there? You resting again?

K: huh…yes yes I’m here

By now Mr S have already removed the sock and was busy removing his pants and boxer, he dropped them both on the floor and kick it aside, he squatted back down in front of my wife as my wife looked down on him. She could see that Mr S cock was starting to erect again. Before she could do anything Mr S held onto both her calves and guided my wife’s legs towards his groin area, once nearer he slide his hands downwards to support her heels and carefully position both my wife’s feet to wrap around his cock. My wife tried to remove her feet but Mr S warned her not to struggle and keep quiet…

Mr S: shhhhh…you better don’t make any noise – Mr S spoke softly

Me: well…? So should I come over now??

My wife was caught between 2 places, on one hand she was trying resist Mr S advancement while the other hand she have to becareful of what she was saying over the phone with me. The distraction on both side was getting too difficult for her to handle especially since she was still semi-drunk…

K: no babe…its fine…by the time you reach maybe I fall asleep already…

With my wife distracted it only take a few seconds for Mr S to close in on my wife body again. As Mr S shift his body closer, my wife’s legs inadvertently reclined inwards towards herself as Mr S make sure she continue to keep both her feet on his dick and this action resulted in my wife spread her pussy apart naturally. In this position both my wife legs are bend at a 75degree angle forming a horizontal diamond shape, Mr S pressed down on both side of my wife’s knee as support as he quickly went down on her and the more he press the more my wife’s pussy got open up. Mr S could see the lips of my wife pussy starting to press against her moist panty, he took sniff at it before stretching out his tongue to lick her pussy thru her panty. My wife hold herself back from moaning as she pushes the head of Mr S away before covering her exposed panty with her right hand…

Me: ohh…like this ah…then maybe I come over tmr better?

Mr S looked up at my wife annoyingly before removing her hand by force, he held onto her right hand to prevent her from pushing his head again and used the other hand to peel her panty aside before diving his face into her pussy. This time Mr S is eating my wife more aggressively, trashing his tongue wildly all over her dripping pussy and then slurping up all the juices.

K: ennnnn~~

My wife let out a soft moan accidently before quickly covering her mouth to muffle out her moaning…

K: enmph….hnmpph…hmmphh~

Me: babe you there?

K: ya…yahh…you come tmr…

Me: did something happen...? Why your breathing sound suddenly so heavy…

K: no…nothing la… can you stop asking so many question…

Me: I’m just…

K: I…gotta go...shower…

As my wife was focusing her attention talking to me Mr S managed to pull down her panty without much trouble, he toss her panty aside and going to work on her pussy. He also had let go of my wife hand, her resistance was slowly eroding, her strength fading, and even though my wife had her free hand on Mr S head she could barely nudge his head away from her pussy. She was beginning to enjoy the sensation mete out by Mr S as her body start to shiver in pleasure…

Me: tsk okok I don’t disturb you anymore…you go shower and rest

Me: I call you tmr…

K: kk….bye

Me: good night... – my wife hanged up on me

My wife slammed her phone on the couch and let out a loud moan…

K: AGHNNNN~~~~

K: Mr S…please…stop…

She grabbed his head with both her hand but it was too late, Mr S have been pushing his tongue deeper into my wife vagina as he start to tongue fuck her…

K: mmm….mmm….emmm~~

K: Mr S…..uhnn…! ahnn...ahaaa~~

Gradually both of my wife hands instead of pushing away Mr S head, she was guiding him to where she want to be licked as she shove his head deeper into her own pussy. She had given up, she know that her body cannot resist what
Mr S is doing to her anymore…

Mr S: You look like you enjoy me eating your pussy K

Mr S: I always knew you were a slut…flirting and seducing me when you want to close deal…I have been waiting for this for a long time

K: ahh…ahn…ahhhh~~~

Mr S: NNN…MMM…your pussy taste so sweet K…NMMM…YEA~~

K: ahh…AHH…AGHNNNN~

It felt so good, my wife naturally slide her body downward against the couch, lowering her pussy to make it easier for Mr S to gobble it, her hip was starting to twitch on its own, and my wife could feel that she was about to have an orgasm…

K: ENNN~~~ AHHH…Ahhh…ahh~~

K ahhhhh…ahh…ahh~~~

More and more juice started flowing down the inner thigh of my wife, Mr S tasted a mouthful of it as he slowly reclined his head away from my wife pussy, he know that he just had just made my wife cum. He took a few deep breathes before lying down on his back against the floor, he re-position his cock in-between both my wife’s feet again…

Mr S: you are not done yet, it’s my turn…

Mr S: c’mon move your feet K… - Mr S barked his order at my wife
Seeing there was not much reaction from my wife he grabbed her feet and manually moved them in an up and downward motion himself. After 1-2mins of doing this, my wife started to pick up the momentum on her own and Mr S let go of his hands…

Mr S: yes…that’s the way...

My wife was still in semi dazed state but she knew she had to jerk off Mr S for this to be over, under the dim light she could see that Mr S dick was thick, it was roughly 4inches but it was thick almost like it was swollen and my wife haven’t seen anything like this before. She wasn’t sure if she could make such a thick cock cum using her foot, my wife also had zero experience when it comes to footjob. She tried to wriggle her toes around Mr S dickhead to give him a little tease as she tried her best to give him a better footjob…

Mr S: let me give you some help…

Mr S sat up and started licking the feet of my wife again, he also spat some saliva on them to act as lubricant and although it was gross but it helped out to smoothen the ongoing motion. My wife twirled both the tip of her big toes together and closed the back of her heels to trap Mr S cock in-between the sole of her feet and started rubbing it as fast as she could…

Mr S: yessss~~ this is good…

Mr S: go…fastterr…..yeaa~~~

My wife mustered all the strength she had from her tired body and after around 2minutes Mr S finally unloaded to my wife’s clumsy footjob, his cum was all over her feet but my wife was too exhausted to worry about that. She slumped back onto the couch and closed her eyes to rest and it was the same for Mr S, due to his age and physical condition one shot was enough to drain him out as he continue to lie on the floor to catch his breathe. After resting for around 15minutes Mr S sat up and saw that my wife had fallen asleep on the couch, he wore back his boxer and tried to wake my wife up to no avail, he then carried her to the bed instead. At this point in time Mr S was feeling much worn out as well, he removed his polo tee and joined my wife on the bed, as he lie down beside my wife he took another long look at my her but he was too weary to do anything to her as he slowly drift asleep too.

After sleeping for a few hours, Mr S woke up in the middle of the night as he needed to pee urgently, he checked his phone and saw that it was almost 4am, he turned to his right to take a look at my wife but saw that her back was facing him, he then quickly got off the bed to use the toilet. After Mr S was done as he walked back to the bed he realise that my wife’s butt was showing, he did not notice this earlier as he was rushing to use the toilet. As he walk closer to the bed he could see that my wife had tucked her legs inwards while she was asleep causing her butt to perk out slightly, in this position the pinafore dress was too short to cover her bottom leaving her ass completely exposed. Mr S leered from the bottom of my wife feet slowly all the way up to her bare thigh and ass, he looked closely again and saw my wife’s pussy lips faintly protruding out between the end of her thigh. This sight of how vulnerable my wife was immediately caused a stir in Mr S boxer again…

to be continue....................

The Dinner and Dance – part 4

Mr S wasted no time and went over to sit beside my wife on the bed. He called my wife name and nudged her body a few times but there was no response as she was still deep in sleep. He used his middle finger and fiddle around the outer area of my wife’s pussy and there was still no reaction from her, Mr S wanted to proceed further but he realise that my wife’s pussy have become dry by now, as he did not want to shift her sleeping posture he chose to lie down beside my wife with her back facing him.

Mr S position his head just next to my wife’s butt with her pussy in front of him directly, next he used his right hand’s index and middle finger to peel open her pussy lips, he inched his head forward and stick out his tongue and began licking the wall of my wife pussy in an attempt to wet it. He kept licking all over her pussy until his jaw and tongue was too sore to continue,
Mr S then decided to stick his middle finger into my wife’s pussy, this time her pussy was much more lubricated because of his own saliva, slowly and gently Mr S managed to stuck his whole middle finger into my wife’s pussy.

He repeated this action for a few minutes and even though there was barely any response from my wife but her body own natural reaction was still too apparent, bit by bit her pussy was getting wetter and wetter, the squirting sound every time Mr S finger brushed against my wife’s dripping pussy juice was getting louder and louder and he continued on until he was satisfied with the result.

Feeling pleased with himself Mr S withdrew his finger out of my wife’s pussy, his whole palm was soaked with her pussy juice evident from the damp patch which have now formed on the bed. He savoured a few drops of the pussy juice dripping of his palm before wiping the rest on my wife’s thigh.

Mr S then switched his position and lie down in parallel with my wife, with his face facing the back of my wife’s head, he snuggled up behind her and dug his right hand underneath my wife’s waistline before wrapping it across her body and hugged my wife close to him while he take a breather. As my wife’s was hair was just in front of Mr S, he could still smell the lingering scent of my wife’s shampoo as he continue to sniff her hair while he was resting.

Naturally it didn’t take long for Mr S cock to turn hard again, he pressed his erected cock against the butt of my wife and started rubbing and humping his cock along her butt crack. He moved his right hand slightly lower and folded her pinafore dress inwards to reveal her pussy as he circled his middle finger around her clitoris massaging it in a clockwise motion. At the same time he also lowered his left hand as he started to finger my wife’s pussy again from the other direction.

As my wife’s pussy was still moist from earlier Mr S was more aggressive with his action this time, instead of 1 he inserted 2 of his fingers into her pussy as he gradually increased the speed of his fingering. Again the squirting sound of Mr S fingering while my wife’s pussy juice was trying to flow out can be heard clearly and this time it seems like my wife was starting to feel the pain or pleasure or even both from Mr S fingering as her lower hip started to twitch on its own and she finally let out a soft moan…

K: nn..….nnn……ennn…..

Mr S: are you awake K?

K: mmm…..nnmm…..hmmmm~~

Mr S: you like this huh? Look at how wet your pussy are

K: ………..mm!~~~ ……………….. – my wife tried to hold back her moaning

Mr S: come I’m gonna make you feel better

Mr S retracted his left hand and fingers out of my wife pussy and grabbed the inner thigh of her left leg to spread her pussy apart then he raised his own left leg to intersect and lock her left leg in place. With his left hand free he immediately slide his hand between the pinafore and the white shirt of the school uniform my wife was wearing, he used his finger to trace along the outline of her bra to locate roughly where the nipple is before fondling my wife’s boobs.

Mr S kept his right thumb on my wife’s clitoris as he inserted his middle and index finger back into her vagina. The constant fingering and fondling was driving my wife crazy it was getting almost impossible for her to resist Mr S advances anymore, she could feel his rock hard cock dry against her butt and she was struggling to stop herself from reaching out to stroke it…

K: ahnn….mmnnn………..ahhnnmm~~~

K: Mr…S….pleassee…..stop….

Mr S: ah…ah…look like…you are…finally awake huh – Mr S was already panting

K: yes…Mr S…we need to…stop…AHNNnn

Mr S: I don’t…think your body…want me…to stop…

Mr S: I can tell…you are enjoying my fingering…so much…ah..ah..ah – Mr S pick up even more speed fingering my wife

K: AHH~~~ shittttt…AHnnn…ahh...mmmm~~~

My wife closed both her eyes in pleasure as she bite down on her own lips in ecstasy, arching her head and back while her hips twerk in unison motion with Mr S fingering, she couldn’t hold back anymore as my wife reached out frantically for Mr S cock with her left hand and stroked it as soon as she make contact with it. She could feel that her orgasm is going to come soon…

Mr S: oh yeaaa~ I KNOW YOU LIKE THIS K….yeahhhh

K: Ahh!…Ahh!…..AHHH!!…..AHhhh!!!……MMmmm….nmmmm~~~~~

K: .ahh…..ah…….ahhh~~~

My wife body and hip trembled uncontrollably as even more cum juices squirted out from her pussy while Mr S slowly retracted his fingers out of her my wife pussy as he wiped his soaked palm against her thigh and the hem of the dress. As for the rest he bought his fingers close to my wife’s mouth to let her have a taste of her own juice which she meekly oblige as she sucked on Mr S fingers gently while the both of them try to catch their own breathe.....

to be continue................
Old 26-09-2021, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Camping…….
Old 27-09-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
cygnono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping too!
Old 28-09-2021, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Mr S wasted no time and went over to sit beside my wife on the bed. He called my wife name and nudged her body a few times but there was no response as she was still deep in sleep. He used his middle finger and fiddle around the outer area of my wife’s pussy and there was still no reaction from her, Mr S wanted to proceed further but he realise that my wife’s pussy have become dry by now, as he did not want to shift her sleeping posture he chose to lie down beside my wife with her back facing him.

Mr S position his head just next to my wife’s butt with her pussy in front of him directly, next he used his right hand’s index and middle finger to peel open her pussy lips, he inched his head forward and stick out his tongue and began licking the wall of my wife pussy in an attempt to wet it. He kept licking all over her pussy until his jaw and tongue was too sore to continue,
Mr S then decided to stick his middle finger into my wife’s pussy, this time her pussy was much more lubricated because of his own saliva, slowly and gently Mr S managed to stuck his whole middle finger into my wife’s pussy.

He repeated this action for a few minutes and even though there was barely any response from my wife but her body own natural reaction was still too apparent, bit by bit her pussy was getting wetter and wetter, the squirting sound every time Mr S finger brushed against my wife’s dripping pussy juice was getting louder and louder and he continued on until he was satisfied with the result.

Feeling pleased with himself Mr S withdrew his finger out of my wife’s pussy, his whole palm was soaked with her pussy juice evident from the damp patch which have now formed on the bed. He savoured a few drops of the pussy juice dripping of his palm before wiping the rest on my wife’s thigh.

Mr S then switched his position and lie down in parallel with my wife, with his face facing the back of my wife’s head, he snuggled up behind her and dug his right hand underneath my wife’s waistline before wrapping it across her body and hugged my wife close to him while he take a breather. As my wife’s was hair was just in front of Mr S, he could still smell the lingering scent of my wife’s shampoo as he continue to sniff her hair while he was resting.

Naturally it didn’t take long for Mr S cock to turn hard again, he pressed his erected cock against the butt of my wife and started rubbing and humping his cock along her butt crack. He moved his right hand slightly lower and folded her pinafore dress inwards to reveal her pussy as he circled his middle finger around her clitoris massaging it in a clockwise motion. At the same time he also lowered his left hand as he started to finger my wife’s pussy again from the other direction.

As my wife’s pussy was still moist from earlier Mr S was more aggressive with his action this time, instead of 1 he inserted 2 of his fingers into her pussy as he gradually increased the speed of his fingering. Again the squirting sound of Mr S fingering while my wife’s pussy juice was trying to flow out can be heard clearly and this time it seems like my wife was starting to feel the pain or pleasure or even both from Mr S fingering as her lower hip started to twitch on its own and she finally let out a soft moan…

Mr S retracted his left hand and fingers out of my wife pussy and grabbed the inner thigh of her left leg to spread her pussy apart then he raised his own left leg to intersect and lock her left leg in place. With his left hand free he immediately slide his hand between the pinafore and the white shirt of the school uniform my wife was wearing, he used his finger to trace along the outline of her bra to locate roughly where the nipple is before fondling my wife’s boobs.

Mr S kept his right thumb on my wife’s clitoris as he inserted his middle and index finger back into her vagina. The constant fingering and fondling was driving my wife crazy it was getting almost impossible for her to resist Mr S advances anymore, she could feel his rock hard cock dry against her butt and she was struggling to stop herself from reaching out to stroke it…

Mr S: I can tell…you are enjoying my fingering…so much…ah..ah..ah – Mr S pick up even more speed fingering my wife

My wife closed both her eyes in pleasure as she bite down on her own lips in ecstasy, arching her head and back while her hips twerk in unison motion with Mr S fingering, she couldn’t hold back anymore as my wife reached out frantically for Mr S cock with her left hand and stroked it as soon as she make contact with it. She could feel that her orgasm is going to come soon…

My wife body and hip trembled uncontrollably as even more cum juices squirted out from her pussy while Mr S slowly retracted his fingers out of her my wife pussy as he wiped his soaked palm against her thigh and the hem of the dress. As for the rest he bought his fingers close to my wife’s mouth to let her have a taste of her own juice which she meekly oblige as she sucked on Mr S fingers gently while the both of them try to catch their own breathe.....

good one bro.. continue please...
good one bro... continue pls
Old 28-09-2021, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
JustinBeeper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying your story, please continue bro
Old 29-09-2021, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1887 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

T.Q. v much TS for cumming back with the latest instalment of yr notti wifey K's DND Part 4 when he finally got the chance to finger n play with her boobs, tits n pussy causing her a huge explosion or orgasm ...

can u clarify that she was pantiless that nite as didn't read u mention Mr S removing or taking off her panties to play with her pussy ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 29-09-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
macduchess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update TS
Old 30-09-2021, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
T.Q. v much TS for cumming back with the latest instalment of yr notti wifey K's DND Part 4 when he finally got the chance to finger n play with her boobs, tits n pussy causing her a huge explosion or orgasm ...

can u clarify that she was pantiless that nite as didn't read u mention Mr S removing or taking off her panties to play with her pussy ??
Mr S did in part 3.5 bro
Old 01-10-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mr S did in part 3.5 bro
Thks TS for the info n direction ...yes, when girls hv their pussies fingered by a guy, there's where all hell is let loose n they can't control themselves n want even more n want to be fucked by a hard dick asap ...hehe

Old 01-10-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 5
stauntono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thks TS for the info n direction ...yes, when girls hv their pussies fingered by a guy, there's where all hell is let loose n they can't control themselves n want even more n want to be fucked by a hard dick asap ...hehe
Agree bro, too horny liao sure cannot control
Old 03-10-2021, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quote:

The Dinner and Dance – part 4.5

For the next 2-3 minutes while they were resting, it was a moment of silence between them and although my wife was still back facing Mr S she actually did not remove her hand from Mr S cock, she was still stroking and petting it gently. Mr S realized what was going on so he wriggled his right arm upward which was still pinned underneath my wife body to her shoulder so that he could cuddle her and turned her body over to face him.

As my wife turned over their eyes met each other for a few seconds before my wife quickly withdrew her hand away from Mr S cock and looked away shyly. Mr S smiled to himself and reached out for my wife’s right hand as he guided her hand back onto this erected cock…

Mr S: don’t be shy K…continue what you were doing...

Mr S: I don’t know when was the last time I got my cock stroked by such a pretty girl like you…

Mr S: ahh~~~ this feeling is so nice….

After hearing what Mr S said, my wife face started to blush, her mind is like a whirlwind now and she was having a feeling which she can’t explain. Why would she willingly stroke the dick of a man who is more than 50years old, looked fat and disgusting? Was it because she is still drunk? Or was it because she was still feeling aroused?

This was the same lecherous man that she knew who had a bad reputation among all the ladies…so how can this be happening? There are so many questions running through my wife’s mind but there was no answer to be found…

Mr S: K…you know A were right about you…

K: huh…what did you say? – my wife was still deep in thought

Mr S push himself up and sat against the bedframe….

Mr S: A told me you’ve always enjoyed the attention from other man

Mr S: he told me how you’ve always flirt around with the management, your colleagues and even the clients…

K: No…that is not true – my wife frowned in disagreement.

Mr S: that’s because you do not realize this yourself or maybe this is just the way you are naturally...

Mr S: and tonight is another proof of that right?

K: that….that’s because I am drunk tonight – my wife protested and removed her hand away from Mr S cock

Mr S: really?? Is that the really the case? Think about how wet you were just now…and even earlier on when you were talking to your husband on the phone you lied to him you were alone and you even asked him not to come and find you…

K: that’s…but.…………………… - my wife couldn’t explain herself and looked away guiltily

Mr S took my wife’s hand and placed on his cock again…

Mr S: as A have said the reason is simple because you crave for the attention of other man and when you get those attention you easily get turn on by it

Mr S: there is no need for you to deny this, everyone get aroused by different kind of things and now you know yours – Mr S gave a creepy smile to my wife

Mr S: do you know why I have not strip you off your clothes even though I have plenty of chance to do it?

K: my wife looked at herself - why?

Mr S: that’s because you still look like a student wearing this uniform. And I have always fantasize to fuck my daughter JC friends whenever they come over to my house while wearing their uniform

K: what! you are a pervert Mr S!

Mr S: HAHAHA…don’t be silly K...look at you stroking the cock of the man you just call a pervert…

Mr S: but I know you just can’t stop right? – Mr S quickly held onto the hand of my wife in case she withdraw it

Mr S: Anyway I think we should try something more fun K…why not you role-play like an innocent JC student who is going to get fuck by her friend father?

K: huh!?? I’m too old to look like a student…its strange

Mr S: what nonsense! You still look so young and cute wearing this uniform
K…you can really pass off as someone around my daughter age…

K: hmm…are you sure?

Mr S: yes im not bluffing!

K: err…I try…but I don’t know what to do…

Mr S: there’s not much you need to do K, just address me as Uncle S from now

K: ok…uncle S – my wife whispered out softly, she is still trying to wrap her head around what just happened but she was feeling a little excited going along with Mr S role-play

Mr S: good good don’t worry K…it’s nothing complicated…you just need to play along

Mr S directed my wife to stand near the edge of the bed as he got up from the bed himself too and walked over to the other side of the bed…

Mr S: hello K~ you are here early today

K: …….har? – my wife gave a blur look to Mr S

Mr S: you are here for a study session with my daughter J right?

K: oh…oh! Yes I am…uncle S – my wife quickly caught on what was happening.

Mr S smiled and nodded his head at my wife as an acknowledgment that she was doing a good job.

Mr S: but did you forget that J have club activities after school today?

K: ahh~~ right…I forget about that

Mr S: yes so she won’t be back so early

K: ok…so should I leave and come back later uncle S?

Mr S: hmm…? nono…no…K you should stay and wait here until J is back – Mr S was kinda caught off guard at how natural my wife is at role-playing almost as if she was teasing him

K: ok thank you Uncle S!!

Mr S: no problem you are of great help to J when it comes to helping her with her studies, come take a seat here – Mr S gestured my wife to sit down on the edge of the bed as he walked over to the bar area and opened up 2 bottles of drinking water

Mr S: here have some water – Mr S sat down beside my wife and passed 1 bottle of water to her and both of them quickly gulped down almost half a bottle each to quench their thirst as they haven’t drank anything since dinner…

Mr S: K…don’t mind uncle asking do you know if J have a BF now? This girl won’t tell me a single thing nowadays!

K: don’t worry about that, J no BF now…why? You don’t allow?

Mr S: I’m fine with it…depend on the guy also but mostly should be no problem

K: that’s nice of you uncle S!

Mr S: how about yourself K? You are so pretty I bet a lot of guys chase after you right?

K: don’t make fun of me…I also no BF – my wife replied back naively

Mr S: really? Uncle don’t believe

K: it’s true! Anyway I find guys around my age so childish, I prefer older guys more mature maybe someone like uncle S…

Mr S eyes lighted up after hearing this, even though he knew that my wife was just role-playing but she was much better than what he thought and her flirtatious attitude seems real and that is really turning him on…

Mr S: I see…Uncle very happy to hear that, you are such an obedient and pretty girl among all J’s friends I also like you the most

K: really?

Mr S: yes you are my favourite …like this can you do me a favor K?

K: what favor?

Mr S: as you know aunty S is always away working overseas so Uncle is very lonely and need someone to help me release my stress…can you help me?

K: yes I know about aunty S…ok…what I should do uncle S? – my wife was still acting innocent although she know very well what he meant

Mr S: come can give Uncle a hug first K...

My wife obliged as they hugged each other, after a while Mr S then leaned back and looked into the eyes of my wife before kissing her on her lips and after a few light pecks he stick his tongue out into the mouth of my wife. This time Mr S doesn’t need to be forceful or use any strength, there was no resistance from my wife as they started frenching like a real couple.

K: mmm……….mm…….nmmmm…………mmmm~~

K: is this how I can help you uncle S?..........mmm~~

Mr S: yes….mmmm….K…..that’s right…..siiiiiiiiiiii~~~

K: do you like this?? Ahhh……uncle S……mm….nmmm~~

Mr S: ahh…..you are being such a good girl K…..mmmm

As Mr S and my wife continue to make out and call out each other names in their role-playing character, it was getting so steamy and sensual for both of them and they were both super aroused and horny at this stage. Mr S has his right hand fondling the boobs of my wife while his left hand was rubbing her bare and now wet pussy, as for my wife she had pulled down Mr S underwear and started stroking his fully erected cock.

K: Uncle S…you are so hard…ahh….ahnn~~

Mr S: yes I am…that’s why I need you help

K: yes….I will be a good girl…mmm~~~ and help you Uncle S~~~

to be continue....................
Old 03-10-2021, 08:35 AM
Samster

Omg TS !!!!...love this latest instalment of yrs very much which is making us hard n wet ....

can't believe that yr notti wifey K can be such a seductive n slutty girl n a cock lover...denying at 1st her horniness for Mr S's cock like a innocent little girl but knowing in her mind n heart that she actually loves n is enjoying stroking the dick of a older man very much...

wow ! ..can't take it that she even loves n is good at sexual role playing with Mr S so well like a real young JC girl n frenching with him so passionately in his bedroom with the old man fondling her boobs n fingering her wet pussy ..

Can't wait for the next sexciting update from TS ...pls don't take too long to write it for us to enjoy n fap

Old 03-10-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

I WANT TO BE UNCLE S !!!
Please continue TS. It’s getting hot and hard 😋
Old 03-10-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
I WANT TO BE UNCLE S !!!
Please continue TS. It’s getting hot and hard ��
Yes, me too !!!...envy Mr S, got chance to play with the boobs n wet pussy of K, TS's wifey

Old 03-10-2021, 10:32 AM
Samster

Delete post..duplicate

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1